Still My Baby โ€ขAriana Fletche...

By OfficialBrat

Issa Ariana Fletcher and Dave East Type Of Book๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‰ Just Read Itโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿค— More

CopyRight
Characters
Chap 01.
Chap 02.
Chap 03.
Chap 04.
Chap 05.
Chap 06.
Chap 07.
Chap 08.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chap 12.
Chap 13.
Chap 14.
Chap 15.
Chap 16
Character Changeโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
New Book๐Ÿ“•

Chap 09.

14.9K 456 16
By OfficialBrat

Ariana POV (Back at the house)
I dropped Siah and Zion back off at home and me and Dave went head and went to the restaurant.

He opened the door for me and I got out. "Thanks Love"

He closed my door and walked on the side of me. "I'm so sleepy" he said opening the door for me.

"Shit me too no cap"

We walked into the restaurant and we ordered our food.

I got on live and smiled.

"Hey y'all" I said to my live and I looked up at Dave and smiled.

@AriFanPage: Ouu gurl who got you smiling?

"Gurl this fine ass nigga in front of me that's who got me smiling" I said reading the comment.

@Unknown373: Can we see him??

I looked up at Dave. "Nah he too fine he gone make y'all ass go blind sorry".

@ArixYosohn: Whats the length of your lashes??

"They are 20's" I told them.

The waitress came out with our food and I ate and looked at the comments on live and smiled.

I grabbed my other phone and took a picture of my food and posted it on Instagram.

❤️:67K
@TheRealKyleSister: This Food Bangin❤️‼️

❤️:89K
@DaveEast: Slammin❤️🤫

@kylesister: where u at, that food look good??

"Y'all think y'all slick". I smiled. "I'll tell y'all when I leave y'all not finna pull up just to see who I'm with".

@DaveEast: Get off live🤣❤️👀

I looked at Dave comment and I looked at him and flicked him off.

"Well kids I gotta go my daddy is calling" I told my live before they realized Dave Comment.

He bust out laughing. "This shit slammin" he said eating his steak and crab legs.

"Periodt" I said eating my crawfish.

I finished up eating then he payed for the bill ofc. We walked to the car and we went home.

"U gotta go home to get ya bags??" I asked him.

"Nah they in the trunk" he said getting out the car. He came to open my door and he closed the door behind me.

We walked in the house and we seen the kids watching movies in the living room.

"Hey y'all" we both said and they all waved they hands.

I walked in the kitchen and I called Tae.

"Hey Babyyyyy" he said smiling.

"Hey bitch aye I need ya help" I told him propping my camera up and I sat on the island counter so he can see me.

"Wassup?"

"I'm stuck with this" I said pointing to my hair.

"U need to wet it a lil it look a lil dry" he said laughing and I flicked him off.

"What can I put on it to give it a wet look?" I asked him pouting.

"Put some mousse on it and wet it a lil and put the blow dryer on it for a 3 mins"

"Thanks babes, what u been up to??" I asked him grabbing my phone and waking the back way up to get to the stairs.

"These fashion shows with Nicki and video shoots"

"Has it been fun??" I asked him walking in my room then into my bathroom.

"Hell yea I met a bunch of other celebrities"

"I'm glad your dream came true honestly"

"Me too your dream came true too bitch: Have a baby, be famous, and be rich" he said smiling.

"Yea u right only if Kyle and Grandma of here to see it all" I said.

Kyle is my older brother who died in a car accident, some dudes was shooting at him and it caused him to drive off the road and he hit a tree hard. I don't speak on him much because every time I do I get emotion as hell. He died 6 years ago.

"They watching over you Ari they can see everything" he said and I smiled.

"Imma call you when I hit New York with Dave Imma get to packing babes"

"Ite love you"

"Love you too Tae" I said hanging up.

I went in my closet and packed three outfits since we just gone be there for a day and my hygiene stuff.

I grabbed my hair mousse and did what Tae said to do and I put my scar on top of my head so it will lay down flat and I braided my hair into two braids coming to the front.

Dave came in the bathroom with me while I did my hair and he put his arms around my waist and kissed my jaw.

"You so damn pretty gawd damn I really do believe in angels now" he said and I blushed.

"Boy stop" I told him applying my face mask on.

"I'm for real Ian never seen a girl as fine ass you" he said sitting on the counter.

"Thanks now step out so I can take a quick shower" I said smiling at him.

"Ite shorty imma be waiting for u" he said getting down smacking my booty.

I took a quick shower since it was 10 right now and we had to be on the plane by 11.

I got out and lotioned up and I put the towel around me and put my dirty clothes in the Laundry basket in my bathroom.

I walked in my room and seen Dave laid across my bed on his phone and I went thru my draw and grabbed me some panties and a bra. I put my under clothes on facing the opposite direction of Dave.

I threw my White and red t shirt on, my red joggers and my red and white Chanel fur slides.

"U ready??" I asked him as I grabbed my stuff.

"Yea lets roll out" he said getting off the bed.

He grabbed my suit case and I grabbed my purse and I turned off everything in my room and closed my door.

We went downstairs and I hugged Brianna, Nahmir, Zion and Vassiah.

"We gon be gon for one whole day do not do some shit I wouldn't do" I told them.

"And what exactly is that?" Nahmir said, everybody laughed except for me.

"Yooo he got u on that one ya ass do everything Ariana include throwing house parties if that was u was trynna b funny and refer to" Brianna said.

"Guh when I threw a party??" I asked her.

"That time grandma went to ATL to visit dad in jail and she was gone two whole days" Vassiah said.

"The time auntie and grandma went to New Orleans for the whole weekend" Brianna said.

"Shall we continue??" Vassiah laughed.

"Damn its more? Shit ya ass was bad" Zion said.

"Y'all can get off my case nie just don't throw a party without me okay??" I told dem.

"Ite we got u sis" Nahmir said.

"We got u blood" Zion said.

"We got u" Brianna said and I looked at Vassiah who was frozen.

"VASSIAH MONAE FLETCHER" I yelled out.

"Oh my bad huh yea I got u" she said.

"Ight kids we out" I said.

"See y'all later be good lil niggas" Dave said coming back in the house.

We walked out and we heard.

"Bye y'all be careful don't bring no babies home"

We both bust out laughing and got in the car and went to the airport.

We boarded our flight and NEW YORK HERE WE COME.......🚨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 46 22
......
286K 10.7K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
881K 27.8K 66
Ariana Fletcher just moved to New York from Chicago to live with her best friends to get her cosmetic business started She gets introduced to David...
3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด