Dusk & Dawn

By jessikawolfe

[Songs included 🖤] A fiercely ambitious university girl. A haunted, tattooed bad boy. And a whole lot of s... More

Chapter 1 & 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Thank you

Chapter 39

12.8K 367 27
By jessikawolfe

Mason

I was curious to what Quinn might be up to at Jim's. Speaking to her on the phone I couldn't help but tease her. The way she laughed, it made my heart race and my jeans feel tighter. Fuck, am I whipped?

As I hopped into my car and started driving towards Jim's place, I let my thoughts drift. Driving always gave me a moment to reflect, and ever since Quinn entered my life, she consumed my every waking moment. Maybe it was unhealthy, but I didn't give a damn. I wanted to be everything for her, do anything for her. I just needed to prove that she could trust me, that I wasn't going to walk away.

Something had been off with her ever since that wild night at Chris' party. Well, she's always been a bit eccentric, and that's part of what I adore about her. But this was different. I knew she went through something that night, something no one should ever have to endure, especially someone as pure as her. It reminded me, I should swing by the police station later this week and check if there's any progress in Chris' case. Can't have that sick fuck roaming free, especially when I can't always be there to protect her.

She stopped coming to class altogether, without a word. Lexi and I caught glimpses of her leaving at odd times during the week, claiming to run errands. I knew she was keeping things from me, but I was desperate to help her in any way I could. I just wanted her to let me in. Tonight, I had a surprise planned for her, hoping it would encourage her to open up. I wasn't one to cling to people, not after losing my parents, but I couldn't fathom a life without Quinn. I had to face the truth... damn it, I was falling in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.7K 37
Evil is all around, begging her to join. She wants to be with Slade, but the darkness is a lot for a girl like Hope to handle. She soon learns there...
344K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
544K 28.9K 50
There is a darkness that lurks inside of me. The evil that runs through my veins is a constant reminder of the ruthless killer I once was. But someh...