Fan Enamorada (Erick Brian Co...

By Woosung_Xuxi

When a celebrity crush turns into something more😏 Ranked #11 on Richard Camacho😁 Ranked #13 on CNCO on 2/26... More

About me
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not an Update
Chapter 3: The Concert
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

215 4 6
By Woosung_Xuxi

January 2, 2019

Luna's POV

So today I was at the mall with my friends (Melanie, Ana, Zabdiel, and Chris) the rest of the guys were at the CNCO house making sure that Erick doesn't get suspicious of anything or leaves the house. Why do we need to make sure Erick doesn't leave the house? Well we're out buying decorations for Erick's surprise birthday party tomorrow, and we don't want to run into him or anything.( I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say). We've been at the mall since 12:00pm and it's 6:00pm.

Me- aagghh! Ya me duelen los pies!
Zabdi- para de exagerar. Solo hemos estado aqui por.....
He checks the time on his phone and says:
Seis horas!! Hemos estado aqui por seis horas!
Mel- Si! Ya sabemos. Por eso nos queremos ir ya.
She said whining.
Ana- bueno, ya tenemos todo lo que necesitamos para decorar so ya nos podemos ir.
Chris- okay, ya nos podemos ir.... Tengo hambre.
Mel- Cuando no tienes hambre?
She said and we al started laughing except for Chris.
Zabdi- Pues a donde vamos a comer?
Me- well I don't know.....
I said while thinking and then said:
Mmmm..... Que tal si vamos a Chick-fil-a?
Everyone- Si!

After we ate....

Me- pues ya vamonos que se esta haciendo tarde.
Ana- solo son las 7pm.
Me- pero yo quiero dejar todo listo para mañana.
Zabdi- pero estoy cansado y me duelen los pies.
Me- pues tu te puedes ir a casa pero si necesito ayuda en decorar el lugar.
I said with a whiny face.
Ana & Mel- okay, nosotras nos quedamos para ayudarte.
(Btw we came in two cars)
Chris- yo tambien tengo sueño so me voy con Zabdi. Adios.
He said and gave me and Mel a hug, then gave Ana a hug and a kiss. Then Zabdi and Chris left.
Me, Ana, & Mel were on our way to the place where the party was gonna be at.(its like a place for private events and stuff like that)
We arrived at the place and we entered(yes I have the key to the place but only because I rented it for the event) Right when we finished taking all the bags out of the car I received a call. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Joel. I answered:

Joel: Hola
Me: Hola. ¿Ya llegarón Zabdi y Chris a la casa?
Joel: Si, ya llegaron.
Me: pues para que me llamastes?
I said but not in a rude way
Joel: ah, por que ellos me dijeron a mi y a Rich que necesitabas ayuda en decorar.
Me: Si
Joel: okay. Rich y yo vamos para alla ahora para ayudarlas. Adios
Me: adios.

I hung up and went with the girls. They already started to take things out of the bags. I helped them take the rest of the things out the bags and when we finished doing that, the guys(Joel and Rich) came in.
Rich- Hola chicas!
The girls(including me): Hola Monkey!
He said and we al hugged him.
Joel- ahh. Okay. Ya veo como es. Llego el Mono y ahora no me quieren.
He said while doing a fake tear with his finger( i hope you know what i mean)
Me- No seas asi. Ven acá potato!
I said that he tan towards me and hugged me( we're like best friends)
Mel- tenemos que avanzar (hurry up) si queremos irnos a dormir.
With that being said everyone got to decorating, we decorated fast. We finished decorating at about 12am. Yes, we did take that long, but I wanted to go all out for the lovely boyfriend of mine😊.
After we finished decorating, the room looked like this:

The cake:

Btw there was a big pool in the back of. the event place that came with me renting the place.

(Btw yes its also gonna be like a pool party.)
So after we finished, Chris & Joel left to the CNCO house, and me, Mel, & Ana went to my house. They slept over at my house.

Next day......
January 3rd, 2019

Luna's POV

I woke up with something on my face. I opened my eyes to see what it was and it was a foot. I looked to see who's foot it was, and it was Mel's foot.
Me- Mel! Saca tu pie de mi cara!
I whisper yelled at her. She started moving around but she still didn't move her feet from my face. I tried to wake her up so she could move her foot but she wouldn't wake up! I started getting mad so I actually yelled at her this time.
Me- MELANIE ALEJANDRA GONZALEZ!! SACA TU PIE DE MI CARA!
I yelled really loud and forgot that And was still here and sleeping.
Ana woke up with a scared face, and Mel got startled & fell off the bed and landed on top of Ana (Ana was sleeping on the floor)
Mel- Que...Que pasa...Que paso.
I looked at her face and I was about to burst out laughing... I looked over at Ana who was still underneath Mel being squished by her. I bursted out laughing.
Mel- Porque te ries Luna?🤨
Me- Po...Por..Por que...te caistes de la cama y te caistes encima de Ana!!😂😂 I said while laughing at her.
Me- Y todavia la estas aplastando!😂
With that being said she got up and grabbed a pillow and threw it at me and it hit my face.
Me- aye! Pendeja! Porque me distes?!
Mel- Por que tu me despertastes asi?!
Me- Por que tu freaking pie estaba en mi cara y no lo movías!
Mel- Ah, okei. Perdón pero no me tenias que gritar.
Me- Si lo tuve que hacer, por que yo te trate de despertar decentemente para que tu movieras tu pie pero no te despertabas!
Ella y Zabdiel son él uno para él otro #mebdiel (idk😂) (since Leslie Grace plays Melanie then it'll be #Lesdiel😊 Who else wants Lesdiel to actually happen??)
Mel- oh.
She said while looking down.
Ana- ¿Ya pararon de pelear?
Me & Mel- Si.
Ana- Okay. ¿Que hora es?
Me- no sé. Dejame chequear (check)
I turned my phone on to see the time and it was 9am.
Me- Son las 9am.
Mel- okay. Vamos a desayunar.
Me- okay.
We all went to take a shower. Well I took a while cause I wanted to relax. I think Ana is already making breakfast cause I smell the bacon. How can I smell the bacon all the way from the bathroom? I don't know but it's BACON!!🥓🥓🤤😂
I got out of the shower. I looked like this:

Ccomfortable clothes because I have things to do today before the party.

**********After Breakfast*********

Me- Bye!

I yelled to Mel and Ana while I was opening the front door, closed it and then left to the Airport.
Btw its 11am right now. The airport is about 30 minutes away from my house.
So I arrived at the airport at 11:45 due to traffic. I was waiting for 3 people. They were all coming from the same place. I was already inside waiting for them and that's when I saw them. I ran towards them and hugged them.
Me- DAYSI! YANE!(Yane is for Yanelis)
I then saw Thiago. He was behind Yane.
(I know they were here for new years but they had to go back to Cuba for some things, idk🤷🏽 just keep reading😂)
Thiago- LUNA!!!
He said and ran to me and hugged me.
Me- ay Thiagito.
I said while I picked him up.
I then put him down.
Me- ¿Como han estado? ¿Como estuvo el viaje?
Daysi- Estamos bien y el viaje fue bien.
Me- eso es bueno. Pues nos vamos?
Daysi- no, todavía no.
She said while looking around. It looks like she was looking for someone.
Me- ¿Porque?
I said while looking at her with a confused face.
Yane- Estamos esperando a una amiga de Erick.
Me- oh okay. Y como es amiga de Erick, la invitaron para la fiesta?
Yane- pues yo no la invite pero mami si.
Me- oh okay. Y como se ve e...
I got interrupted by someone.
Xx- Daysi! Yane! Thiago!
She's really pretty but
Daysi- Jessi!
They hugged each other. But Yane and Thiago didn't even say hi.
Xx- Yane, Thiago, no me van a saludar?
Yane- Claro que si Jessica!
She said, then smiled at her and hugged her. And i could tell her smile was fake and that she was just acting nice to her.
I don't know why but I'll find out later.
Jessica- Thiagito, no me vas a saludar?
Te e extrañado.
She says trying to give him a hug but he refuses. And she just ignores it. And turns to look at me.
Jessica- ¿Y quien es ella?
She asked Daysi but sounding a little rude but I just ignore and be nice to her.
Me- Hola, Me llamo Luna y usted?
I say nicely while extending my hand out forma her to shake but she doesn't shake it, so I awkwardly put my hand back down.
Jessica- Me llamo Jessica.
She said and gave me a really fake smile.
Me- ¿Ya nos vamos?
Daysi- Si, pero le puedes darle un ride a Jessica tambien?
Me- Si. Vamos Thiagito.
I said and grabbed his hand and we went out the airport.
I helped them put their luggage in my car.
****In Jessica's Hotel Room*****

Me- So Jessica, Como conoces a Erick?
Jessica- Lo conocí en high school. El estaba en noveno y yo en once grado.
Me- Han sido buenos amigos desde entonces, verdad?
Jessica- no emos hablado en un largo tiempo.
Me- Si ya no son amigos pues porque vinistes?
Jessica- Por que Daysi me invito y quería ver a mi amor otra vez.
When she said "Amor" I got confused.
Me- ¿Amor?
Jessica- si. El cuando se fue para audicionar en la banda el estaba enamorado de mi pero yo no de el y no emos hablado mas desde eso pero ahora yo lo amo y yo se que él todavía me ama.
Me- Y como estas tan segura de que él todavía te ama?
Jessica- por que si no me ama ya él tuviera una novia, pero no tiene una sola él todavía me ama.
Me- Perdón pero en eso te equivocas.
Jessica- en que me equivoco.
Me- tu crees que él no tiene novia pero si tiene, so el ya no esta enamorao' de ti.
Jessica- y quien es la novia?
She said sounding mad.
Me- tendras que verla en la fiesta hoy.
Jessica got mad so i just left.

*********At My House*********

It was already 1pm so we were all getting ready.
I looked like this:

Melanie:
(I know the pic isn't good but 🤷🏽)

Ana:

We finished getting ready so we all went to pick up Daysi, Yane, Thiago, and Jessica😒(in real life I wasn't really a cncowner when jessica and Erick happened but I don't think she's mean or anything but I'm putting her as a mean girl in the story)
We picked them up and Jessica looked like this:

🙄😒 She still doesn't know Erick is my boyfriend😂 At least she doesn't know about the pool party after the birthday party(Idk if you understand me)
The only people that know about the pool party is the guys and well Ana, Mel, and me.
I dropped them off at the event place thingy(don't know what its called). btw the guys were already there. I just had to go pick up Erick. I arrived at his house and knocked on the door. He opened it and he looked like he was ready to go.
He looked like this:

E- Erick
L- Luna

E- hola amor.
He said while giving me a hug and a kiss.
L- hola. ¿estas listo?
E- Si.
L- tienes tu traje de baño?
E- si ya tengo todo.
He said that and we got in my car.
E- Ahora me puedes decir a donde vamos?
L- nope, pero gracias por recordarme que tengo que taparte los ojos con una venda.
E- ugghh. Porque no me puedes decir?
L- por que es una sorpresa, pero no te preocupes por que es una muy buena.
E- okay.

We arrived at the place.

L- ya llegamos!
E- finally! Agora me puedo quitar las vendas?
L- NO!
I yelled at him but I didn't mean to.
E- ugh... Cuando me los puedo quitar?
He says while he tries to get out the car and then I try to guide him inside.
E- en unos minutos. Tienes que ser paciente
Before I got here I texted Mel saying "We're almost there so tell everyone to be quiet"

We entered and all the lights were off.
L- ya te los puedes quitar.
He took his blindfold off and I whispered "now" And the lights turned on and everyone came out and yelled "SURPRISE"
E- Omg! Quien organizo esto?
L- Eso fui yo y con la ayuda de los chivos y las chicas. Pero yo fui quien organizo esto.
I said while smiling at him.
E- ay, Gracias mi amor! Gracias un monton! Te lo agradesco muchisimo! Te Amo!💕
He says and gives me a peck on the lips.
L- cualquier cosa para mi princesa💕 Feliz cumpleaños bebé.
I gave him another peck con the líos
Then Daysi, Yane, Thiago, and Jessica🙄 come towards us.
Thiago came running. He looks so cute.
Erick is the best uncle.
E- Hola mamá! Yane! Thiagito! Los extrañe aunque los vi hace 2 dias.
Yane- Exagerao'😂(exaggerated)
Erick still hasn't even noticed Jessica and Jessica was behind Daysi and Yane.
But then Jessica decides to speak😂
Jessica- ¿y no me extrañastes a mi?
Erick- J...Jes...Jessica?!
He said looking at ver surprised.
She nodded meaning 'yes, I'm Jessica'.
Erick- ¿Que haces aqui?
Jessica- vine a verte. Amor, yo te extrañe tanto.
She says trying to get closer to him.
Erick- no me digas 'amor'. Y no, no te extrañe.
Jessica- pero yo te amo a ti. No sientes lo mismo?
Erick- No Jessica! Mi amor por ti se desaparecio por completo cuando conocí a Luna.
Jessica- y que tiene que ver Luna en esto?
Erick- Luna es mi novia. Ella si me trata como una persona. Y la amo tanto! Y estoy seguro que tu solo vinistes para "estar conmigo" y obtener fama de mi.
Jessica- pero no te estoy usando. Yo de verdad te amo. Esa perra es la que te esta usando a ti. Y se ve muy fea! Tu(she said pointing at me) me robastes mi novio, Puta arrastrada! Prostituta! (I'm sorry for the bad words but I wanted drama). She was about to slap me but then Erick grabbed her arm firmly and said:
E- la unica puta arrastrada eres tu Jessica. Y nunca le vayas a hablar de mi novia asi!
L- y cariño... El nunca fue tuyo pendeja!
She then raised the hand that wasn't grabbed and was about to slap me again until Melanie grabbed her arm.
Mel- mira pendeja! Nunca le vas a dar por que si tu te metes con ella, te metes conmigo! Entendido?!
She nodded.
They both let go of her arms and they both said: " BYE! TE VEREMOS...NUNCA!"
Everyone was staring at us. Daysi and Yane were surprised. They looked like this 😮.

After that we all just had fun.
We sang happy birthday and cut the cake.
Everyone left and it is now 9:45pm and its still hot outside so we can still go in the pool.
Me- Vamonos a la piscina.
Everyone- okay!

We all changed into our swimsuits.
And went to the pool.

Erick- bebé te ves muy bonita.
He said while hugging me from the back
Me- Garcias Princeso.

We had a good time in the pool. Every one was talking, joking around, laughing, it was a good night.

It was already 11pm and it was starting to get cold, so we all got out of the pool and got our towels. We didn't even bother changing, we just dried ourselves and put our towels around ourselves. We got in our cars.
In the cars: me and Erick, Mel and Zabdiel, Ana and Chris, Rich and Joel.

Me and Erick were in my car but he decided to drive this time. The whole ride was just using singing, joking, laughing, and talking about irrelevant things.

Damn, I really love this guy.

We got to my house. Erick decided to spend the night.
I'm always alone at the house unless my mom is back from a business trip. But my mom wouldn't be back for at least a week.
We went up stairs. I took a shower and then Erick took a shower.
Erick came out the bathroom with just some sweats on.
Ooo👀 he look smexy🤤(😂)
Erick- nos vamos a dormir?
Me- Si, vamos bebé.
We both laid down on the bed. My head was on his chest and I was hugging him. That's how we both fell asleep.

*************************************

A/N: Hi everyone! How have you guys been? I hope you guys liked that chapter😁 I wrote 2900 words so you guys better appreciate it😂 it took me 1 week to finish this chapter! but idk if you guys know who Panic At The Disco is but I went to a concert of there's on Friday and it was Amazing!!! But its almost Joel's birthday!! Omg he's turning 20!!😭
Have a great day! I might update next weekend. Dont forget to vote and comment!

Stay tuned cause i might start a Christopher fanfic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.2K 44
Imagines about Joel Pimentel, Christopher Velez, Erick Brian CΓ³lon, Zabdiel de JesΓΊs and Richard Camacho. And preferences with all of them. Requests...
13.9K 751 30
π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒅𝒐 π’Š 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’ƒπ’π’…π’š 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆? --- she came into their lives to work with them and hope...
23.2K 1.1K 29
π™·πšŽ πš πšŠπš—πšπšœ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘πš˜πšžπš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšŒπš. π™·πšŽ 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜'πš—πš πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™ , πš‘πšŽ πš πšŠπš—πšπšœ πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜...
11.6K 333 32
"π»π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝐼 π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›?" "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘žπ‘’π‘’ π‘›π‘’π‘›π‘Ž, π‘›π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘œ 𝑒𝑙." "𝐡𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œ 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›οΏ½...