๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”...

By bellaetriz

โœ”๏ธŽ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š™-๐š ... More

1: Cette Fille
2: Burgundy Rival
3: Melancholy in Blue
4: Stouthearted
6: Daring Rouge
7: Her Shade of Red
8: His shade of red
9: Scarlet Passion
10: Fervid Crimson
11: Garnet Secrets
12: From London with Love
13: Changes in Vermillion
14: Carmine Revival
15: Merlot Tension
16: Undergraduates
17: Va Te Faire Foutre
18: Dooly
19: Electric
20: Gรชnante
21: Espion
22: Boys Undercover
23: Boys Under Disguise
24: The CEO's Daughter
25: Detrimental Vows
26: The Last Dance
27: Eternal Flame
28: The Invitation
29: Old Friends
30: The Reception
31: Secrets
32: Recondite
33: A Friend in a Foe
34: London Girl
35: Hearts down Abbey Road
36: Drunk Confessions
37: Remedy
38| Release
39| Mettle
40| Finale

5: Socialite en Milano

9.1K 229 56
By bellaetriz

K.H

"Yah Kyong Haewon, it seems like a miracle, you've been invited to a party and you refuse to go?!," Iseul said as if she had been hit with unbelievable news, "You were given a week to contemplate and you're still not going?!"

"Well then you're just going to have to accept it because there is no way that I'm attending a party that is held at his house," I said as I sank into my bed and closed my eyes only for them to open again when Iseul dragged me out of bed.

"I usually don't encourage you to go to parties but this isn't like you, when did you ever back down just because of a boy, let alone someone as arrogant as him," Iseul said aimlessly. I sighed internally knowing that she didn't know either as to why I loathed Jungkook so much when he's just your typical arrogant rich boy.

My mouth moved to tell her only for me to purse my lips. I didn't want her to get into the mess that I was in or in fact, the mess that I was going to make. I regained my resolve and said, "Fine I am going but you have to go too and you are not wearing a shirt and jeans to this party."

She sighed and said, "Do you have any spare outfits that happen to be not black?"

I rubbed my chin in contemplation then said, "How about we go out of our comfort zone a little bit, I promise to wear something not black while you'll have to wear something black."

"Let me guess, you're trying to distract yourself that you're going to a party held by Jungkook," she pointed to out to which I smirked then replied, "Touché little habanero."

"Why do you always call me that?," she asked to which I replied in a nonchalant manner, "Because you're small and have a hot temper."

This made her laugh and say, "Can't argue with that."

She then smirked and said, "Back to the outfits, so you're saying that you're picking my outfit and I'm picking your outfit."

I sighed knowing what she was up to so I said, "Fine but please don't dress me in something pastel pink or I won't talk to you for a week."

"I promise I won't, I'll give you a good outfit," she said to which I nodded as we both rummaged my closet for something to wear.

Eventually we shoved to each other the outfits we chose and we put them on.

No there won't be some overly long montage of dressing up because this isn't a teenage romcom.

"Hmm usually I don't trust you with clothing choices but you didn't do too bad short stuff," I said to which Iseul replied, "You're not so bad yourself considering you only have one shade in your closet."

"Alright then, shall we go to this party Wang Iseul?," I said as I extended my hand like a prince would which made Iseul laugh then say, "What's with the act? I thought you didn't want to go because Jungkook would be there."

"Yeah but I suddenly feel like causing a little trouble," I said with a smirk to which Iseul replied, "Your attitude is going to steer you to bad places Kyong Haewon."

I laughed then said, "Who says I don't like being in bad places?"

J.JK

I stretched my arms as I sat up on my bed and decided to go straight to my groupchat with my friends to check on the party preparations.

International Playboy: Soooo? U guys got the stuff ready?

Moonchild: I don't even know what I'm supposed to bring, partying isn't my thing.

Yeon Ki Min: of course you don't, A+ students don't

Yeon Ki Min: anyways I brought ny mixtape because all of you have terrible taste in music :///

J-Dope: Woah woah woah, me? Trash music taste? Never! >:((

Yeon Ki Min: Pack it up Eminem wannabe

J-Dope: Hey! Eminem is a legend and he will stay that way! He puts the hip in hop

Chim: Isn't he..... a rapper?????

Chef Jin: Anyways, I know that Yoongi listens to Eminem but that's a topic for another day

Chef Jin: Of course I'm bringing the food, I know for a fact that you guys will just bring bags of honey butter chips

VanTae: What's wrong with that? Honey Butter Chips are an S Tier snack.

International Playboy: To be fair, Jin brings good food and I'm not about to complain

Chef Jin: Wise words Jungkook, wise words

Moonchild: Anyways, I was in charge of the invitations right, so I invited everyone Jungkook wanted to be here

Chim: Normally I would say, doesn't he just mean, the whole school, but I know for sure Jungkook wants a certain someone there

Yeon Ki Min: Oh yeah that girl who kinda dresses like me

J-Dope: Yooo that's accurate but ngl she's kinda hot tho

International Playboy: She's mine so back off

Chef Jin: Seems like you struck a nerve Hoseok

J-Dope: Idc I'm having fun teasin him

Chim: I do have to agree with Hoseok when he said she's hot ;))

Moonchild: So you all find girls who don't care about you as hot?

VanTae: Ok Mr. STUdies FirsT

Yeon Ki Min: To be fair, we're all just trying to graduate here and girls shouldn't be the main thing

Chef Jin: But that doesn't mean it isn't fun having them around

International Playboy: See Jin gets it

Chim: But why Haewon? Isn't there a girl who's already obsessed with you, the ChoonHee girl

J-Dope: Oh u mean the girl with the pink hair

Chim: Yeah that girl

International Playboy: Oh no no no no ew ew ew ew, she keeps on sending me weird pictures but I can't block her cause her parents are friends with my parents

Yeon Ki Min: Ew rich boy tingz

International Playboy: woOOttt we're all rich

Moonchild: Yes but you're another level of rich

International Playboy: Anyways I'll see you guys In like idk....30 minutes, so like around 8 pm

VanTae: Yeah all right, i'll take care of the mood and lighting when I get there

I sighed and closed my phone then head to my bathroom to get a shower.

K.H

"Haewon I cannot believe you stole your mom's car," Iseul said as I parked the car in front of the massive Jeon family mansion.

"She has so many she won't even notice that one is gone," I pointed out and Iseul decided to say nothing and went out of the car.

To our surprise, the party was already raging, people getting drunk in the lawn and couples making out. It was all unsanitary if I'm being honest.

Thankfully the ones outside were too busy to notice our presence. I then smirked at Iseul then said, "I guess we're fashionably late, how does it feel?"

"Oh I feel good," Iseul pointed out then I said, "Alright little habanero, don't get too drunk, I don't want to have to drag you home to your parents like that."

"Shouldn't I be telling you that?," Iseul pointed out to which I laughed then said, "Fair enough."

We then both walked to the front door and pushed it open then we were instantly met with the pounding music. The beats and the bass were making our hearts pound and we both knew exactly what to do.

We both walked in, steps in time with the rhythm of the music and all eyes were on us. I licked my red lips in satisfaction as I locked eyes with Jeon Jungkook to tease him.

I watched as his friends teased him because he was starstruck for a moment and I took that moment to break the eye contact to tease him again.

I grabbed Iseul to dance floor and we started moving our bodies to the rhythm letting the music sink in as our bodies moved on their own to match the beat of the music.

As expected I felt someone sidle up to me. Thinking it was Jungkooo, I prepared my most enticing smile only for me to be met by one of his friends.

"Hmm seemed like you were expecting Jungkook," he said with a smile making his eyes grow thin.

"And you are?," I asked and he replied, "Park Jimin, nice to meet you."

"I assume you already know my name, Mr. Golden boy seems to be the type to brag about things he doesn't have," I teased to which Jimin laughed then said, "Damn, I wish I came up with that myself, but at least now I have more insults for Jungkook to add to my vocabulary."

"But I shouldn't waste anytime, I didn't come here to just dance and chat with you," he continued to say which made me smile and say, "Good, I hate it when people flirt with me before they get to the main point."

"Then it's good we're on the same page," Jimin replied as he gestured for me to go with him out of the dance floor and I followed suit.

"I would like to extend an invitation to Jungkook's private living room for a game of truth or dare, and this is just for you and not for your friend," he said as he gestured to my friend who was already chugging down what seemed like a bottle of four seasons juice that's probably spiked with vodka.

"And how am I sure this isn't some setup for a kidnapping like those popular action movies," I teased and he laughed then said, "We're strangers so i can barely reassure you so I'm just gonna say this."

"I heard you like a little danger and doesn't the unknown me sound enticing," he said with a playful smile then I replied, "You had me at danger, lead the way pretty boy."

Jimin then lead me upstairs of the massive mansion and through a few halls then finally we arrived at what seemed like elegant double doors. I can already hear the commotion of men talking inside so I knew it was just going to be me and a room full of men.

The doors opened revealing Jungkook's other friends and him, all sitting in a C-shaped couch that encompassed a coffee table.

I smirked.

No amount of men in this world can ever intimidate me.

I then looked at Jungkook dead sraight in the eyes and said, "I heard you wanted me to be here golden boy, so let's see if you have what it takes to make me stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...
237K 9.2K 47
๐™ฐ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
1.6K 33 18
๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™ณ๐™ป๐™ฑ ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ. โš ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถโš  -๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐š‚๐š–๐šž๐š -๐š…๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ -๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ...
68.1K 2.7K 49
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขxแดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ (แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€ษชแด„ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘œ-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐“๐“Ž~ แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡~ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹~