The Xbox Adventure

By Addaetfrancisco

Two teenage kids are mysteriously transported to the Xbox universe, where they join forces with characters fr... More

Chapter 1: The Very Beginning
Chapter 2: The eBay Website
Chapter 3: Nate and Libby in the Xbox Universe
Chapter 5: The X Spheres
Chapter 6: Welcome to Candy Party
Chapter 7: Candy on Clothes
Chapter 8: Talaya Temperley
Chapter 9: In the Boom Ball
Chapter 10: A Place to Hide
Chapter 11: Teens vs. Original Avatars
Chapter 12: Goodbye, Nate
Chapter 13: Between the Universe and the Real World
Chapter 14: Coming Out of the Abyss
Chapter 15: Cypress is Defeated

Chapter 4: Boulder Chase

35 1 0
By Addaetfrancisco

        In the Reyna Cross game, Nate and Libby are looking for somebody to help them, they see a menu of locked levels except for one, who is the only unlocked level.

"Why these levels are not locked?" she asks.

"These levels are locked levels, they will be unlocked after completing a level." Nate told him as he touches the Level 1 button, resulting in the whole place turning into a temple scene. "Here we are, In a temple."

"A temple?" Libby asked, confused. "Did the developers set traps for Reyna?"

"Exactly, Libby, Reyna avoided every trap in her way." Nate continued as they walk in the temple, a silhouetted figure watches them in a safe spot, the safest part of the building, they keep walking, looking around until they see a sign. "Be careful, a rolling boulder will crush you, run for your life!"

"Boulder? What did you say?" said Libby. "What if the boulder will get us?"

"We have to be careful, come on!" Nate started to walk quietly as Libby follows him as well, unbeknowst to them, a rolling boulder is in the wall of the temple, it rolls from a hole and falls into the path as they hear the sound of the boulder.

"What was that?" She asked. "It was the boulder?"

"It...is." Nate pointed to the boulder rolling before they start to scream in horror, they begin to run away from being crushed by the boulder as they ran faster and faster.

"I saw every scene of rolling boulders in my house, Nate!" said Libby.

"I don't want to brag, but, Reyna ran away from being crushed!" Nate continued.

The teens keep running and running faster, trying to get away from the boulder, However, Libby loses her grip and stumbles on the floor as Nate notices her.

"Libby, are you okay?" He said, desperate.

"I'm Okay, I guess I stumbled on the floor." she said as Libby sees the incoming boulder. "Go without me, Nate."

"I cannot! I can't leave you behind!" Nate refused to leave her.

"Yes, you can, just go please." Libby begged.

"Libby, I told you that I cannot leave you and you know what? Because you are my best friend!" Nate continued.  

  Libby sees the boulder who is still coming to crush the two teens as she begins to take her pants off, Nate grabs her by the wrist as they run away from the boulder, they climb to the safe spot as the boulder rolled, rolled and it took the pants with it as it bursts through the wall of the temple, they see that the boulder is already gone as they sigh in relief before starting to laugh.

"The boulder missed us anyway." Nate laughed.

"Yeah, missed us indeed." said Libby as she laughed so hard before realizing something. "Speaking of which, w-where's my pants?"

"Did you lost it?!" Nate blushed as he covers his eyes to avoid peeking Libby's red panties with white polka-dots.

"That boulder took my pants and now I'm left in my underwear! Oh, dear, oh, dear!" she blushed as she hides her face.

"You don't need to be ashamed." said a unknown voice.

"Libby, look up there." Nate pointed to a hole as the figure reveals to be a woman named Reyna Cross, the playable character of her game, she jumps into a platform, climbs down by using a rope and lands next to the two teens.  

  "Who are you?" said Nate and Libby.

"The name is Reyna Cross, explorer, archaeologist and playable character." Reyna introduced herself as she speaks boldly. "I explore every place to find treasures, I collect rubies, I fight enemies, I whip every enemy with my whip and I avoid every dangerous trap in my path!"

"You are that character." Nate continued.

"I am that character, what are you two doing in my game?" Reyna explained.

"My friend Libby and I set up the Xbox One to play your game, but, we got transported and ended up in this strange universe."

"Our bodies became green, we saw some stuff in the universe and all of a sudden, a boulder appeared and took my pants away." They said simultaneously.

"Kids, one at a time, please?! When I was avoiding the traps, I ended up losing my pants too!" Reyna showed the teens her pair of khaki pants.

"You did?" Libby asked.

The explorer began remembering in a flashback, Reyna tried to avoid the traps from being caught as it took her pants off countless times, she lost it in every place, being stuck in a branch on a tree in a local forest, being left in a quicksand, accidentally leaving it stuck in a trap door and much more of these traps as she ended up being left in her blue underwear. "It was a awkward moment for me, I was left in my underwear every time." she said as the flashback ends.

"Ah, Reyna, I know it was a awkward moment for you." said Libby as she looks at her panties. "Do you know where my pants are?"

"I got this." Reyna pulled out Libby's lost pants as she wiped the dust from it. "There you go, your jeans."

  "Oh, thank you!" she said as she puts her pants on. "Ah, I feel good in pants again."

"We didn't introduced ourselves, the name is Nathan Bellinger, or Nate and this is my best friend Elizabeth Burton, or Libby, we are from Portland, Oregon." Nate introduced himself.

"Let's finish this level and get out of here." Reyna pushes a stone brick in the wall, which opens up revealing a passage as she goes through it.  

  "Libby, come on!" Nate followed her as well as Libby who also follows them, the door closes itself as Cypress watches through the hole of the passage, evilly.

In the same passage, it was so dark as Reyna grabs a torch, guiding her two friends Nate and Libby as they are looking for a way out.

"I understand you guys are from Oregon, you came to the Xbox Universe when the controllers flashed you." she said.

"We are, Reyna, This universe has some stuff, especially games." Nate explained.

"Who's the ruler number one?" Libby asked.

"In this universe, they have a ruler, they call her Cypress." Reyna told her. "When the Xbox consoles were released, the universe was a peaceful place for every character in the games, as well the indie ones, the most important weapons are the X Spheres, spherical devices for every visitor who comes to the universe, when the universe was threatened by dark beings, one of them is Cypress, she ruled the universe with her iron fists along with her minions, the Cyprenchmen, and that's why she became the most evil empress of the universe.

"She might be benevolent." said Libby as Nate and Reyna stared at her. "I mean Malevolent, sorry."

"So." began Reyna. "After we finish this level, we'll find a shortcut to the indie game Blocks That Matter."

"Blocks That Matter?" Nate explained.

"Yes, Blocks That Matter." replied Reyna. "Indie games are created without the financial support of a publisher, others are funded by a publisher and are considered independent."

  "Reyna, I didn't played a Indie game when I was a kid." said Libby as she and her friends notice the Exit.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 437 55
The Keeper crew will now react to really random things-like pencils.
Reality By Ellen⚡

Mystery / Thriller

4.4K 462 23
#1 in tensed Sequel to "The Virtual World" What happens when the five friends are apart from eachother, three are captured by the Bond of Formula Fou...
11.3K 89 58
Between surprise visits from former coworkers, arguments with father figures and unwelcome coordinations, it's a miracle Ellie and Nick are able to s...
1.4K 29 7
Inside are short stories involving Leon as the following; • Boyfriend • Husband • Brother • Father All Rights Reserved Copyright 2023 SI444 SOME DET...