The Killers' Nightmare (A Fem...

By VeryClapped

This tale follows (Y/N) (L/N), an 18 year old high schooler. To call his life up until now 'subpar' would be... More

Slenda's Mansion
Zalga's Mansion
Chapter 1 | The New Girl, and a new start
Chapter 2 | Demons of the night
Chapter 3 | News spreads fast
Chapter 4 | First patrol
Chapter 5 | Vigilante work
Chapter 6 | The chase and the Gamer
Chapter 7 | New day, same Vigilante
Chapter 8 | Exchanging pleasantries
Chapter 9 | Meeting the Residents
Chapter 10 | A warm-ish welcome
Chapter 11 | First day
Chapter 13 | Tale of the Past and a problem for Today
Chapter 14 | The after-show and the others
Chapter 15 | A Nightmare come true
Chapter 16 | A rude awakening
Chapter 17 | Recovery and meeting the other Residents
Chapter 18 | From an Angel to a Devil
Chapter 19 | Taking some control...
Chapter 20 | Introducing Someone
Chapter 21 | Helping out and an interrogation
Chapter 22 | A fight, a fix up and an odd situation
Chapter 23 | A strange turn of events
Chapter 24 | Something that nobody could've guessed (Lemon)
Chapter 25 | What now?
Chapter 26 | Kidnapped
Chapter 27 | Showtime!
Chapter 28 | Escape and relocation
Chapter 29 | Confusion
Chapter 30 | Escaping once more!
Chapter 31 | Time skipping on a whole new level
Chapter 32 | Plot Hooks gone wild
Chapter 33 | Chronal Shift
Chapter 34 | Happy Holidays?
Chapter 35 | On the First Day of Christmas...
Chapter 36 | Twas the Night of Christmas...
Chapter 37 | A very Happy New Year
Chapter 38 | Sleeping Beauty awakens
Chapter 39 | Casual home life
Chapter 40 | An odd series of events
Chapter 41 | A deal made and a promise kept (Lemon)
Chapter 42 | Calm day at home
Chapter 43 | The beginning of War
Chapter 44 | A Warrior does not waver
Chapter 45 | Crossing the line
Chapter 46 | Like Father like Son
Chapter 47 | Clean slate
Chapter 48 | 'Normal' life returns
Chapter 49 | Living with a new housemate
Chapter 50 | Almost a debut
Chapter 51 | Not-so-friendly reunion
Chapter 52 | Fusion of confusion
Chapter 53 | Clearing things up
Chapter 54 | Autopilot antics
Chapter 55 | Cat and Mouse
Chapter 56 | The Boss
Chapter 57 | Rekindling something lost
Chapter 58 | Diplomacy
Chapter 59 | Rhythms of the heart
Chapter 60 | Upper levels
Chapter 61 | A change of attitude
Chapter 62 | Murder on the dance floor
Chapter 63 | New revelations
Chapter 64 | Average school morning
Chapter 65 | School days
Chapter 66 | Mental meetup
Chapter 67 | Old yet new
Chapter 68 | Dishonourable mention
Chapter 69 | A Mother's love
Chapter 70 | Medical emergency
Chapter 71 | New information
Chapter 72 | Conflict
Chapter 73 | Under the radar
Chapter 74 | A developing plan
Chapter 75 | Altercation-Provocation

Chapter 12 | A bit of renovation

24.1K 369 1.3K
By VeryClapped

Still (Y/N)'s POV
As static overtook my vision, I felt myself lose my balance as the floor beneath me changed from my room to... my room technically. After shaking my head a little and regaining my balance, I turned to Slenda who had a light blush across her face. "Do you ever get used to the feeling?" I asked, snapping her out of her trance.
"W-well your hands are really soft so I-"
"I meant the teleporting" I said, cutting her off before she could fumble with her words any further.
"Oh. Y-yes, eventually it seems like nothing..." she said, an embarrassed look plastered into her face.
"Good to know" I said flatly as I filled the nearest backpack with clothes and set it beside my bed. "I'm gonna go grab some boxes for everything. Make yourself at home for the time being" I said, trying to be a good host.

Meanwhile, Slenda's POV
After watching (Y/N) walk out, I couldn't help but smile. 'I'm finally in his room!' I mentally exclaimed, trying to hush my excited squeals. I knew it was creepy, but I couldn't resist the urge to go through all his clothes. Well, go through them and bury my face in all of them. But whilst I was taking a whiff of one of his shirts, I heard someone cough behind me... and it seemed like I'd been caught. 'Whoopsie'.

Returning to (Y/N)'s POV
I had found a bunch of cardboard boxes that were conveniently left under the stairs. With a chuckle I bent down to pick them up. But I stopped once I heard Slenda giggling like a schoolgirl upstairs. Picking up the boxes, I silently crept back to my room to see Slenda stood in front of my closet. She was smothering herself in a green shirt of mine, repeatedly sniffing it. When she had moved it away, she had a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Then she proceeded to put another shirt over her face and continued to huff and creepily giggle into it, I leaned on my doorframe and loudly cleared my throat to get her attention. She dropped my shirt on the floor as she turned to me, her face a shade of red darker than anything I'd ever seen. "I'm assuming they smell good?" I asked jokingly. She only nodded in response, seemingly unable to find a way to respond to me. "Heh, thanks I guess" I said simply as I began to neatly place things in different boxes. Slenda silently began to fold my clothes neatly and pile them into a box. Turning to her I could tell that she was quite tense, so in an attempt to alleviate the tension I spoke up. "You know, you can sniff them if you want. I don't mind" I said semi-jokingly. Before I had even started the second sentence, I notice a smile grow across her face just before she plunged her head into the box of clothes, rocking her hips while they were in the air.

As I laughed at her actions, she pulled her head out of the box and her hands cupped her cheeks as her ecstatic look from earlier came back on to her face. But when she noticed me laughing she quickly stopped herself and regained her composure. "Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me" she said, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.
"It's alright, I did give you permission after all" I said with a shrug as I continued to fill some boxes. Slenda simply smiled in response as she helped me pack. We continued in silence for a bit until I spoke up again. "Hey, Slenda?" I asked.
"Yes?" She responded plainly.
"What were you going to tell me this morning?" I asked her, thinking back to breakfast.
"What do you mean?" She asked, turning to me.
"We were talking about where Jackie went and how I knew she eats human organs. I said that you could look through my mind to find out where I got the information, and you were trying to say something about it before I cut you off" I explained, putting some shoes in a box.
"Oh yes! Well, it seems that your mental block had fixed itself after we'd gone to sleep. It seems the rest had let your 'wall' become mended" she explained.
"Oh, would you like access again?" I asked.
"No, that's okay. I could tell how much you were screaming in your head, not to mention how hard you began to tense up" she explained.
"If you say so" I said flatly as I grabbed some clothes out of a box as well as a pair of sneakers.

"If you'll excuse me for a second, I'm going to go change" I said as I left the room. I got out of my new vigilante attire, other than my mask, and got changed into a simple t-shirt and jeans. After I went back to the room, I was impressed to see that most of my things were packed away. "Wow. You work fast" I complimented as I walked in.
"Well when you can do what I can, things like this become much easier" Slenda said as she closed multiple boxes simultaneously with her tentacles.
"Nice" was all I said as I walked over to my bed and looked underneath it. Reaching under, I pulled out a multitude of cases that I either piled up or laid in a box.
"What're in those?" Slenda asked once I pulled them all out.
"Let's just call it... preparation" I said ominously.
"Weapons. Got it" she said, understanding what I meant.
"Well then, I think we've got everything. What did you put away while I was getting changed?" I said as I stacked all of the boxes on top of each other and picked them up.
"I have cleared out your wardrobe and every drawer, and I've placed all things fragile in that backpack" she said as she pointed to a black bag that was next to my bed.

"Let me help you out" Slenda said as she walked over to me, seeing as I was struggling to balance the boxes.
"No no no, it's alright" I said, backing away a little. "I'm strong enough to hold them all" I added, still refusing help.
"I never said you weren't, however I have the equivalent of enough extra limbs to carry... I'd say a full prison's worth of people" she explained as she used some tentacles to take the boxes from my hands.
"*sigh* Sorry to inconvenience you" I said, giving up trying to resist. "I'll take the bags at least" I said picking them up and putting one on my back before slinging another over my shoulder.
"It's no trouble at all. Are you ready to go?" Slenda asked.
"Actually, there's one more thing I have to do" I said as I walked out of the room.
"And that is?" Slenda questioned as she was close behind me.
"I have to figure out how to fix a window" I said flatly as I walked towards my sister's room.

3rd Person POV
As the two of you walked into your sister's old room, Slenda was confused as to why you had such a room in your house. She was about to question it out loud until she realised you were unmoving from the middle of the room, muttering something under your breath. Not sure of what you were saying, she didn't know how to react to what was happening and so she just awkwardly stood in the doorway. That was until she heard a sniffle and saw you use your arm to wipe something from your eyes. Now knowing that you were crying, she quickly put the boxes down before walking up behind you and pulling you into a hug. You both stood still in silence and each other's company for a moment before you spoke up. "This was my sister's room. She *cough cough* she left us a long while ago. I made sure to keep her room the same, to... to honour her memory" you explained as tears threatened to fall.

"What... happened to her?" Slenda asked hesitantly, worrying that this conversation could affect you for the worse. You remained silent for a few seconds, but after clearing your throat and taking a deep breath you began to explain the story.
"One day, after school, she went missing. We didn't get told by the school, no text from her, nothing. She vanished without a trace. My mom and I panicked; she was posting online about looking for her while I was already running across the city in search of her. We were searching high and low, all the while my deadbeat 'father' just sat on the couch with a whiskey and the TV" you explained, clenching your fists at the memory. Slenda only seemed to hug you tighter as your emotions were on full display for the first time since she'd met you. "After about a month of searching, we uh... we got a call from the cops. They said they had found her, hell I still remember how Mom's face lit up...

But then they kept talking.

They said they found her corpse along with a bunch of other kids in an old warehouse. When they got there they explained that they saw one of two guys 'violating' an 8 year old boy while the other filmed" you explained, your tears now running down your cheeks. "The guys were arrested and we had a funeral for my sister. After all of that, my dad skipped town and my mom eventually... Mom eventually... she 'left' in her own way. I've... *ahem* I've been alone for a while" you said, tears repeatedly hitting the floor as you looked down.

(Y/N)'s POV
'I hate this...' I thought as I didn't even try to stop the tears anymore. Slenda turned me towards her and held me in her embrace, my head was against her chest and I could hear her oddly soothing heartbeat despite our height difference. I slowly and shakily returned the hug, clutching her blazer tight whilst we stood together until I composed myself. Letting go and taking a step back, I wiped my eyes looking up to her. "I'm sorry about that. My teenage years have led to my emotions being pretty... unstable" I apologised. "I guess bottling them up doesn't help me either, huh?" I asked, trying to alleviate some of the tension.
"It's alright, (Y/N). There's no reason to hide them anymore" Slenda said with a kind smile, patting my head in an attempt at comfort.
"Maybe so..." I said as I turned back to the window. "Now how am I gonna fix this?" I muttered to myself, wanting to distract myself.
"I think I might be able to help with that" Slenda said as she stepped forward and quite literally began to work her magic. I simply stood back as she did her thing, doing my best not to get in her way.
"I'm glad I got to see that first hand" I said with a smile once she was done.
"And I'm glad you enjoyed the show" she said with a smirk, turning back to me and picking the boxes back up. "So, now is that everything?" She asked.
"I think so. Is okay if we come back later? Just in case I've forgotten something" I asked.
"I don't see why not" she stated with a shrug.
"In that case, I think we're good to go" I said with a smile.

"Alright. Now please hold on so I can teleport us both back" Slenda said as she held out her hand. I simply nodded and held on as my vision had once again been replaced by static and I felt the floor beneath me change. Once my vision cleared and my balance returned, I was able to see that we had arrived back in my new room. Regaining my balance took longer than I had anticipated, but after I did I noticed that Slenda had already began to unpack my clothes and take them to my walk-in closet.
"You don't need to keep helping me, you know?" I said to her as I unpacked a few boxes myself.
"I know, but I want to" she said simply, walking out of my closet as she spoke.
"*sigh* Thanks, I owe you big time" I said as I gave up trying to convince her otherwise.
"No no, it's quite alright" she said simply.
"Nonsense. You've done so much for me and all I've done for you is cook one breakfast" I said in an attempt to prove my point. "So I definitely owe you. Big time" I added as I plugged my consoles into to TV.
"You honestly don't..." she mumbled quietly, but still loud enough for me to hear.
"I honestly do" I responded, except I was louder and clearer.

(Time skip brought to you by bonding time. Because why would you start a harem before getting to know these ladies first?)

After me and Slenda unpacked everything and set it all up, my room looked awesome. The size was definitely bigger than the one at my family home and the realisation that I got to share this house with some amazing people forced a smile upon my face that I didn't want to leave. But before we finished sorting everything there were a bunch of random conversations between me and Slenda, and through them I learnt two things. One: if Jackie begins to crave human organs, she won't hesitate to cut me open to get her food. Two: Slenda only looks faceless to her 'prey' as she referred to them. 'I best not get on her bad side... or any of the girl's for that matter. I'm not willing to risk losing my limbs individually' I thought, recalling the moment as I was lying on my new bed and reading a book. 'Oh shit, I still need to brush my teeth' I thought, sitting straight up and dropping my book beside me. I breathed on my hand and smelled my breath for confirmation, and it was safe to say it smelled like ass. I face palmed as I remembered that I was in spitting distance of both Jackie and Slenda at some point earlier... and as such they could probably smell my breath. 'Fuck'.

Red-faced from the embarrassment, I hurried to my bathroom, pulled my mask down and began to brush my teeth. As I was brushing, I heard my door open and a familiar voice called out to me. "(Y/N)? You here?" They said. Spitting into the sink, I pulled my mask up and walked out to see them.
"I'm here. What's up?" I asked.
"Do you have any dirty clothes? Slenda asked me to tell you to bring them down to the laundry room" Jane explained, leaning in my doorframe.
"I do actually" I said as I grabbed my newer Vigilante clothes. "Care to remind me of the way?" I asked her.
"Of course" she said as she walked out of my room. "It's this way" she stated as I followed. We walked in silence until we got to the laundry room, with me doing my best to memorise the way. There were 12 washing machines and 6 tumble dryers in there, I put all of my clothes in the wash, being careful not to mix colours and turned on the machines after being sure I did everything I should've. Leaning against a wall, I noticed that Jane was still with me.

"You don't need to stay, I know my way around now" I said with a shrug.
"Why are you still wearing the mask?" Jane asked, instantly changing the subject.
"I don't need to wash it yet, it's still clean enough to wear" I stated plainly.
"No, I meant why don't you show your face?" she explained, crossing her arms.
"Why don't Jackie, Bloody Painter, Masky and Hoodie?" I asked back.
"They do, however they're just warming up to you for now" she said, her arms still crossed.
"And that can't be the same for me?" I asked, leaning forward.
"It could've been, if you hadn't already kissed Sally and slept with Slenda" she stated, looking me dead in the eyes.
"Touché" I replied flatly.

"Although the latter comes off much... dirtier than I think you intended" I added.
"So then, why the mask?" Jane asked again, seemingly unfazed by the perverted inference.
"Answer this first: why do you want to know?" I asked, leaning back against the wall.
"I heard Jackie yell about how handsome you are when you two were in her room. And so I want to see the face of this handsome man I'll be living with" she explained.
"These walls should really be more soundproof..." I grumbled.
"Actually they are" she clarified, knocking on the doorframe. "But when someone has their ear to a door, things can be a little easier to hear" she said with a smug grin.
"Then how do you explain almost everyone hearing me fight Jess in the hall?" I asked, confused.
"She hit my door pretty hard, I asked everyone what the sudden noise was and we all came out to see you two fighting" she explained simply.
"Yeah, that makes sense" I said as I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.
"So I guess you don't need this anymore" she said as she reached for my mask, but I took a step back so she couldn't pull it down. "Seriously?" she huffed.
"Seriously" I replied flatly.
"Will you at least answer the damn question?" she asked, her patience running thin.
"Nobody cared who I was without the mask. With it I'm finally respected, no longer looked down upon. I get treated as I should" I said, a frown forming under my mask.
"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked inquisitively.
"I'm finally treated like an actual human... rather than walking trash" I said coldly as I walked off and pushed past Jane, leaving my clothes in the washer.

She was speechless at the end as she just watched me walk off, seemingly stunned by what I said. I walked into my room and angrily slammed the door, the noise echoing like a gunshot throughout the hall and most likely down the stairs too. With a frustrated sigh I closed my blinds and locked my door, taking my shirt and jeans off and putting on some (F/C) sweatpants when I was confident I could get changed. After that I grabbed 'my' butterfly knife that was next to my lamp and cut off all of my bandages, allowing me to feel less restricted. And with that, I chose to sleep through lunch, rather than possibly have to talk to Jane about what was said. And the door slamming too.

Benny's POV
I was gonna get (Y/N) so he could come down and get some lunch (because this bitch-ass author can't check the time in his own story apparently), but when I was outside of his room I heard him sigh as he locked it. 'Guess I'll go in the other way' I thought as I walked to my room. I hopped into my TV so I could see what (Y/N) was doing, and oh boy what a sight it was. As I looked at him through his TV, ready to jump out, I saw him in some (F/C) sweatpants and no shirt other than his bandages. I watched him grab his butterfly knife off of a bedside cabinet and cut them off swiftly. After they all fell to the ground, I could see his gorgeous and well-toned body that was covered in... scars.

My face dropped in shock, but as I watched him get into his bed several memories of our time playing together came flooding back into my mind. I waited for him to fall asleep before sneaking in to get a closer look. Once I did, I was shocked to see everything in such great detail. There were scars coating his back, one in the very centre was shaped like a pentagram, and a bunch of general slash marks. On his left side, the word 'failure' was scruffily and savagely carved into him. But then I saw his arms, and they were the worst of all. There was scars layering scars that were layered by even fresher cuts that were beginning to scar themselves. His fingers had multiple cuts on them as well as a massive stab wound in the centre of his right hand. I had known things were bad, but I never could have guessed it could be like this.

'SLENDA! I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING. QUICKLY!!!' I mentally screamed to get her attention, knowing that this was something she had to see. Within a few seconds she had appeared at (Y/N)'s door.
"Benny, he is asleep, you should respect his privacy more" Slenda scolded me quietly.
"Look at this" I said as I moved out of the way, pointing to his revealed torso.
"Yes, that's (Y/N). He's sleeping... and shirtless" a blush beginning to form on her face after she mentioned this.
"That's beside the point!" I whisper-yelled, hoping not to wake him up. "Get a closer look" I added. She walked up to where I was and crouched down so she was more or less eye-level with his sleeping form, and she gasped when she realised.

"Where did all these scars come from!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 22 13
TRIGGER- Blood, Sexual Assault, Sadism, masochism, violence, etc. That is definitely not all but I am NOT responsible for your reaction to MY story...
495K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
59.9K 2.1K 33
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
676 34 5
Humans and Demons were never meant to coexist. It is impossible for either to live peacefully with one another... considering the mere fact that Demo...