UNREQUITED || p.jm / m.yg ff

Bởi bts-bookstore

It's hard coming to terms with unrequited love. past friend!myg x f!yn (ft. bff!pjm) college!au angst | fluff... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Comforting Escape
Unsure and Untamed
In The Air Of The Night
Unspeakable Demands
A Promise For The Future
Bitter and Sweet
Early Departure
Too Late For Love
Fear Breaking
Soon
Acceptance
Until Then
Magical

Christmas Morning

223 14 3
Bởi bts-bookstore

"Baby, wake up it's Christmas," a soft voice lulled me from my wonderful dreams and I hummed.

"I don't want anymore milk, I want to eat all of Santa's cookies to myself," I mumbled sleepily while turning into a warm expanse that had just been pressed snugly against my back.

"What?" The previous voice laughed heartily before brushing some tickly strands of hair from my face.

"Huh?" I questioned tiredly when I cracked my eyes open and Yoongi smiled at me happily.

"You were talking in your sleep," he answered before pecking your lips. You groaned and hid yourself in his chest.

"Did I embarrass myself again?"

"Of course not, never," he promised with his fingers gently brushing your hair.

"Thank god," you sighed thankfully and snuggled into you a little tighter.

"Are you looking forward to Christmas with me?"

"More than anything," you answered honestly and he sighed happily.

"So am I, today is going to be so special," he vowed, "and so will every other Christmas." You tilted your head up to look at him and looked deeply into your eyes.

"I know they will, because I'll be with you for all of them."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

709 17 3
𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜; Your coworker is an absolute ass. You hate him. But things seem to be a little different when you are behind closed doors. ⏤𝚙𝚊𝚒�...
54.2K 3K 15
Sometimes all we need is closure from the past to be able to move on. Character / Genre: Park Jimin x You/Reader| Pianist!au, Artist!Reader, Slice of...
339K 13.1K 31
"You were out of my league." | College AU. | Contains Smut, Fluff & Angst. | English isn't my first language.
49.1K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...