When a Player Meets a Player

By jadeandlia

Victoria (Tori) Williams is a rebel and a player. She has been kicked out of numerous schools. Finally, her p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 23

313K 2.6K 346
By jadeandlia

A/N

Hey, it's Jade:)

So, i've been on holiday for a week and I was absolutley bored without Wattpad but I got a few rare minutes that instead of being boring and going on Facebook or something, I looked on Wattpad and was amazed to see the reads, votes and comments had gone up so much! So I just want to say that Lia and. I are so grateful for the support that you've all given to this story and for the lovely comments that we both enjoy reading:) salso a thank you to those who have read, voted and fanned us aswell as commented, it still means a lot to us:)

Finally, *cheers* I just want to let you guys know that I have very sadly broken my laptop recently [R.I.P lappy:( 29-09-10 - 24-08-12] so I have to now write my chapters on either my phone or iPod which really annoys me so just bare with me on that one!

-Anyway, on with the chapter!

Jade:)xx

P.S i'll go back and check my mistakes when I can get onto a laptop but for now, it will have to do x

Enjoy!:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''TORI!'' I heard a loud knock on the door as someone screamed my name from the opposite side.

''Fuck off!'' I groaned into my pillow as I was already face-planting it. They didn't seem to hear.

''Tori?! Are you in there?!''

''NO!'' I moaned

''Are you asleep?'' the voice said.

''Not anymore!''

''Are you dead?'' they blurted out

''Fuck you!'' I lifted my head from my very comfy pillow and looked around. Slag must be out running, well at least there was a bright side!

''Unconscious?''

''No.'' I gritted my teeth, pulling back the warm and snug covers to be greeted by a cold draft of air that engulfed my bare skin.

''Possessed?'' I knew who that annoying person was at the door as soon as they began to speak. I crawled to the end of my bed and slipped my cold feet Into my white, fluffy slippers.

''Alien?'' I opened the door to reveal a very smiley Eddie. I stared at him for a moment before his wide smile and happy mood started to get creepy. How could someone be this happy at this time?

Before I could even conjure up an answer, Eddie pushed past me and jumped onto my bed.

''EDWARD!'' I scolded, trying not to shout too loud as to wake the whole block up.

He looked at me with his best puss-in-boots face. ''I'm sowwy''

aw.

''Sit up'' I said a little softer this time. ''What are you doing here? You know boys shouldn't be in the girls' dorms at this time'' I questioned.

''I got you a present though'' he began to giggle as he put his hand into his hoodie pocket. ''Close your eyes and hold out your hand'' I did as I was told and soon enough, felt something light placed onto the palm of my hand. ''Open'' I opened my eyes to see an eager looking Eddie, smiling at me. He shifted his eyes to my hand as did I.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Was this a joke?

Did Eddie loose the plot?

I looked down to see a small, circular, green Skittle in the palm of my hand.

''Eddie'' I said calmly before I completely exploded, ''YOU GOT ME UP AT 6-FUCKING-O'CLOCK TO GIVE ME A FUCKING SKITTLE?!'' I asked in disbelief. Normally, I would have laughed it off but this is what mornings do to me. Mornings are like, my arch enemy.

''I saved it for you'' he pouted before bringing out a bag of them. He filled his hand to as much as he could fit and shoved them all into his mouth, some pouring onto my bed along the way. ''Blue is back!'' he said, giddily, obviously laughing at the memory of that stupid advert.

''Enjoy'' I said through gritted teeth at his childishness as I got up and walked to the bathroom. The one thing that I loved about mornings is the morning shower. It just refreshed you for the day ahead, making you feel slightly better.

When I was done and refreshed, I grabbed the towel from over the shower screen and wrapped it tightly around me and climb out.

''I told you blue was back'' and there, perched on the sink with his bag of skittles, was Eddie, pointing to my light blue towel.

''Get the fuck out! Why are you being so annoying?!'' he smiled at me ''Sugar rush! Of course!''

''Tori! Tori! Tori! Hurry uuuuup!'' he whined, walking out of the bathroom. Why didn't I lock this thing? And why did I have to hurry up?

I quickly got dressed into my dark blue skinny jeans and red checkered shirt along with my red vans After applying a little make up and blow-drying my hair, I was ready.

''Finally!'' Eddie moaned, still eating skittles. I rolled my eyes but he couldn't see as he began to skip down the hallway. I had to laugh at how cute he was. We finally reached the first block and entered, Eddie whisper-singing 'Best of Both Worlds' like a weirdo.

He stopped outside a dorm and knocked briefly before just barging in.

Oh

My

GOD!

Layed, sprawled out on the carpet, was Zayn. And what makes it worse.. The outline of his body was carefully lined with different colored Skittles. Zayn giggled.

Not two sugar high boys!

Kill me. Now.

''Help me!'' Eddie whined, trying to finish the part near Zayn's head.

Then an idea hit me!

''Eddie, babe'' he looked at me. ''How about I finished that little bit and you lay down next to Zayn and I'll do the same to you, yeah?'' he nodded eagerly as I smirked.

It was around 7 when I finished and luckily, both boys had fallen to sleep giggling. I thought the skittle part would be fun, but it made it better when the picture of them was taken and saved in a special place in my phone.

I smirked before leaving the boys on Zayn's carpet and slipping from the room. I went back to my own block and knocked on Kaylee's dorm room. She was usually awake at this time which is why I was not surprised at all when she opened the door. I'm afraid I cant say the same for her as she yanked me into her room and questioned me, panicky on why I was up so early.

I showed her the photo and we laughed a while about it before it was time to go and meet up with the hopefully, calmed down boys.

Justin met us at the entrance. I smiled at him which he returned. We wasn't best buds, things were still awkward but better than before. We walked to the coffee place and sat in a corner booth. Eddie and Zayn both joined us. Eddie sat next to me, placing an arm around my waist and Zayn slid in next to him, Kaylee and Justin on the opposite side.

''Sleep well?'' Kaylee and I chuckled

''Haha'' Eddie said as Zayn scowled.

''Zayn, don't scowl, you're a rainbow, remember?'' he clearly remembered this morning when he had exclaimed that when he grows up, he wants to be a rainbow. I snickered at the thought.

''Shut up'' he grumbled ''and don't mention a thing to anyone''

''You better be nice then rainbow'' I unlocked my blackberry to show him my screensaver. It was the picture of him and Eddie.

Both their mouths dropped.

''You didn't!'' Eddie said, mouth forming an O, Zayn glared, and I just nodded.

''Rainbow? I'm feeling thirsty! Get me a coffee? Please.'' I saw his hesitation but as soon as I raised my phone to him, he sighed and got up, ordering my drink and paying for it.

This would be fun!

''So I hear you can't handle sugar?'' Kaylee said to Eddie like he had a drinking problem or something.

''I think you may need to contact your GP'' Justin said and we burst out laughing.

As soon as we finished our drinks we all walked into the main building and headed for Religious Studies since we all had that first.

We were a little late but as soon as I flashed the teacher my smile, they realized not to get on my bad side. What? The mummy card still worked so why not use it to get us out of a possible detention. Kaylee took her seat next to Justin and Zayn went to his seat. Eddie sat on Zayn's other side while sharing a desk with me.

The whole class was staring at us.

Well this is awkward...

''So what are your plans for Christmas?'' Eddie asked, placing a hand on my knee for comfort as I know he was plainly asking if I had heard from my mother about my Christmas arrangements.

''I don't usually celebrate Christmas''

''WHAT?!'' Eddie yelled. Everyone's eyes were once again on us. Mr. Lyon didn't bother to scold us with a warning or whatever since he knew we'd never listen.

''Never had anyone around for Christmas, so it was useless if there was no-one to open presents with or eat Christmas dinner with'' I shrugged. It was usual for me to spend Christmas alone. ''What about you?''

''Spending it with my family'' he whispered. I think he only lowered his voice because he didn't want to upset me since he had a family and I practically didn't. It was nice to have someone care about my feelings.

We separated at the door and Eddie leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips which had everyone whispering.

'Eddie is soooo hooked'

'Why her? Nothing special about her?!'

'They are so adorable!'

'Who knew Eddie Lawson would get whipped?'

''Everybody is staring'' I whispered against his lips.

''They're jealous because I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever''

aw.

We parted, unfortunately and I made my way to math.

The rest of the day went on uneventfully and once again Kaylee, Eddie, Justin, 'Rainbow', and I found ourselves enjoying coffee in our usual seats at the Coffee Place.

''Miss'' the boy who looked younger than me looked down at his paper ''Williams?'' He asked looking slightly scared as he eyed the three boys who was looking intently at him.

''The one and only'' I tried to joke to make him relax a little. It must have worked because he smiled and handed me a white envelope before leaving.

''What's that?'' Kaylee asked, eying the envelope.

''I'll just get my X-Ray goggles out'' I said, sarcastically, sticking my tongue out at Kaylee. After that, I focused on the letter, turning it over so I could read what it said on the front.

'Victoria Williams'

I knew that writing anywhere.

My mother's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 370K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
1.3M 38.6K 71
Elena Adams has had a rough life. Her mother left her after the death of her sister and her brother never comes around. She's left alone with her dru...
331K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...