Written in Anger

Από phruitypebbles

Kyela Pullman, 23, dancer. She had endured plenty of trials and tribulations in life and thought she would ne... Περισσότερα

~ 1
~ 2
~ 3
~ 4
~ 5
~ 6
~ 7
~ 8
~ 9
~ 10
~ 11
~ 12
~ 13
~ 14
~ 15
~ 16
~ 17
~ 18
~ 19
~ 20
~ 21
~ 22
~ 23
~ 24
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
~ 32
~ 33
~ 35
~ 36
~ 37
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
~ 41
~ 42
~ 43
~ 44
~ 45
~ 46
~ 47
~ 48
~ 49
~ 50
~ 51
~ 52
~ 53
~ 54
~ 55
Written In Love

~ 34

5.7K 241 205
Από phruitypebbles

Chapter 34 |

Michael's Pov

Those two.

They were after me. I could tell by the way that they kept glancing over their shoulders at me. I knew it was too weird when I saw them looking at me through another store window. They've been following me this entire time; that could only explain how they knew that I was here at the mall. I tried to ignore them and not seem suspicious (or get angry) while browsing the rows of overpriced jewelry.

An older man, about fifty something, came from behind the counter and approached me. I hate retail. There's always someone over your damn shoulder. He smiled at me nicely, and I rolled my eyes as he came closer.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" he asked me.

I shook my head and continued to look. The stuff was nice, but it just didn't seem like stuff that Kyela would be into.

"Do you happen to be looking for something to give to a special lady?" he thought he was making a joke.

I thought it was a bit suspicious, so I looked up, and I noticed that the couple that had been watching me were gone. Who knows what they were going to do? Who the fuck are they? The man pointed to a gold necklace. It was simple, but ugly. Not for Kyela. I wanted it to be amazing and make her want to have it with her everyday.

"That's our best seller," he told me like I cared.

Curtly, I ignored him and moved on to another counter. This time, diamonds sparkled on a silver bracelet that had a spiky design on it that gave it a bit of an edge. I liked that one. The man, who was looking over my shoulder, saw me looking at the particular bracelet, and he went behind the counter.

"Would you like for me to pull one of these out for you?" he asked. I nodded and glanced up the escalator as far as I could see, but they were nowhere to be found. But they had to be around here somewhere.

I pointed to that specific bracelet, "That one."

He grabbed it and gently laid it out in the palm of his hand. "This one has twenty-two karat diamonds arranged on every spike, and it's an expensive choice."

After some thought and gazing, I knew that was the right one. She would love it. "How much?" I asked.

He told me how much, and I pulled out my wallet, giving him a stack of hundred dollar bills. His eyes widened at the fortune as I slid the money across the counter until he finally realized where he was again. He delicately placed the bracelet into some black box to protect it before slipping it into a small bag. I grabbed and simply left the store while rubbing my hands together in anticipation. Apart of me was excited to lead them on a chase, but another part of me wanted to go home and get out. It was pissing me off that I couldn't get a break from everybody coming after me all at once, and it was stressing me out to the max, and I was on the brink of losing my damn mind. I needed something, but I just couldn't think of what that something was.

As I reached my car, I glanced across the parking lot, and I watched that same damned pair getting into a black car that was similar to my own, and they were both talking on the phone to someone. Quickly, I put the car into ignition, and I tried to speed away without catching too much attention. I grabbed my phone in the passenger seat and dialed La Toya's number fast because I didn't want to hear Janet's voice.

She picked up on the second ring, "Hello?"

"Tell Janet and Rebbie to get their shit packed and head to the airport. We're leaving early," I instructed.

"What- Why?"

"I don't have time for questions! Just go now!" I yelled. I hung up the phone, and I glanced in my rearview mirror to see them speeding behind me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I cursed.

Without thinking, I made a sharp left turn down a dark street that was lined with trees and dirt. I carefully, but quickly drove further down the road, and they were still hot on my tail. The road was a bit wide, so I turned and stopped so that the car was blocking them from going any further. I grabbed my pistol from the glove department and jumped out of the car.

The both of them got out of the car and approached me at the same time slowly.

"Don't move, and this will go smoothly." the guy said, and I clenched my jaw.

"I don't think you know who I am exactly," I declared, and the guy scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, we know who are, and we know very well what you have done." Now the girl spoke to me, and I just stared at her blankly. It was obvious that she was no match for me because she was short and bony. I would crush her like a bug.

I hadn't noticed how close they'd gotten to me, and, in my mind, that was a clear signal that they were charging me, so I took my chance and used my gun to pistol whip the gut straight in the nose. He held his face in pain, and his partner looked to him, then back to me in shock before grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back. I winced from the pain slightly, but I easily slid my foot underneath both of hers, and she stumbled back instead of falling like I intended, but she also let me go all at the same time. I swiftly turned around and grabbed both of her arms before I realized what I was doing, and I pushed her back into her friend that was holding his nose, and they both fell onto the dirt.

I walked over to them, and the guy grabbed my ankle, but I kicked him off and pulled my gun from my pocket, making them both cower back in fear. Out of anger, I pressed the barrel of the gun to the guy's head, and I threatened to shoot him.

"Tell me who you are and why you're following me," I demanded through clenched teeth.

"I'm not telling you shit," he replied.

I hit him forcefully in the forehead, "Wrong answer."

I saw movement from the corner of my eye and a shiny silver object. My gun went off, and there was blood dripping down her arm when I came back to reality seconds later. "This could've gone much easier if you wouldn't've disobeyed me."

She was crying now, but a phone ringing caught my attention. I searched through their pockets until I found the phone, and I answered it cautiously. "Hello?"

"Michael." Celeste said. I knew her voice anywhere. It was a like a mix between a cigarette smoker that has a hole in their throat and having snot permanently stuck in your nose.

"What the hell have you done?" she asked.

"I could ask you the same question," I answered.

The last thing I heard was her calling my name as the phone slipped from my hand to the ground. Still, Celeste's little soldier was crying, and it was getting annoying, so I grabbed her arms and pinned the other guy down with my just to make sure that he wouldn't go anywhere, and she began to kick at me. Since the car door was open,I forced her inside, and there was a string attached to the rearview mirror, so I grabbed it and tied her arms tight to the steering wheel while tears poured down her face. Next was the guy.

His face was already swelling, and bruises were slowly forming. I pulled him up by his collar. Surprisingly, he was really light, so it wasn't much of a fight. When he was on his feet, he charged at me once again, and I punched him twice in the same place before he grabbed me and rammed me into the car, leaving a dent. I grabbed his shirt just to have something to hold, and I elbowed him extremely hard in the spine once, and he kneed me in the stomach and hit me twice in the back. I pried him away from me, grabbing his head and slamming it onto the hood of the car. Everything went silent, and I stepped back as his body slumped over and fell onto the ground. I drug him to the other side of the car, and the girl, who was still stuck, watched me, and fear was definite in her eyes, and I could tell that she was about to shit her pants. She was young, and it was obvious that she had not been planning on this to happen, but this is what she gets for getting involved with Celeste's twisted lifestyle.

I took a lighter from my pocket that I carried for special reasons. I lit it and simply tossed it onto the backseat of the car, sparking a few flames instantly. The car shook as the girl tried pull her arms free, but she was stuck, and I flashed her a sarcastic smile before walking off to my own car that was a little less warm. I quickly jumped in my car and sped off down the dirt road again until I reached the street. It was no time before I felt a ground rattling shaking in my car, and I knew that an explosion happened, and they had to be blown to pieces.

I rushed through the front door of the house, and my ears were filled with laughter. I carried myself to the pool room where everyone looked like they were having a blast. I was even surprised to see the white trim of Kyela's panties when I walked into the room.

She was bent over the table as she successfully hit the 8-ball into the pocket. I walked up behind her with no warning, and my hand found her lower back. She visibly flinched from my touch, but she remained where she was after standing upright. She looked to me before her eyes fell to the floor. I sighed.

"Guys, I need you to pack your stuff. We're leaving early," I said, and she looked at me sideways. Her lips were slightly parted, and I wanted to steal a kiss very quickly, but I knew she wouldn't approve. I dropped my hand to my side and used the other to rub the back of my neck while I turned to walk of the room behind my brothers.

I felt her tiny hand wrap around my arm and pull me back. Thinking she was going to do something nice, I turned on my heel and looked at her. Her face totally contradicted what I imagined.

"Do I get to go this time?" she asked.

I nodded, and she pondered the thought for a moment. "Where exactly are we going?"

"I would love to answer your questions, but we have no time," I said, and she sighed.

At once, she left the room without an objection luckily, and I heard her shoes hitting the floor as she went up the stairs.

It took everyone only thirty minutes to get their stuff packed, but Kyela and I were a different story. I had a lot of clothes, so did she. Thanks to Janet. It also took me a while to stop imagining her wearing the lingerie that she kept throwing at me while we were packing. Eventually, we had to take some things out because I knew that we'd have to come back again anyway, but I just didn't know when.

"Okay, we really have to go now," I said while looking at my watch and noticing the sunset.

"Fine, fine," she said and grabbed two large bags.

"Are you sure you don't want me to get that?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine." she snapped.

I wonder how long she'll stay mad at me, or if she'll ever get over it. It seems like I can never do anything right in our relationship, and I don't know what that means. Are we meant to even be in the same place together? Who am I kidding? We're perfect for each other. We balance each other off very well, and God knows that I do love her.

I let her leave the room first, and we got everything down stairs and into the car. My brothers had gone before us, but they weren't too far away hopefully. At this point, Kye wasn't asking any questions, she wasn't even saying anything, and she looked exhausted. The silence from her was killing me, and I just wanted to hear anything from her. Just the most random thing if that's what I could get.

"The sky is red," I said lowly. I looked over, and she was looking out the window.

"Yeah," she said simply.

That obviously didn't work. I continued to speed down the street until I managed to catch up with my brothers after an hour or so. Through the silence, I heard her faint breathing, and I looked over while she was sleeping peacefully against the car door, and she looked just as beautiful as ever.

I wasn't prepared to have to carry her onto the plane when we got there, but she was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to bother her, and her body was light. Besides, I lifted her, and she curled up into my arms naturally, so it made no sense to wake her up when she was obviously comfortable where she was.

Janet and I exchanged glares as I carried Kyela onto the plane and sat her down comfortably next to the window. Everybody was silent, and the tension was rising in the small space that we shared. I check my pocket to make sure the box was still there because I would be devastated if I didn't have it with me.

Eventually, the plane took off, and we were in the air. I got up after watching Kyela sleep for two hours. I grabbed a cold bottle of water from the front and started back to my seat. The cool thing about having a private plane is that you can do whatever the hell you want to. It was the first time we had ever even put this plane to use, and I'm glad we did.

When I got towards my seat, I looked over to Marlon who was staring at me from the corner of his eye. I could say that I was still pissed off at him, but I was over it. I had bigger problems, and he was obviously responsible for bringing Kyela back to me which I should be thankful for although she wasn't the most pleasant. When I turned back to my seat, Kyela was rubbing her hands over her face as she was just waking up. She grasped the armrest in between the two seats and turned in my direction, and our eyes met. They were soft and gentle, something I hadn't seen in a while from her.

"I'm guessing we're in the air," she said.

I nodded and took my seat next to her. She turned away to look out the window at the city as it got smaller and smaller. "You're angry..."

Kyela's Pov

It was weird and a bit calming at how soft spoken he was being today. I could tell he was really trying, and I was trying my best to hide my smile as he placed his hand on top of my own.

"I'm not." I answered.

"Kye-"

"Michael, I'm not angry," I said, cutting him off.

"You've been very short with me ever since you asked me where we were going," he said.

I sighed, "I just felt like I'm important enough to know beforehand."

"Sorry," he answered and sat back in the seat.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Nothing," he said.

That was a lie. Something was bothering him, and I was wondering what it was. Was it something that I said? I had been thinking about what Marlon told me all day, and the thought of saying something that I would regret sickened me.

He shoved his hand in his pocket and searched for something while I stared across the aisle at Marlon. He was trying to tell me something with his eyes, but I couldn't understand what it was that he was trying to tell me.

I turned to my attention back to Michael, and he was holding a black box in his hands while he stared at it for a minute. "What is that?" I asked.

"I got you something," he stated.

I put my hand out expectantly, and he placed it gently into my hand. I opened the box and gasped louder than expected. This was obviously the part where I forgive him.

I hope you liked this chapter. qotd: do you like more action or drama or romance?

mickeythemoonwalker

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.6K 192 60
Who are we? They haven't met in person. They live on different sides of the country. He lives in New Jersey. She lives in California. He s...
5.7K 180 57
Completed On: July 31, 2019 Warning: This Story Contains Strong Language, Sensitive Subject Matter (e.g., rape, physical abuse) and Explicit Sexual C...
Her Return Από violet ☆

Περιπέτεια

38.2K 1K 24
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
9.9K 273 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...