Temptation || Vhope AU [DISCO...

By felixsblkgf

temptation; the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise synonyms: desire, urge, itch, im... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.9K 133 59
By felixsblkgf

•Few Months Later•

Hoseok woke up to kisses attacking his neck. He stirred before opening one eye. As his vision cleared, he saw Yoongi standing over him with a cupcake with a candle and a small wrapped box.

"Happy birthday baby." Yoongi whispered showing his gummy smile before pecking Hoseok on the lips.

Hoseok smiled and sat up, rubbing his eyes, "Thank you my love." He blew out the candle and licked some of the frosting.

Hoseok and Yoongi just returned from their trip in Miami two days ago. Yoongi took Hoseok to Miami for his birthday where they stayed at a beach house, sipping wine with everything they ate and Yoongi making up for months of not showing Hoseok enough affection.

Unfortunately, the actual day of Hoseok's birthday, Yoongi had to attend a very important busy trip that his boss "just wouldn't allow him to miss" according to Yoongi. However, Hoseok didn't mind because he enjoyed being pampered in Miami by Yoongi. His cheeks flushed as he remembered the sex-related things he and Yoogni did when nighttime approached. So instead, Hoseok would be spending his weekend with Jimin and the rest.

"Here, I want to film your reaction before I leave." Yoongi said handing the reposed gift box to Hoseok and pulling out an expensive camera from their closet, turning it on.

"Yoongiiiii, my hair." Hoseok whined, slightly fixing his bed hair for the camera.

"Just open it." Yoongi said aiming the camera at Hoseok.

Hoseok pouted, "Meanie." He stuck out his tongue before opening the box. He gasped looking at the expensive ring.

He cupped his mouth, tears gathering in his eyes, but just as quick, he shut them tightly to stop the river of tears.

Hoseok picked up the rose gold ring that was covered in diamonds. The color matched perfectly with the pendant he had, whom he still doesn't know was from.

The ring^

Hoseok slid the ring on before admiring it.

"It's a promise ring, a promise to remain forever in love with you." Yoongi said still recording.

"I love you, Min Yoongi." Hoseok got up to hug him.

"I love you too, future Min Hoseok." Hoseok laughed before attaching his lips with his lover's and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi stopped the recording before deepening the kiss, gripping Hoseok's waist. The two continue to make out until Hoseok lightly pulled away, his arms on Yoongi's arms.

"If we go any farther, you'll be late." Hoseok explained.

"Aigoo. You're right." Yoongi checked his apple watch before picking up his briefcase.

"I'll see you in a few days." Yoongi smirked watching Hoseok change into his robe.

"I'll be here, waiting." He replied before swaying his hips, walking into the bathroom humming softly.

Yoongi chuckled to himself before grabbing his keys and leaving.

*****

Hoseok finished the breakfast that Yoogni prepared for him before deciding on something to wear. Taehyung paid for him to attend the spa and then the boys were going clubbing later. 

Hoseok put on a black champion tracksuit and matching champion slides. He packed pjs and some toiletries in case he had to crash at a nearby hotel.

Picking up his keys, he walked downstairs to his red Jeep, he recently bought for himself as a present. He threw his bag in the passenger seat before putting the spa address in his GPS.

Fifteen minutes later, and he parked his car and walked into the building. He instantly spotted Taehyung dresses from head to toe in Gucci. Especially with the bright blue hair that made Hoseok's heart skip multiple beats.

"Hoseok-hyung. You made it." Taehyung smiled making Hoseok.

"I did, thanks for this by the way. You didn't have to."

"Oh no, I wanted to. Come, Jimin and Seokjin are already in the room waiting." Taehyung softly pulled Hoseok's arm towards the room they'd be receiving a massage.

Hoseok changed into a robe before walking into the room. "Happy birthday!" The trio shouted and a pop was heard before he saw confetti everywhere. He smiled, bowing.

"Thanks guys." He cheesed hugging them.

"Hyung, I'll put your stuff with ours." Taehyung quickly took his things before walking over to a corner where their stuff was sitting.

"Mr. Jung, my name is Felix. I'll be your masseur." He bowed before preparing the bed for Hoseok.

"Oh please, call me Hoseok." Hoseok replied getting in the bed.

"Happy birthday, Hoseok. We hope you enjoy your time here." Felix poured a bit of oil in his hands before starting with light rubs on Hoseok's arms.

Taehyung smirked from the other side of the room as he heard Hoseok moaning.

"Oh my god. T-Tae, this is exactly w-what I needed." Hoseok moaned into the face mat.

"Anytime." Taehyung sweetly replied from the corner where everyone's belongings were.

Little did Hoseok know, Yoogni was on the line only hearing the conversation between Taehyung and Hoseok then hanging up angrily.

Hoseok. Jimin and Seokjin oblivious to Taehyung's schemes.

*****

"That was great Taehyung. Thanks for inviting me along." Jimin said as the group of four exited the building.

"I appreciate it as well. Some days Namjoon is just too rough." Seokjin scoffed thinking about it.

"Ew hyung!"

"Too much information!" Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed at the same time, Hoseok just giggled.

"I meant with massaging my back! You know how strong that nitwit is? Always breaking things. Yah! Nearly crushed my ribcage." Seokjin exclaimed loudly, moving his head vigorously.

"Oh." Jimin and Taehyung said in sync, looking embarrassed for immediately making inappropriate assumptions. Hoseok only laughed louder.

"Anyways, thank you again Tae." Hoseok smiled reaching for his phone but frowning once realizing it was dead.

"No problem. I enjoy spending time with my hyungs." He gave a wicked smile.

*****

After returning home, Hoseok lounged on the couch till a little before eight. He took another shower before taking out the outfit Jungkook bought for him and specifically told him to wear today. He slipped on the red, collared shirt with a few buttons undone. He pulled on fishnets along with black skinny-ripped, jeans. He paired the outfit with a black choker and slipped in his white Tommy Hilfiger's & matching Watch. He admired the accessories that Seokjin-hyung bought him.

Grabbing his keys and somewhat charged phone, he locked up his condo before taking the elevator down to his car.

Half an hour, it was a little past nine, and he finally arrived at the club. He parked and entered the club almost instantly finding the table with his friends. Those clowns tied balloons and the number '23' in big gold balloons to the chairs at the table they were sitting in. He smiled bashfully as people stared him walking towards the table filled with handsome men. He was happily surprised to also see his friends from college, Jackson and  Yugyeom.

"Hoseokie-hyung!" Yugyeom yelled before pulling Hoseok into a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you!" The maknae exclaimed making Hoseok laugh before giving everyone a hug and taking his seat.

"Hyung, I've never seen you dressed so sexy since your first date with Yoogni." Jackson exclaimed sipping his champagne which Jungkook was quick to pop.

"Well Jungkook really wanted me to." Hoseok replied.

"I wanted you to dress up for Yoongi-hyung but he couldn't make it." Jungkook huffed before eating some chicken wings.

"Yes, such a shame he couldn't make it." Seokjin said but in reality there sarcasm behind his tone. Namjoon and Jungkook the only ones noticing, both containing themselves from laughing.

"That's okay. You still look amazing Hobi-hyung." Taehyung smiled with heart eyes. He heart nearly popped when he saw Hoseok in those revealing clothes. He was turned on but didn't like all the men in the club staring at him.

On the other hand, Hoseok froze when he heard the nickname no one since high school has called him. He quickly brushed it off downing his glass of champagne.

"Thank you Tae." He smiled before coughing a little.

*****

As everyone was busy dancing, Taehyung pulled Hoseok away for a moment.

"Tae, where are we going?" Hoseok asked out of breathe as Taehyung dragged them to his car.

"I wanted to give you you're gift before you got drunk." Taehyung reached into the bag.

"Yah! Such assumptions you make of your hyung!" Hoseok yelled, not really offended.

"Here." He handed a long rectangular jewelry box. Hoseok was not surprised with all the jewelry and accessories he was receiving.

"Tae, you didn't have to. I can't accept this." Hoseok sighed.

"But I wanted to, so I did. Plus, it wouldn't be fair if you accepted gifts from Jungkook and Seokjin but not me." Taehyung smiled, knowing Hoseok couldn't refuse the gift now.

Hoseok playfully glares at him before focusing on the box. "Remember I'm still your hyung, kid." Hoseok huffed before opening the box.

He opened the box staring at the jewelry before looking back at Taehyung.

"It was you, wasn't it?" He spoke softly.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Chapter dedicated to @uluvzaria
Hope you like! Votes and comments appreciated ♡!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 234 48
Every BTS Ship I can think of. I have never been good at English or writing so if it's rubbish I am sorry. Comment/get in touch with suggestions on t...
137K 4.2K 45
Abused park jimin meets jeon Jungkook over snapchat. Things escalate and feeling catch on but what will happen when jimin goes to live with Jungkook...
222K 9.8K 32
β–Ή in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. β—ƒ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* β˜… #1- bottomjoo...
14.6K 1.4K 37
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...