buy a boy™

Por Strayberry_

HEY YOU!! Yes, you. Feeling lonely? Press the link down below, and buy a boy. 🔼interactive 🔼majority vote Mais

before you read
2
3
4
how to vote
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
the thing about this book
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Important note
31
32
33
Quaratine

1

5.2K 163 139
Por Strayberry_

She stared at the ad on her phone, swimming in disbelief that it's real. The blue "Buy a boy" banner displayed proudly atop of the page, white outlining it to seperate the background from the words. It could have better designs but it didn't look that shady.

Besides, she was desperate. In the heat of her cousin dragging on about her great fiance and snootily asking if she were alone still, she said she had someone.

Now, she had to find someone in 2 weeks to spend a week in Jeju for her cousin's wedding.

So, here she was. The 6th website, on page 23, under the search: non-sexual male escort.

"Myung Moon, what did you get yourself into?" She mumbled and clicked on the members profile button, seeing names pop up. She clicked the first one.

Name: Kim SeokJin
Nickname: Jin
Birthday: 12/4/1992
Hobbie: cooking, work out, singing
Restrictions: n/a
Note from Jin: hello! I'm a great guy to be around, I'll take care of you and protect you! I like to cuddle and watch movies with you. I'm also a great listener.

She grimaced and stared at his picture.

"You're handsome, SeokJin-ssi. But unfortunately, my father wouldn't like you." She clicked her tongue in dissapointment. Father always dissaproved of a man that liked to do "the lady's house work". She personally loved that he seemed gentle and domestic.

"Min Yoongi..." She hummed as she clicked the next name.

Name: Min Yoongi
Nickname: your rock ;)
Birthday: 3/9/1993
Hobbies: sleeping, staying still, listening to music
Restrictions: decent clothing would be nice but not needed. I just won't touch you.
Note from Yoongi: I'm perfect for people that have trouble sleeping alone. I have a PH.D in sleep and I'm 100% sure I can help you sleep. I can hold your hand if you need space. Always up for a muffin in the morning.

"Sleeping, huh?" She chuckled and zoomed in on his pictures. He looked soft and there was something sentimental, yet calming about the way he shined in the second pic. The first pic looked like he wanted to go home.

"This gives me nothing but that you like to sleep. I like it, but I need you awake." She chuckles and clicks the next name.

Name: Jung Hoseok
Nickname; Hobi or Hope
Birthday:2/18/1994
Hobbies: dancing, talking, joking
Restrictions: n/a
Note: I'm your angel! Im your hope! Hoseok~~~!! Whenever your down and need some cheering up, I'm here! If you need motivation, I'm here! If you need words of encouragement, I'm here!

"Oh, he's cute." She purs, eyes training on the dainty boy.

"Dancer... Happy boy... Cute.. "She giggles and nods.

"But not something my mom would like. Too small." She frowned, wondering why her parents were so picky.

Name: Kim Namjoon
Nickname: Joonie
Birthday:9/12/1994
Hobbies: reading, making music, poetry, running
Restrictions; i dont read erotica to anyone
Note: i can help you study or stay on track with things. Just say what kind of books you like and i can read them to you. I know a bit about coffee, so coffee dates are great.

"Oh, he's cute too." She says with a smile. She payed attention to his ears sticking out and the fact he didn't do his eyebrows right. He looked tall, lean, smart, someone her parents would approve of. So she kept it in mind.

Name: Park Jimin~
Nickname: chimchim or jiminie!!
Date of birth: 10/13/1995
Hobbies: dance! Sing! Be happy~
Restriction: please do not invite me and be creepy!
Note from Jimin: hi! I'm really good if you are too scared to do things!! I would love to go with you! I will be your support and go with you, encourage you and lift you! People often times invite me to go to gyms or new clubs! I'll gladly be your spot and support 💜💜💜💜💜

"He must like singing a lot.." She stared at the microphone in the second picture. He was cute and she could see him cheering someone on and being aegyo filled when someone was down. But he was quite...beautiful? Graceful in just appearance? He would be teased throughout the week. She couldn't do that to him.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Nickname: TaeTae
Birthday: 12/30/1995
Hobbies: video games, watching movies, making art
Restrictions: art as in fine art. Not paint me like one of your french girls. I've never painted a french girl. So therefore, I WILL NOT PAINT YOU PUT SOME CLOTHES ON

"Well... He's interesting." She giggles but already knew he was most likely not a match. She went on though.

Note from Taehyung: hello! I'm best for going to art museums, walks in parks and rainy days! Im quite loud, so keep that in mind. Im also a great travel buddy! Book me for however long you need and we can travel together!

Oh.

He was quite charming and you thought about perhaps... Signing up for a gold membership and not just a one time thing.

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Nickname: kook or kookie
Birthday: 9/1/1997
Hobbies: dance, music, photography, meme
Restriction: pls do not call me oppa if I'm younger than you. If you're younger then proceed. Respect, homie ✊
Note from Jungkook; all around boyfriend material. Call me when you need someone for any occastion. I will most likely show you memes. The whole time. 👌

Now he-

He caught her eye.

Maybe it was due to his emojis or the memes. Maybe it was cause he was handsome or the way he showed respect. Maybe it was cause they were around the same age.

So pressed invite, forgetting her whole reason to be on that site.

NEW BOOK! NEW GENRE! NEW JOKES! NEW EVERYTHINGGGGGG!!!

aka a bitch wanted some happiness for her readers.

-Min

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.4K 389 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...
383K 15.4K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
753K 18K 81
Request are closed my lovely readers~~~~♡ If your interested on requesting, please message me :3 Dont forget to also vote for my story and subscribe..
2.9K 44 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...