Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

Av lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... Mer

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
10•Departure
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

18•Square friend

19.4K 503 96
Av lunaofart

•Davina Alexander•

Tomorrow morning we go back to New York, we've been in Italy for three weeks and he has taken me to amazing places. We went to a vineyard, lots of museums, lots of fountains, churches and we did a lot of shopping so we had to buy more suitcases, it was really fun and at the end of every day we would come home to have dinner with the family, it's unbelievable to me that I actually have a family...I love everyone so much but Alexandria is my favorite, don't tell Diavolo.

"Aldria wants to sleep with us," I announced as I walked into our room, he's in the shower.

"What?! I didn't hear you!"

I giggled and went to the bathroom "Alexandria wants to sleep with us!" I yelled from the other end of the shower.

"Oh, okay!" He smiled.

I took my bathing suit off and stepped into the shower with him "Hi handsome," I wrapped my arms around his torso tightly.

"Hi gorgeous," He kissed my head and then I felt him squirting shampoo on it "how was the early swim?"

"Good, your brothers were there and Francesco was trying not to fall asleep while we played with Alexandria."

He massaged my head with his fingers "And Elena?"

"She was still sleeping," I gazed up at him "that feels so good."

He pecked my lips "Are you excited to go back home?"

I shook my head "I like it here but I would like to be alone with youuuuuuu."

"When we get married I'll take you anywhere you want to go, you and I alone for a whole month, no one will interrupt us and we can make babies."

"How many babies?" I giggled.

"We'll see but I would like a lot of them, there's no rush though, okay?" He pecked my nose.

I nodded "Thank you for understanding from the first moment," I whispered.

"You deserve it, darling," he replied.

I have to tell him soon.

Taking a shower with Diavolo is always fun because he likes taking control of everything, as always, besides he is the best at massages and I love how he kisses my shoulders and thighs. After we were done showering he wrapped a towel around me, one around her waist and then he picked me up to take me to the bed. We are having a picnic today, only the two of us as a goodbye to this amazing trip and wonderful place, I am going to miss Italy so much; everyone is so kind, the places are gorgeous, there's so much history (Diavolo read everything for me at the museums under my request because I didn't want to slow us or the group down), the food is exquisite and intimacy with my boyfriend so very romantic but I'm sure the place doesn't matter as long as he is the one in bed with me.

I changed into a pink ruffled lace-trimmed crepe mini dress and white ruffled crinkled-leather mules.

Diavolo was in the bathroom shaving and someone knocked on the door so I went to open it "Hi, Elena," I smiled as my cheeks turned red.

"Hi, Davina," she cleared her throat handing me the small paper bag "here's what you requested, please be careful and good luck on your picnic."

I nodded looking down at the bag "Thank you, Elena."

"You don't have to thank me, helping you is always a pleasure," she pecked both my cheeks "I'll see you guys when you come back so we can talk," Elena left and I closed the door.

"What did she want?" Diavolo's voice scared me.

"Nothing, she just wanted to make sure I was okay because I was sneezing in the pool this morning," that's the best lie I could come up with.

"Awe," he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind "is my bunny okay?"

I nodded looking at him over my shoulder "Yes, I just have to go get my phone from Alexandria," I pecked his lips "I'll be right back."

•Diavolo DeLuca•

I yawned waiting for her sitting on the edge of the bed as I played some random game on my phone, she has been gone for 15 minutes but Alexandria is known for holding people hostage so maybe I should go rescue my bunny. I grabbed her hat and sweater before leaving the room and made my way down the hall where Alexandria's room is, knocked first and then walked in.

"Hi, gorgeous," I said seeing Alexandria drawing in her bed.

"Hi, ugly," she giggled and I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Have you seen auntie Davina? She said she was coming for her phone," I asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

The little blondie nodded "Yes, she is with mommy in her room."

I pecked her head before standing up "Love you, dummy."

"Love you too, stupidy!" she yelled as I exited her room.

She's a mini Elena.

As I made my way downstairs I thought about Davina's parents, they're no longer addicts and I want to tell Davina but I fear it will hurt her instead of making her feel some sort of hope or excitement but they sold her...I don't think it's a good idea telling her, I'll talk to her therapist about it.

"Davina," I walked in and the two women looked at me with their eyes wide open "what?" I rose an eyebrow and then saw a pregnancy test on the bed "what's that?" before I could pick it up Elena slapped my hand "ouch!"

"It has my pee on it, dumbass."

I saw the two lines "You're pregnant?"

Elena nodded "Yes, I missed my period."

"Woah, you and Francesco work quickly and efficiently," I chuckled and then looked at Davina "we have to leave bunny."

She nodded "Yes, sorry and congrats Elena."

"Thank you," they hugged "I'll see you guys at dinner."

Davina sighed "Yeah," then she left the room with her gaze down.

"What's wrong?" I asked Elena once we were alone.

My sister shrugged "You tell me, you're the one who is going to be late for your date."

Maybe this whole pregnancy thing makes Davina nervous, she always avoids me and gives me short answers when she is nervous "Fine, bye," I ruffled her hair "I'm happy for you baby sis," then I left the room and saw Francesco so I hugged him but didn't say anything because I don't know if he knows.

Davina was waiting for me in the car, my beauty was with my other beauty. I love my car, especially this one because it was a gift I gave myself the day I became the boss. I'm taking my bunny to a romantic spot in a vineyard I own, we will have lunch there and watch the sunset one last time before going back, maybe we'll make love, anything can happen when you're in love and under the influences of good Italian wine.

She was very quiet on our way there, she kept on fidgeting her fingers or playing with the end of her skirt "Is everything alright, bunny? If you don't feel well we can go back and eat in bed."

Davina shook her head "No, I'm fine," she shrugged "I'm just going to miss this place a lot."

I grinned at the road "You liked Italy?"

"I loved it," she sighed "it's perfect."

"Bunny, don't be so sad, we can come back every holiday and maybe we can spend the whole month of December and part of January here, what do you think about that?" I glanced at her but she seemed to be elsewhere.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing, thank you handsome."

I frowned "Davina, what's truly wrong? Did the news of Elena's pregnancy affected you in a negative way?"

Her lower lip quivered "It makes me miss my parents, it makes me wonder if they were as happy as Elena was when they found out or if they hated me from the start..." her voice cracked.

"I love you more than anything in this world, I'm going to protect you from everything, I promise to make you the happiest girl and do my best to make your life a trip of joy," I said glancing at her "you're the best thing that ever happened to me Davina Alexander and nothing is ever going to change that."

A small smile played on her lips "Do you mean it?"

"Of course I do. Do you love me although I'm a mafia boss?"

"Yes, more than my own life," she replied making my heart flutter.

"You love me with all my scars and I love you with all your scars, they make me love you so much more, I'm in love with a very strong girl and I'm proud to call you mine," I placed my right hand on her thigh and she rested a hand on top of mine.

"I'm proud to call you mine too, Diavolo."

I love how she says my name.

"Good because I'm yours forever," I gave her thigh a quick squeeze making her giggle "that's what I wanted to hear."

Davina laughed and for the next 10 minutes she talked about how excited she is to go back to her classes. After coming back from Rome she tried reading the same book again and it went great so her confidence goes up by the day; every night she reads for me and I absolutely adore it, my head is always resting on her stomach while she tickles the back of my ear while holding the book with the other hand. It's truly perfect.

When we got to the spot she set down the blanket and while she took picture of the landscape I told the waiter to bring us our food and drinks.

"Bunny, come here," I said and she immediately ran back to our spot on the grass "give me a kiss."

She pecked my lips as she straddled me "You taste like mint."

"Well yes, I washed my teeth so my kisses taste minty," I chuckled.

She leaned her forehead against mine "Promise me that we'll do this until our last day."

"What baby? Have picnics?"

She shook her head "Be this in love with each other."

Davina needs a lot of reassuring but I love repeating how much I love her "Of course, we'll be in an eternal honeymoon stage."

A big smile played on her lips before she placed a passionate kiss on my lips "Good," she got up on her feet and stood up to keep on taking pictures of literally everything so I took advantage of her distraction and went to the car to get her goodbye Italy present, once I had the medium box in my hands which was in the trunk, I went back to sitting on the blanket.

Shortly after the waiter came with the food and drinks. Davina ate with a smile, she loves Italian food and her favorite dish is rigatoni and dessert tiramisu so I brought the best chef in Italy here so he could cook this special meal for us. She saw the box and asked what it was but I told her she wasn't going to know until we started eating dessert.

"Tiramisu," the waiter said placing the plate between us "enjoy."

"Thank you," Davina said with a smile and once the young man was gone she looked at me "can I open the present now?"

I nodded "Sure," I handed her the box and watched her open it desperately. She took the lid off and grabbed the envelope inside, pulled out the small paper as I did my part and waited for it to be time "what does it say?"

"It says: wi-will you ma-marry me?" She gazed up at me with her eyes wide open and gasped seeing me open the box "Diavolo..."

"Will you marry me, bunny?" I smiled looking into her eyes.

"Yes!" She tackled me down with a tight hug "a million times yes!"

I laughed sitting with her on top of me "Give me your hand, baby."

"Which one?" She blushed.

"Left one," I grabbed the ring out of the box and slid it on carefully "perfect fit."

"It's beautiful," a tear slid down her cheek as she watched the diamond of her ring sparkle "so so beautiful."

"Mrs. DeLuca, you ought to give Mr. DeLuca a kiss," I said tickling her back.

IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO FREAKING LONG. I NEED TO BE MORE PUNCTUAL😭😭😭

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.1M 143K 73
"If you could ask the Devil a question, what would it be?" - - - ••• Alexander Romano ••• Handsome. Charming. Deranged. Psychotic. Obsessive. Contro...
155K 4.4K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
981K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
29.9K 2.3K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...