Still My Baby โ€ขAriana Fletche...

By OfficialBrat

Issa Ariana Fletcher and Dave East Type Of Book๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‰ Just Read Itโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿค— More

CopyRight
Characters
Chap 01.
Chap 02.
Chap 03.
Chap 04.
Chap 05.
Chap 06.
Chap 07.
Chap 08.
Chap 09.
Chapter 10.
Chap 12.
Chap 13.
Chap 14.
Chap 15.
Chap 16
Character Changeโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Worth It๐Ÿ“š

Chapter 11

14.4K 468 48
By OfficialBrat

Arianna POV
I woke up because my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered drowsy.

"Hello" I heard Brianna voice and she sounded like she been crying.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 11:20AM.

"What's wrong Bri talk to me" I told her.

She started crying. "Taeshawn been fucking Emily behind my back and she was suppose to be my bestfriend" she said letting the tears come down.

I hated seeing my sisters cry it hurt me. U can't trust nobody around ya nigga at all nowadays.

"Lord it's okay Brianna hoes will hype ya relationship up just to want ya nigga in the end. Fuck that hoe didn't u say she became distant after y'all broke up?" I asked her.

She sobbed and wiped her tear. "Yeah I shoulda known" she said shaking her head.

"Dont be crying over these nigga Bre Bre its a lot of fish in the sea to be stuck on that one specific fish"

"Im not crying over him I'm crying just cuz I knew her half my whole life and she gon do some snake shit like dis then a bitch in pain cuz look bitch" she said showin me her nail and I flinched.

"Damn bitch what the fuck u did put ya finger into a pencil sharpener??" I said making her laugh.

"I beat that bitch ass for snaking and I sharkeshia'd his bitch ass, I drug her ass down them damn steps" she told me laughing.

"Damn I wish I was der to see the shit ughhh" I said.

"Yea I wish u was too shit lemme go hit up the nail salon before my shit get infected I hope I don't mind me borrowing your car" she said smiling and I looked in the camera.

"Nigga which one??" I asked her.

"Your Benz" she told me.

"Oh ion care as long as u don't touch my Bentley or my Jeep, I'm fine with that"

"Ite I love you so much sissy I'll call u later prolly if u ain't alr left for your event" she told me smiling.

"I love you too tell Siah,Zion & Nahmir I said hey loves tho, see ya later baby girl"

"Ite" she said hanging up.

I put my phone back down and i slid my hands in Dave pants and I touched his dick and he flinched.

"Chillllll before u start sum" he said in a drowsy voice that turned me on.

I laughed and traced his tattoos with my nails. I got out the bed and I went in the living room and seen that it was a lil cloudy outside.

I went back in the room and walked in the bathroom and I turned the shower on and I put my face mask on and brushed my teeth then I took my clothes off and took a hot shower.

I got out and dried off and put my towel around me. I walked in the room and I bent over to grab my suitcase off the floor and I looked thru it and I felt some on my ass.

"Boy move back" I said looking back at Dave behind me.

"Gurl u know u want dis stop acting" he said dry humping me and he smacked my booty.

"Boy bye" I said grabbing my thong and my bra.

I slide my thong on and I put my bra on. I threw some bootyshorts on and a tank top.

I put my Gucci red slides on and I greased myself up with baby oil.

"Gurl why u didn't wait on me damn u didn't even try to ask me if I wanted to shower with u" he said rolling his eyes and walking into the bathroom.

"Boy u was sleeping peacefully" I said laughing.

I scrolled thru IG while Dave took a shower.

❤️:92K 💬:948
@IamVassiah: Golden Baby🍯🌼

❤️:37K 💬: 372
@_DiamondTarae: Put the B's in Bad Bitch🤗❤️🌺

❤️:24K 💬:302
@ClarenceNYC: Oh she want me to pull up🤫💚🤫

❤️:193K 💬:2K
@BrivnnaChanel_: I'm UnFuckinTouchable‼️🤣❤️ Face still pretty.

❤️:38K 💬:433
@Arrogant_Tae123: Ya Fav Hairstist‼️❤️🍯.

❤️:148K 💬:3K
@YbnGlizzy: What's the move?😈🤟

@TheRealKyleSister: It ain't gon be no move if U don't get ya shoes off my damn counter Zion🙃😂
@YbnGlizzy: See what happen was-.

He finally got out the shower and he came back in the room with his towel wrapped around his bottom.

He walked up to me and hovered over me and he gave me a kiss.

I kissed him back and I bit my lip at him and he winked at me.

"Boy I'm so tired but I'm hungry" I told him.

"Yeennn lying, what u wanna eat?" he said puttin on his clothes.

"What do u wanna eat?" I asked him.

"U can't eat what I wanna eat right now you can't reach it" he said smiling. I knew exactly what he meant so I threw my pillow at him and he laughed.

"Wanna order some Chinese?" He asked me.

"Yea" I said walking into the living room.

He ordered our food and he walked in the living room and sat down and I sat in front of him and I laid back on his chest and we looked out the window.

"When do u wanna be official?" He asked me, rubbing my stomach.

"I mean it's up to u I don't care when" I told him and I took a picture of our feet cuz we both had the same shoes on.

❤️: 120K
@TheRealKyleSister: Good Vibes✨🍯

We chilled the rest of the days until 10:00 PM came around.

"Come on time to get ready" I said getting up.

He groaned and got up and walked behind me.

I went to go run me some bath water and put some bubbles in it. I sat on the counter waiting then Dave came and stood in front of me.

"U gone let me get in witchu??" He said putting his hands on my booty and he started kissing on my neck.

"Nope" I said popping the "P"

"Ughh u acting like I wanna fuck lemme take a bath with u" he said and I thought abt it.

"I guess don't try nothing tho dead ass" I told him then I turned the water off.

"Ite bet" he said taking his pants and his draws off. He hopped in the shower then looked at me in smiled. "Ya turn".

"Close ya eyes" I told him.

"U acting like Ian never seen ass or titties" he said then he covered his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up" I said takin my clothes off then I hopped in the tub with him.

"Gurl cmere let's take a picture" he said biting his lip at me.

I rolled my eyes and I went and laid on him and he rubbed my booty then I took the picture.

❤️:1.3M
@DaveEast: I own dis 😈‼️❤️.

He kissed my lips and smacked my booty. We bathed and we got out and dried off.

We brushed our teeth and I kept my towel around me and I went in the room to find my clothes and he touched my ass and I heard him taking a picture.

He posted it on his Instagram story.

"Boy get back" I said putting my bra on and my panties.

He put his draws on and he went in the mirror and licked his lips and I took a picture of him.

"Ou damn I'm fine" he said looking at the picture then he air dropped the picture to his self and posted it.

"Boy bye uglahh" I said laughing.

"I'm ugly now??"

"Yes nigga, stop admiring ya self and let's go " I said mushing his head.

❤️:99K 💬:1K
@DaveEast: My Girl take good pictures😈🤟❤️

"U hating cuz I'm fine" he said and I walked back in the room and I put my dress on and I took the braids out my head and I sprayed water on my curls.

He put his outfit on and I greased my legs up and I put my Knee-high heels on.

"U ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah let's roll out" he said putting his shades on.

I grabbed my phones and I walked out the door with Dave behind me.

We got on the elevator and waited.

"You gon have to walk out first cuz it's a lot of paparazzi outside and get in the first truck" I told him.

"Ite" He said smacking my booty then we both got off the elevator and his body guards were waiting on him outside the hotel and he went to get in his truck and they drove him to the club.

I met up with my camera man and he took my picture and I posted it.

❤️:592K 💬:4K
@TheRealKyleSister : Rochester I'm OTW🤗✨🌼

I walked out the hotel and I got in the truck and they drove me to the club and the fans as outside screaming when they seen me.

I took pictures with a few of them when I got out the car. I went inside and Dave was on stage rapping. I hopped on stage and I hugged the DJ and Dave. Dave Finished and I grabbed the microphone.

"Hey daddy" I whispered in Dave ear and smiled and he licked his lips.

"WASSUPPP BITCHESSSSS ARII IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BUILDING" I said and they all screamed.

I smiled and they played Petty Wap- Young M.A.

I started rapping and I turned around and started twerking a little.

They all was recording. I got mf tired from being on that damn stage for 40 minutes.

I got off stage and I went to take some pictures and videos with fans.

Dave got back on stage and started rapping and all the girls was goin brazy literally I think one girl threw her bra and some other girls threw they panties on stage with him.

I was weak as hell. I went to go use the bathroom and I finished and washed my hands.

I seen a mirror and I took a video in it cuz I was looking cute af.

❤️:72K 💬: 9K
@TheRealKyleSister: Queen👑🐝

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

❤️: 92K 💬:7K
@DaveEast: Rochester was lit asf😈😉

I left the bathroom and I went to Dave Section and see somebody in his face and she turned around and I saw her face, caused me to go into shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 16.8K 37
| Dave East x Jayda Cheaves | ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’, ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘’...
128K 2.4K 31
Read To Find Out ๐Ÿ™ƒโœจ
287K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
9.4K 315 24
Read To Find Out ...