Players Get Lonely Too - A M...

By NelajRechtas15

A few nights after Izuku and Bakugo's fight, Ochako pays him a visit; one she soon will never forget... More

One Lonely Night
So About Last Night...
And To No Surprise!
Makeup And Over, Go Down And Under!
Just Hurry Up
Mall-icious Escapades! : The Beginning
Mall-cious Escapades II- The Sequel
Mall-icious Escapades Part 3- When Will It Ever End!?
Mall-icious Escapades: The Final Chapter
A Night To Remember, Part 1
Chapter 11 And Onward? (also annoucements on other fanfics and more)
A Night To Remember, Part 2
Small Hiatus
A Night To Remember, Part 3
A Night To Remember - True Infatuation
Music To Her Ears
I Quit
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 2 of 2
What Now?
Wasn't Expecting This
I Made A Mistake
So...
Sir!

Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 1 of 2

4K 42 39
By NelajRechtas15

As the title implies, I have some great art to show you! I recently got back into drawing, but drawing and writing are both different things obviously. So I decided to sketch whatever came to mind as I wrote my stories. Part of the reason it takes me so long aside from being more than exhausted. Look at your own risk: You ,ay get inspired!

The image above was supposed to be based off of this, but as you can see I failed to get it right as usual. No worries, though! Always try and try again!

I'll continue in part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 158 13
She's Gone... and I don't know how to cope, I can't even Feel anymore?! ... ... After Ochaco Decays in front of Deku, he snaps, he loses complete co...
289K 3.4K 18
When Izuku and Ochako are paired up for a school project, they end up growing a little bit closer than they expected. ~+~ *Other ships will be hinte...
132 5 6
Two young pro-hero hopefuls in training. She's quiet, standoffish-almost. A weird air of mystery and desperation that he recognizes all too-well. He...
12.5K 342 22
The outside war had begun... Will the growing bond between these two heroes hold strong? Rated: 16+ (Language/Sexual Tension) Genre: Drama !!! Part...