Ultimate Tomboy

By BarristerTife

"What the hell! What was that for? You just bloody broke my nose." "Really? I'm sorry I missed my shot becaus... More

New resumption
Egoistic jerk
Deterrence
party hard
Queen bee
shopping spree
Dinner
Elevator
All lives matter
lemons and lemonades
Detention
Business date
Breakfasts
Twilight thief
Pretty hurts
Carousel
Night of witches
Skepticism
A match and a scandal
Revenge 101
First twenty questions
Un incontro con nonna
Blazing tales
Coffee and threadmills
Gift shop
Anniversary
Business world
New story alert!!!

Ultimate Tomboy

1.5K 86 28
By BarristerTife

"The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence."
-Blake Lively.

"I would rather be a little nobody than to be an evil somebody."
-Abraham Lincoln.

"I saw the world from the stars' point of view, and it looked unbearably lonely."
-Shawn Hutchinson.

The song suggestion for this chapter is Idgaf by Dua lipa. I really love that song by the way.

I will be dedicated this chapter to Wattpad BlackPearl_4044 crazysillyhuman hottiesoftie Jkaloko king_terra itsyourlocalcracks Nozie08

I hope you will be sweet enough to click on the cute star button below and also air your opinions or views.

__

"Don't you think you have had enough drama for a day sweetheart?" Nate smiled.

"Oh quit being silly, what is life without a little drama." I threatened sweetly and cracked my knuckles and watch as her face dissolve all smile as she digested my words.

__

"Here, have this stress ball and use it to kill all your stress and anger." Eric tossed the ball at me while I caught it in a swift attempt.

"Wrong." Mike strolled towards us and set his hands on our shoulders. "The proper way to use a stress ball is to throw it at the last person that upset you." He threw a wink at Nate while she glared at him in return.

"Anyways, we will be back shortly, we have got some quick business to take run." Eric threw us a wink and Mike blew us kisses as they exited the class.

"It takes a very broken twisted soul to do what you did, you know that right?" I squinted my eyes and clenched my fist.

"You are too kind, thanks for noticing." She said sweetly with a sick smile. A smile I want to smack out of her face till it gets disfigured.

"Are you naturally this much of a pain, or do you try?" Amelia shook her head as she folded her arms to her chest.

"Excuse me?" Nate queried with disbelief.

"Wrong question Lia, she is a certified pain in the ass." Ian butted in while Nate rolled her eyes and blew her gum.

"What do you intend gaining from all of this Nate?" I tried a softer approach trying to reach her innermost soul. Maybe that will work and I will be able to talk sense into her.

"I intend gaining Ralph's attention. Ever since he noticed you I have been like a second option to him. What the hell does he even see in your bland body." She hissed and twirl her blonde hair around her finger.

"Maybe he sees a kind, beautiful, compassionate, unique, and an ultimate tomboy in general. Something you will never and can never be even though you cover yourself in layers of makeup and clad yourself in ridiculous dresses. You can never be me so deal with it." I snapped my hands in her face with my nostrils flared in exhaustion and anger.

"Preach it, sister." Amelia whistled.

"Whoever wants to be like you must have a horrible taste in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and popularity. I will rather be an ugly duckling than choose to be like you darling." She divulged shooting me a sharp look of disapproval and pity and innocently fluttered her lashes.

"Well too bad he chose me over your tasteless fashion. Besides I'm not doing this shit with you." I said with a smirk while her face turned red in anger.

"Doing what shit?"

"Fighting over a boy that isn't even here and doesn't want you in the first place." I clicked my tongue at her while a frown replaced her smile as imaginary smoke began coming out of her ears and nose.

"You know what? your time here is done. Get out." Nate snapped her hands and pointed at the door, while I laughed at her pathetic state.

"It is done when I say it is done. I make the pronouncement here sister." I snorted.

She narrowed her eyes and sighed heavily. "Do not challenge me." She pointed at my face. "And this isn't over till I say it is." She threatened with a raise of her eyebrow while I glared at her.

"Why are you glaring at me?"

"I'm hoping you will spontaneously combust."

"Would a bag full of explosives help?" Amelia raised a black backpack.

"Help?" I repeated in utter disbelief. "Why didn't you tell us about them hours ago?" I queried raising my hands in exasperation.

"I was waiting for the perfect timing." Lia countered while Nate looked really terrified as she began taking small steps backwards.

"You had this planned all along, didn't you? You little piece of shit." Nate spat in annoyance as every other kid in the class ran outside for safety.

"Coward! running from her problems. Run like you always do." I nudged my head towards the direction of the door as she opened her mouth trying to mutter something.

"Cat got your tongue? Didn't I kick you out already?"

"Yes, but.."

"No. Out," I screamed at her while she ran towards the door.

The moment she opened the door a massive tornado of brown paint poured all over her body as she screamed in agony.

"What the hell!" She shrieked and wiped a large thick paint from her face. Her entire body is drenched and coloured in thick brown paint. To be honest, she looks like a teaspoon swimming in a cup of hot chocolate.

"Here, use it to wipe your ruined face," Eric said thoughtfully as he gave her a box of baby wipes.

"Who knew you could be human. Thanks anyway." Nate struggled to open the box and the glitter bomb exploded in her face.

"Why are you so evil?" She cried out while we all laughed. Revenge looks good, doesn't it?

She began to frantically search her pockets. "Where the hell is this phone when I need it?" She blurred out.

"Looking for this?" Mike held out her phone to her.

"You petty thief!" She snatched her phone from him and began typing her password but it wasn't opening.

"Who the hell changed the language of my phone." She stamped her feet and flung her phone in annoyance.

"I did. Must feel cool to be the victim." Mike said with a wink while everyone began videoing the scene.

"I hate life right now." She blurted out.

"My condolence to you, I hope you aren't planning on committing suicide any time soon or are you? Asians can be pretty thoughtful too." Ian tsked.

"Oh shut up." She snapped and began running away but fell when a wave of small beads was thrown her way. Everyone laughed at her misery and took more pictures of her.

It was Ralph who threw the beads in her direction. "My little way of joining the party, dearest Nate." He clapped and blew kisses to everyone while the girls began gawking and drooling as walked towards me.

He takes a step back and with slow deliberation when he reaches my presence. He looks me up and down. His inspection seems to last for hours though it must have taken only seconds.

The air between us crackles as my heart drums thunderously and every other person in the background fades into thin air. His fresh masculine cologne hits me in the face like stray bullets.

But I stay rooted in the spot with my head swimming in a pool of questions. So many questions and why's float my mind as I stare at him in silence, happiness, anger, and so many emotions swirling around me.

He opens his mouth severally to say something but nothing comes out of it. My eyes linger for a moment on his red succulent plump lips before finally lifting my head to meet his eyes and that is when I make my first move.

I pulled him close for a hug and grasp him firmly to ensure he doesn't evaporate or to ensure it is not just my imaginations playing tricks on me.

I release him afterwards and began punching him hard in the shoulders. I punched him for abandoning me when I needed him the most. For not believing me when I was innocent. For not leaving his broad shoulders when I needed one to cry on.

Frustration cloud my eyes as I struggled to hold my tears. I'm not this emotional, I don't tear up over the slightest thing but everything happening has been too much for me to bear, too much for me to handle.

I can't help it, I am drawn in by the force and the pressure of the tempest building in those damnable brown eyes.

"I am still here idiots." Nate hollered making us snap from our beautiful moment.

"I need a huge bowl of ice cream to digest this drama," Lia said to her boyfriend as he pulled her in for a hug.

"I am all the ice cream you will ever need." He flashed her a smile.

"Yeah, you are quite sweet but I need something sweeter and flavourable." Lia shrugged her shoulders.

"I can give you the chocolate and vanilla flavour of me if you want." Ian countered.

"Just shut up! I need some actual ice cream in my system do I need to spell it out to you dim wit." Lia snapped and rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"I will go with you Lia, I need some sugar in my system." I butted in.

"Okay, not you too tomboy. You are getting fat." Eric spat.

"Shut up stupid, I only added weight. I'm not fat, just chubbier." I snapped.

"Chubbier is synonymous to fat you know, so technically you both are saying the same thing." Mike pointed out.

"I can hit you with a plastic fork right now, you know." I threatened Mike with a glare.

"And that would technically be called stabbing tomboy," Eric argued.

"You deserve a hot slap from somebody close to you-"

Before I could complete my statement, Mike slapped Eric.

"Done. Anything other thing for you milady?" Mike wiggled his brows and bowed to me.

Before I could reply, Eric slapped Mike and they started fighting.

"As for you, stay the hell away from me." I pointed at Ralph.

"Just because we weren't talking doesn't mean I didn't miss you." He grabbed my pointed finger and stroked my palm.

"Yeah, tell that to someone else that is totally dumb." I chided.

"I have heard so many stories and rumours about you that I don't know which one is the most popular. But I do know which is the least popular, the truth." His brows furrowed in concentration.

"Why are you bringing up the past now? Are you trying to make me guilty?" Anger seeped through my system as I tried to calm myself down by breathing in and out.

"Are you guilty?" He queried.

"Look, don't play games with me, I am a tomboy and I will easily sweep you off your feet down the drain." I dared.

His eyes gleamed looking so amused as his familiar smirk took over his face. "I'm so scared right now." He cowered while I hit his shoulders.

I blinked in annoyance. "How come you are -"

"Shh." He smile was slow and easy, revealing his deep-rooted dimples in his cheeks as he pulled me closer towards him.

"Let go get some ice cream." He whispered into my ears as he kissed my cheek setting my body on fire and making me forget what I wanted to say.

"But, I -"

His slender finger rose and pressed gently to my lips.

"Don't argue. You need it, you have been pent up all weeks, going crazy. Locked inside your grief." He pulled some lengthy strands of my hair and tucked them behind my ear with a cute smile.

"Just let's go."

Unquestioning obedience isn't usually my thing, my modus operandi. But to my utmost surprise, I complied. I let him hold my hands and lead me to God knows where.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
3.3M 144K 34
Alicia hates Jake more than she has ever hated anything and anyone in her life. The hatred started at a party one night, when Jake gave her a fake n...
5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...
3.5M 99.6K 70
Alexandra Grace, the best nurse in New York is asked to relocate and work full time for the young multi-millionare named Ace. Ace Anderson is an arr...