The Next Phantomhive 《♡Sebast...

By IssaWithABlankSpace

(Y/N) Phantomhive , the only child of Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Midford , is the next head of the Phanto... More

♤|1|♤
♤|2|♤
♤|3|♤
♤|4|♤
♤|5|♤
♤|6 |♤
♤|7|♤
♤|8|♤
♤|9|♤
♤|10|♤
♤|11|♤
♤|12|♤
♤|13|♤
♤|14|♤
♤|15|♤
♤|16|♤
♤|17|♤
♤|18|♤
♤|19|♤
♤|20|♤
♤|21|♤
♤|22|♤
♤|23|♤
♤|24|♤
♤|25|♤
♤|26|♤
♤|27|♤
♤|28|♤
♤|29|♤
♤|30|♤
♤|31|♤
♤|32|♤
♤|33|♤
♤|34|♤
♤|35|♤
♤|36|♤
♤|37|♤
♤|38|♤
♤|39|♤
♤|40|♤
♤|41|♤
☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter #1🎄|☆
☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter #2🎄|☆
☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter #3🎄|☆
☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter 4🎄|☆
♤|42|♤
♤|43|♤
♤|44|♤
♤|45|♤
♤|46|♤
♤|47|♤
♤|48|♤
♤|49|♤
♤|50|♤
♤|51|♤
♤|52|♤
♤|53|♤
♤|54|♤
♤|55|♤
♤|56|♤
♤|57|♤
♤|58|♤
♤|59|♤
♤|61|♤
♤|62|♤
♤|63|♤
♤|64|♤
♤|65|♤
♤|66|♤
♤|67|♤
♤|68|♤
♤|69|♤
♤|70|♤
♤|Epilogue|♤
♤|Thanks|♤
♤|Announcement|♤
♤|Sequel|♤

♤|60|♤

8.1K 309 227
By IssaWithABlankSpace

"I guess that Midford girl is now allies with the Stray Dog ..." Mercy says as she spectates the events from afar. She spies on Emily who is restraining the grim reapers.

"Mercy" a voice spoke. Mercy look behind her to see that it was Reusch. "Where are Anthony and Gloria ?" he asks.

"Anthony's dead , Gloria and I split up to cover more ground in searching for the Stray Dog" Mercy responded.

"So , Anthony's gone then ... I won't be surprised if Gloria has gone rouge"  said Reusch.

"She's slowly reverting back to her old feral self... She's bound to find that Stray Dog by now" Gloria spoke sternly. "Setting aside this little chit chat. I thought you didn't want to come ?" She asks the male.

"Well , I had to finish those two Half-breeds sessions ... The boy wasn't as satisfying as the girl's but I still found delight in doing it" Reusch responded. "Now..." he then turns his attention to Emily. "How about we interrogate the young Midford knight".

A smirk crept on Mercy's lips. "It's a pleasure..."

■■■

"What are you trying to do ? Squeeze me to death with these ropes ?!" Grell exclaimed. The two Grim Reapers , Alexandra and Grell were being tied up by Emily. Sebastian was able to round up the two , the butler left off as he sensed his mistress in danger. He left Emily to watch the Grim Reapers.

"This is mortifying ..." Alexandra scoffed. "Being captured by a demon ..." she muttered under her breath.

"I've never met nor seen a grim reaper in all of my life " Emily started to speak being fascinated on the two Grim Reapers she is restraing. " Well , I know I'd only see one once I die... But , I don't know when that time will come"

"I'm sure if you continue on with this act , it's not only Grim Reapers you'll see" Grell threatened. Alexandra then hit her head unto Grell's to shut him up. "Ouch !!!! What was that for ?!" whined Grell.

"We aren't suppose to share these information with innocent mortals !!!" Alexandra reprimanded.

"I was only kidding !!!!". The two Grim Reapers began on arguing. Emily understand what they were arguing about and decided not to pry into that. But if their argue continues on , they might catch the attention of the yard that's patroling around.

"Uhm ... Uhhhh-" Emily couldn't join in.

"What !?!" The Two Grim reapers exclaimed. "If you have something to say , then spit it out !" Barked Grell.

"Let me handle this" said Alexandra. She then turned her attention to the young knight. "Emily was it ? I'm sure the reason why you're helping that Phantomhive girl is to clear her name and find the true murderer of the king and assailant of your father... Well , it may not be forbidden to work alongside in this , I chose not to . For reasons...." Alexandra paused for a moment. "But I do have a few words for you. You are walking down the right path ... But , I warn you not to fully place your trust on her".

Emily's eyes widened. "W-what do you mean ?" Doubts fill her head.

"You will know soon" responded Alexandra in a dark tone.

"Trust me darling , wherever that Phantomhive brat is near... Trouble isn't far" Grell added.

"(Y/n) ...." those were the only words Emily could mutter.

"What a boring talk" a voice spoke. "You people sure love to talk" another said. Their voices came from the dark alley near them.

Alarmed by the danger she sensed , Emily prepared herself. "Who are you ?" she asked.

Emerging from the darknesswere  two armed people- a man with battle gear and gauntlets and a woman carrying a scourge. They were none other than Condolence Party's Reusch and Mercy.

"The Condolence Party ..." Emily muttered. "This is bad ..." she prepared for a battle.

"We thought you were a smart girl  Ms. Midford" Reusch said. "I guess you aren't as smart as your brother".

"We don't want any trouble" said Mercy. "Just surrender and tell us where the Stray Dog is and we'll leave you alone".

"Over my dead body !!!" Emily responded out loud. She readies her sword.

"What are you planning to do fight them on you own ?" Alexandra asked. Emily only replied with a small smile.

"That's madness !" Grell exclaimed. "Untie us and we'll help you".

Emily shook her head at Grell's offer. "I can't just free you..." she said. "I shouldn't trust people to quickly , especially those who are around me".

"That's crazy !" Exclaimed Alexandra. "And stupid !" Added Grell.

But Emily didn't listen to them. She knew that the Condolence Party were strong. Even if she is aware she could end up getting badly beaten , it was better than betraying her cousin. "This will only take a second" Emily spoke , "I haven't yet tried on facing opponents stronger than me... I-I can't wait". Even though her voice shivered and slightly croaked she was full of determination and courage.

"Fight me with all you've got and I still won't back down !!!" Emily exclaimed as she charges at them.

■■■

Sebastian and Gloria were glaring at each other. None of them showing signs of attacking.

"Tch ... This is getting nowhere , Sebastian just go on with it already !!!" (Y/n) barked , she was bearing the pain of the gun shot her leg recieved.

Hearing his mistress' words made hime excited. His eyes flickered magenta. A smirk crept on his lips. He felt excited. Gloria on the other hand readied herself.

"It isn't my nature to hurt women , but it's an order from my mistress that I could never back down" Sebastian spoke in his devilish tone.

"I DON'T CARE !!!!!" Gloria pulls out a dagger and charges at Sebastian. The butler dodges smoothly. He then attempts to land a clean hand chop on Gloria to knock her unconscious but the woman's reflexes were fast. A blade stuck out from her boot and attempted to slash the butler. "Now die !".

Sebastian just easily grabs her foot. "My , such skills my dear... " He then caresses her legs. "My such smooth skin.

"What !?!" Gloria felt disgusted by this. On the other hand , (Y/n) was irritated on her butler. "Sebastian , set your libido aside for now ... I told you to capture her not sexually assault her" she said with an irritated tone.

"My apologies" Sebastian replied. "You won't feel anything once it gets dark my dear" he said to Gloria. He was about to kick her head unconscious when-

"I have many things up my sleeve !" Exclaimed Gloria as she stabs Sebastian's leg. It didn't hurt the butler but this made him loose his guard for a second. Gloria used this opportunity to perform an Triangle leg choke on the butler.

"Sebastian !!!" (Y/n) said. Sebastian was being choked by Gloria's Legs.

"My brother and I would do this during our little love times... He always enjoyed burying his legs unto my thighs and over time blowing into my secret garden. But it doesn't I don't do this unto others" Gloria spoke as she squeeze Sebastian. "To my brother , it was an act of intimacy but to my enemies... I would go over the top choking them to death" she gave a high pitched chuckle. "Even if you yield I'll only stop once your dead and that lame mistress of yours will be next !!!" She said happily.

But Sebastian and (Y/n) weren't baffled by this. "Oh really ?" (Y/n) spoke. "Bold of you to assume you can take me down let alone my butler" she said. "How foolish are you !? Sebastian , how many times do I have to tell you stop toying around ?! You're wasting time !!!".

"Of course , My Lady" Sebastian spoke. Even though Gloria was chocking him and dragging him to the ground , Sebastian showed no signs of lifting her even she was still choking him.

"W-what ?!" Gloria was shocked. "H-how ?!" She was now struggling to continue on her choke on Sebastian.

"Time for a little nap miss" Sebastian then smashed Gloria to the ground. She let go her grip on Sebastian but refuses to give up. "My , persistent are we ?" Sebastian remarked. "But before you could do anything else-" Sebastian lands a heavy hand chop on Gloria's stomache. The woman groaned in pain but didn't shown signs of yielding.

"I-I won't give up !" Proclaimed Gloria. But Sebastian cutted her speech of deteemination.

"Just be quiet" He kicked her stomache which made Gloria groan even more. "Now you'll be coming with us now" Sebastian spoke as he was about to restrain Gloria.

Then a cocky grin was plastered on Gloria's face. "You think you've won Phantomhive ? You're not gonna find out anything from us" Gloria spoke then somewhat gritted her teeth tightly which somehow confused the 2 why she was doing it.

(Y/n) then realized what Gloria was doing. "Uh ! Sebastian , she's about to commit suicide ! There must be a small poison container hidden in her gums !!!" she exclaimed. Sebastian was alarmed by this. "Hurry before she breaks it !!!!" (Y/n) spoke.

"Too late" said Gloria as she managed to break the hidden container and drank a small amount of poison which was lethal to the body instantly killing her.

"No !!!" (Y/n) spoke up. "W-we almost had her ..." there was disappointment in her tone.

"My Lady ?" Sebastian approached his mistress slowly. He was worried she might loose hope and give up once again... But he was wrong.

"Moron" (Y/n) began to chuckle. "I've learned to be ready... You think you've won ? You just died in vain. How stupid can people be ?" She said between laughs. After laughing she looked at her butler. "Now that another hindrance is gone. Sebastian , before anything else I would like to know why you have decided to leave Emily alone with the Reapers" she spoke sternly.

"Isn't the answer obvious My Lady ?" Sebastian said as he picked up his mistress and carried her bridal style. "It is because you are my mistress" he responded softly which somehow made (Y/n)'s heart beat rapidly. "Also-" Sebastian continued on speaking. "It's because Lady Emily can take care of herself unlike you my lady".

"You just ruined my mood" (Y/n) responded.

■■■

"Gaaahh !!!!" Emily was pushed to the ground. She was panting heavily , feeling exhausted in the midst of her battle against two Condolence party members. 'Sebastian and (Y/n) haven't yet returned and this Condolence Party Members ... They're bloody strong ! But I have to hold on until they've arrived'.

"You're just wasting your energy !" Exclaimed Grell.

"For once this moron's right !" Responded Alexandra. "You can't take on these two , you're badly beaten and your body is at its limit" she added.

"What do you mean moron !?!" Grell exclaimed but they didn't listen to them.

Emily didn't listen to their warnings as well . She stood back up once again, even if her legs were weak. She felt tired , she felt pain from all the injuries she recieved. But it didn't stop her. "I-I... I won't give up !!!!" She cried out and charges at Reusch and Mercy once again.

The two condolence party efforts didn't break a sweat upon landing another attack on Emily. Reusch threw daggers at Emily causing the girl to fall to the ground once again. Mercy stepped on Emily's back , pinning the girl down. She pulled out her scourge and began scourging her.

"You like that ?! This is what you get for choosing the wrong size !!!!" Mercy exclaimed. Emily screamed in pain. "More ... I want to hear more of those shrieks !!!!" Mercy said excitedly

"Seems like Mercy's enjoying herself again" noted Reusch.

"She's going to die if this continues on" said Grell.

"Tch , If only we can break free" Alexandra said attempting to break free of their bindings. "That girl's going to die even if it isn't her initial time yet !!!".

"I doubt that will happen" Grell responded.

"Huh what do you mean ?".

"Because he's here". Alexandra knew who Grell meant.

"How dare you torture my Sister ?!" Exclaimed (Y/n). "Sebastian !!!".

"(Y/n) ?" The young knight said weakly.

■■■

Happy Valentines day everyone !!!!! Have a heart ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So , I haven't been updating that often well because of my busy schedule and that there are other things I had to do.

I hope u guys understand.

Also , OMG 150k reads ?! I never expected this book to get that much attention !!!!!

Honestly , I never thought it reach this point. Thank u so much.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and enjoyed Valentine's day. Even if ur single , taken , bitter or not ...

Well , I enjoyed mine. Even if I'm... still.... single...  LOL.

Anyways , I hope u guys can be patient for the next chapter  !!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 3.9K 26
Discontinued (Y/N) is a gay weeb, recently knees deep in the Black Butler series! With the power of lust and fanfic rules, he found a way to enter an...
59.8K 1.9K 77
(Y/N) Phantomhive is the older sister of Ciel Phantomhive. She had sworn to protect her baby brothers from harm the day they were born, though 4 year...
84.1K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
183K 6.4K 48
A prestigious family sends their only daughter to the Phantomhive household for her to reside in until their official business in America is dealt wi...