buy a boy™

By Strayberry_

HEY YOU!! Yes, you. Feeling lonely? Press the link down below, and buy a boy. 🔼interactive 🔼majority vote More

before you read
1
2
3
4
how to vote
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
the thing about this book
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Important note
31
32
33
Quaratine

19

1.7K 80 24
By Strayberry_

"Jungkook, go put some proper fucking clothes on! I'm jumping in the shower!" She yells and runs into the room.

"You have my shirt!"

Shw quickly takes it off and opens the door to throw it at him. He giggled as he got a lil peak at her baby blue bra.

That was wiped off as she's seen in her yellow towel, running to the bathroom. The water turns on and he shakes his head.

Ah, she'll be the death of me.

He figured that he'd take a nap since Jin had woken him early and he had time to kill. He laid back in her bed and began thinking.

Chungwoo is coming next week. He agreed to staying with my parents. I'd have to visit. What do I get him? Would he even like me? What if he thinks what I'm doing is weird? Oh god, he'll think I'm some kind of Jigalo. I'm not I swear! Maybe I'll get him a dog. That house can be lonely.

He hadn't realized he fell asleep until he heard banging. He sits up and rubs his eyes to see a girl infront of the dresser, butt naked. He watched in frozen fear, unsure what to say as she but on underwear, his eyes widdening as she bends. He almost looses it as she puts her bra on.

His mouth is dry, eyes wild and his body filled with fear.

Vote: closed

A) turn around
B) jungkook yells and gets her attention
C) let him slink back under blankets and let him pretend it never happened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 18K 81
Request are closed my lovely readers~~~~♡ If your interested on requesting, please message me :3 Dont forget to also vote for my story and subscribe..
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
191 31 28
Warning This is cringe, my other books are better Are you a lonely girl looking for love? The Build A Boyfriend project can help! Park Jimin x read...
8.2K 486 27
❝ 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❞ 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰�...