buy a boyâ„¢

By Strayberry_

HEY YOU!! Yes, you. Feeling lonely? Press the link down below, and buy a boy. 🔼interactive 🔼majority vote More

before you read
1
2
4
how to vote
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
the thing about this book
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Important note
31
32
33
Quaratine

3

3.5K 180 87
By Strayberry_

"Ah, and so she requests me again." Jungkook says with a smile a few days later at Moon's door step again.

"Yeah, well i can't let that subscription go to waste." She says as she pulls him inside.

"I was about to order food, you want in?" She looks up at him from her phone after closing the door.

"Of course. I'll pay." He offers and takes out his wallet after dropping his overnight bag on the floor.

"Nah, it's good. Im rich, remember?"

"Yeah, must be nice. But listen, i have-" he pulls out a pink card"- a company card. Free food, dude."

"Order away." She bows jokingly and he pulls out his phone.

"What are you feelin tonight?" He asks.

"Sad."

"Well, I meant for dinner but we'll get to that later."

"Oh." Her cheeks burns for a moment before muttering chinese.

"Great! I'll order for you." He says and smiles wide. She nods gently and pushes on his back towards the couch. He's confused for a moment and drops his weight so that she can't push him any further. He turns to see her eyes narrowed into slits as she glares at the floor, lips locked and cheeks red.

"Lil baby wants cuddles?" He teases and a small gasp falls from her lips and she pushes Jungkook. He barely moves and picks her up instead, sitting on the couch with her on his lap.

"You could have just said." He hums, his chin on her head as he texts his order to a friend that works there. He's ordered from there enough that they know Jungkooks order and card by heart.

It helps that his best friend was the owners boyfriend.

"Yugyeom?" He talks into the phone when his friend doesnt respond.

"Your usual?" His friend asks.

"Yeah and a duck noodle soup... She looks like she likes extra on the sause and bok choy."

Moon ignores it and purses her lips in annoyance.

"Got it. This is new. New girl?"

"Yeah. I gotta go but tell Jackson that I said hi."

"Will do. Bye~"

Jungkook hangs up and he hugs the girl close.

"What's got you even more feisty than last time?" He asks, his chin now on her shoulder.

"Your face." She says bluntly and he smirks.

"It's handsome, right?"

"It's too close to mine." She huffs and he chuckles. She's so different from the other clients.

"Sorry." He spaces them and he moves the hair from her face, "Now, tell me whats wrong, Moon."

She sighs and he notices how her shoulders drop.

"My dad asked me about what kind of guys my boyfriend was and all i gave was vague answers and they accused me of not having a boyfriend."

" Which was true."

"I know, Jungkook! But that's the problem!" She groans and throws her head back, her whole body following. She would have dropped on the arm rest if it wasnt for Jungkook catching her body.

"You remind me a lot of Yoongi hyung." He says with a chuckle and he smiles up at her.

"Next time, you can discribe me. I'm your momentary boyfriend that you treat horribly."

"Shut up, Jungkook." She looks up at him and he smiles seeing her peeved off look.

"See? If you treated me better, maybe i would have given you a kiss. Imagine how cute that would be." He teased, enjoying how the nerves pricked pink on her cheeks.

"That's not funny." She mutters and looks away. His arm still supported her upper back and he lifted her up to sit up right.

Her eyes widden at the swift movement and stumbled a little to catch her balance.

"Rest your head on my lap." He says without looking at her.

"Too close to your JR for my liking." She wrinkles her nose and Jungkook cracks up.

"Oh my God, don't be weird about it. I was just gonna give you a little scalp massage." He says, trying to not laugh.

"Why would anybody like scalp massages?"

"Just lay down. Here, I'll put a pillow down." He says and grabs a pillow. She does as he says and he sinks his fingers into her hair, gently scratching through it. He's gentle as he runs his fingers through her hair and takes out knotts.

"See? It's nice." Jungkook whispers and looks down to see her profile. Her eyes were opening and closing slowly, trying to keep awake until a door bell scared her.

"I'll get it." He says and waits for her to get off. He gets the food and pays, and when he gets back, she has Day6 on the TV and was getting the blanket they used last time out from the ottoman.

"Cuddle night?" He questions and she nods silently. He puts the stuff down and looks at her.

"Where's your dishes?" He looks at her and notices that she's actually dressed up.

"2nd cabinet to the right of the microwave." She says as she plug in her phone and starts moving the ottoman to the side.

"Alright.. " he pauses to watch her move the ottoman and huff as she fixed her shirt after pulling up her pants.

"Moon, go change." He nods to her bedroom.

"No, I'm fine." She shakes her head and he huffs.

"Do you really want to be stuck in jeans while you eat?" He questions and looks at her will an expecting face.

"I'll be fine." She waves him off.

"Do it before I force you into my sweats." He narrows his eyes at her as she glares.

"Gross... I'll put on some leggings or so-"

"Pajamas." Ue demands and her cheeks go red.

"Like... Pajama pajama?"

"Yes, what you sleep in. You wore leggings last time I was here and u kept scratching at them."

"... I don't like things clinging onto me." Her voice was hushed and shy.

'See? Now go change before I help you change." He points to the bed room. She made sure to throw knives with her eyes before fast walking into the room.

She stared at the shorts she always wore to bed and her head dropped foward in shame, her forehead hitting the dresser hard.

'Fuck-" she gasped and held her head. She heard footsteps and a soft knock.

"Are you ok, Moon" Jungkook raised his voice lightly to be heard as he was concerned what that was.

"Y-yeah.. I just hit my head." She hisses and her fingers gently prod at it.

"I'm coming in." He announces and slowly opens the door to make sure she was clothes. Once confirmed safe, he strolls in and holds her head between his hands to get a better look at it.

"You're bruising." He clicks his tongue and she gasps.

"Bad?"

"Pretty bad."

"Oh my God." She stomps her feet and whines, "I'm gonna have a bruise during the wedding!"

"Ah, shush little one. My grandma has this great salve that she makes that works like a charm. I have some at home and next time I come around, I'll bring one." He smiles and lets go.

"Really?" She hums and looks up at him. He nods and ruffles her hair.

"Of course. Now," he turns his attention to her drawers, "I vote you wear the blue one-"

"Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Get out."

--

When she returns, she's in her red, silky short and a black hoodie to cover it. It looks like Jungkook changed into his night attire. He walked around freely in just sweatpants.

"Really?" She stifled a laugh as she walks closer.

"Most of my clients like it." He winks and she rolls her eyes.

"Sure. Whatever." She stops in her tracks as she see's the dinner he set up. The food was set on plates, the silverwear was out, drinks poured, lights dimmed. A faint smile appeared on her lips.

"You like it?" He whispers, his bottom lip tucked under teeth in nerves.

"I do." She whispers with a smile. He exhales with releif and pulls out her chair to help her in.

"Ma'dam." Sits her in and sits at his own. He pulls out a camera and smiles.

"Say cheese!" He sings as he looks through the aim.

"Cheese!" She cheered, smiling at him. He lets it print and sets it on the counter to dry.

"Thank you, Jungkook." She whispers, looking at the food. There was something sad about her gaze.

"For?"

"Being a friend.... Even if you're being paid. You seem genuine."

"Thats why i gave you my number, dummy. So that i can be with you and not be paid. You're worth it." He shrugs and she looks up at him with wide eyes.

"What? Shocked that i think your lame ass is pretty cool?"

"You really want to die tonight, huh?"

"If I'm by your side, then yes."

"Shut up."

Im having you all vote throughout the book! Meaning: you control the plot.

Vote!!

Who will she meet first?

A) Jin
B) Yoongi
C)Hoseok
D) --
E)Jimin
F) Taehyung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 38 21
From hell to heaven. From pain to happiness. From Nobody to ...nobody Nothing is as simple as a happy ending in a story. Life isn't that good. Bts x...
24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...
13.8K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
191 31 28
Warning This is cringe, my other books are better Are you a lonely girl looking for love? The Build A Boyfriend project can help! Park Jimin x read...