The Penpal Project

By yourmykryptonitexx

A story told through letters and texts; Jenn is assigned a new class project in school. She has to write a le... More

The Penpal Project
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 10

4.7K 207 16
By yourmykryptonitexx

Dear Jenn,

I'm not sure what I just read. That was a really random letter, but all that I got out of it was that you had agreed to do a dare!

After long hours of thinking up a date for you, I found the perfect one. Hopefully you'll like it.

Go up to a random person on the streets and give them a hug and say, "Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in forever!" and just freak out. Then if they say that they're not who you think they are, just be like, "Don't you remember me? We were like best friends in preschool!" Just keep up the act until they walk away or they're positive that they don't know you. I hope you don't think it's too crazy. I've done it a few times before and the reactions that people have are absolutely priceless!

I agree with you! Girl scout cookies are very good. I've only tried them a few times but my favorite so far are the mint ones. I could eat a whole box of those! I don't think I've tried the samoas yet, but I'll definetly keep that in mind.

I hope you have a good day love. xx

Love,

Matt xx

P.S You're the only one that knows this, but there was a guy that works for this record company who called up and scheduled an appointment to meet with him!

P.S.S I wish we could meet in real life, I'd like to meet you in person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

137 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...
81.9K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...
751K 54.9K 39
in which lennon accidentally swipes right for noah on tinder and lands herself in the middle of a very sticky situation
265K 2.7K 40
Danni Parks best friends are all guys and she is perfectly fine with being the girl. She can't stand hanging out with girls who gossip and are so jud...