Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

18.4K 469 288
By cabeYolights

"Thanks Lo." Camila said as the two were sitting back at Camila's house on her bed.

"You know there's a better way that I except thank you's." Lauren smirked as Camila reached over and kissed her on the lips.

Lauren smiled as she suddenly positioned herself up and went over to Camila to straddle her hips.

Lauren went down and kissed me again. Camila simply smiled into the kiss as she put her arms around Lauren's neck.

"This option that you except thank you's by better only be for me." Camila said as she made some distance between their faces.

"Of course it is, silly." Lauren smiled as she kissed the smaller girl again.

"You're very kissy today." Camila said once more pulling away from the older girl.

"I know, now shut up and let me kiss you." Lauren said as she hungrily kissed Camila again.

Camila laughed against Lauren's mouth as she soon started kissing Lauren back.

Lauren moved down to pepper kisses on her jaw and down to Camila's neck. Lauren latched her mouth onto her collarbone as she sucked on her neck letting Camila give out a satisfied moan.

Lauren started to take off Camila's shirt as she then took off her owns, mouth still latched onto Camila's skin.

Lauren trailed down kisses Camila's stomach as she also took her pants off.

Lauren threw the clothes off the bed so they wouldn't be much trouble as she went back up and kissed Camila on the mouth.

Camila put her hands around Lauren's back as she undid her bra strap as Lauren put her hands behind Camila's back as she undid her bra strap.

Lauren easily took it off by biting the bra strap as she stripped it off and threw it to the side.

"You're so so so beautiful." Lauren said as she made a trail of kisses between Camila's breasts.

Camila felt great, she felt wanted and loved.

Lauren slipped Camila's underwear off as she saw that Camila was wet, hell, she was so wet that for Camila, she was having a throbbing feeling down there.

Lauren smiled as she teasingly started to kiss the younger girl's inner thighs as Camila groaned loudly.

"LAUREN," Camila breathed as Lauren gripped Camila's thighs and put her head up to look at her.

"Yes?" Lauren asked innocently.

"Do it already," Camila said in desperation.

"Bossy." Lauren smiled as she paid back attention to what she was doing.

Lauren slid a finger into her as she started slowly sliding in and out as Camila bit her lip.

"Lauren...you can do better than that!" Camila exclaimed as Lauren raised her eyebrows in amusement.

Lauren added a finger as she started to thrust her fingers inside more hearing Camila moan loudly and say Lauren's name repeatedly.

"Oh god...Lauren." Camila moaned loudly as Lauren made her way up as she still kept thrusting a finger. Lauren slightly curled her fingers as the reaction she got from Camila was deeply satisfied.

Camila gripped Lauren's back as she dragged her nails down her back in pleasure.

"L-L-Lauren!" Camila yelled, gripping the sheets as Lauren picked up speed.

Lauren felt Camila's wall clench around her fingers as Camila gave a low moan as she found her release and let her juices flow.

Lauren smirked as she started to suck on Camila's neck.

"No, it's your turn." Camila said heavily panting as she flipped over a panting Lauren.

Camila was now on top as she kissed Lauren's mouth like it was life or death.

Lauren grasped Camila's ass as Camila let out a moan into Lauren's mouth.

Camila quickly took off Lauren's pants and underwear simultaneously as she threw them across the room.

Camila started to suck on Lauren's hipbone as Lauren took a handful of Camila's hair, pulling on it.

Lauren felt so vulnerable, just one touch from Camila made her heart beat like wildfire.

Camila started up with two fingers knowing Lauren could take it as she started to pump her fingers in and out of the older girl.

"CAMILA." Lauren groaned as she jerked her hips and arched her back. Camila was going at a pretty good fast pace which made Lauren want to convulse.

"Yes, Lo?" Camila smiled innocently as she went faster.

"Fuck," Lauren moaned.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, CAMZ!" Lauren yelled as she gritted her teeth.

Lauren couldn't hold it in anymore as she let it all out and started to pant heavily.

"Camila," Lauren said as the younger girl looked up and hovered over the older girl.

Lauren brought Camila's body down as she hugged her and moved to the side.

Camila turned around so she was facing Lauren as she intertwined their hands together.

"I love you." Camila smiled.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Lauren said as she gave a kiss on Camila's forehead.

Camila put her head in Lauren's chest as she put one arm around Lauren's waist and her free hand against Lauren's chest.

Lauren put her arms around Camila's waist as she snuggled into the smaller girl.

"Good night, Lo." Camila yawned.

"Good night, Camz." Lauren said as her eyes drooped.

"Wait, I have a question." Lauren said as Camila stared blankly at her.

"Hm?"

"How did you last longer than me in bed?!" Lauren said as Camila laughed.

"Good night, Lauren."

-

"When do you have to go back?" Camila whispered looking at Lauren's eyes that captivated her because of the morning rays shining upon it.

"I'm on a break, I can stay here for as long as I want and until I have another thing scheduled or another album to make. Right now, I'm completely yours." Lauren commented as she held a grip on Camila's side and was making small circles with her thumb on Camila's bare stomach.

"Okay," Camila muttered as she moved closer to Lauren.

"I love you, Camila Cabello."

"And I love you, Lauren Jauregui."

"You better." Lauren teased as Camila laughed into Lauren's shoulder.

There was a crash downstairs as Camila jumped upon hearing it but Lauren didn't really hear it.

"Something wrong?" Lauren asked looking worriedly at her girlfriend.

"No, I'm just going to grab a drink downstairs." Camila said as Lauren nodded.

"Come back soon!" Lauren said as Camila got out of bed and started putting clothes on.

"Camz!" Lauren called out before Camila exited the room.

"Yeah?"

"You look better with the clothes off!" Lauren smirked as Camila shook her head and walked downstairs.

Camila walked slowly through the rooms as she heard something move behind her.

Her head swiveled around as she saw nothing.

She turned back around to be met with a face.

"Hhhhhh-h-hHHOLY SHIT!" Camila yelped as she backed away.

"Holy shit is right, Camila." The boy with the ski mask said, walking closer towards her.

"You're not Wesley!" Camila exclaimed as he shook his head.

Camila's back hit the wall as the boy made his move and pinned Camila's hands up against the wall with his one masculine hand as the other was kept on her stomach.

He used his feet to block her feet as Camila was immobilized.

Camila quickly escaped one of her hands just to unmask him as the boy stopped her, grabbing her hand and gripping the two hands harder now with his one.

"Let go!" Camila exclaimed struggling to move but she couldn't.

"If you wanted to see who I was, you should've just asked. It's impolite to just snatch at someone."

"Are you really talking about me being impolite?" Camila asked as she rolled her eyes.

The boy scoffed as he started to unmask himself with his free hand. He took off his ski mask as he stuffed it in his pocket.

He placed his hand back on Camila's stomach as Camila gasped.

"Keaton....you little bitch!" Camila exclaimed as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"Camila, Camila, Camila." Keaton tsked.

"Let go of my hands!" Camila fidgeted as Keaton gripped them tighter causing Camila to groan in pain.

Lauren wondered what was taking Camila so long and why she was hearing noises downstairs.

Lauren quickly dressed herself as she walked down the stairs, she started walking more quieter as she started to hear voices.

Lauren turned the corner as she spotted the two and she went back behind the wall again, quickly. She poked her head out to see Camila struggling to get away from him.

"That's fucking Keaton." Lauren muttered under her breath as she looked around and grabbed an umbrella.

Lauren snuck up behind Keaton as Camila's eyes widened upon seeing Lauren.

Lauren brought it up as she took a deep breath. Lauren swung the umbrella as she let her breath out when Keaton felt a pain on his neck as he started blinking wildly, everything around him starting to blur.

Keaton dropped to the floor as Camila regained her breathing to a normal pace.

Lauren dropped the umbrella as she ran over to Camila and hugged her tightly.

"You okay, baby?" Lauren asked as Camila nodded, holding Lauren tightly.

-

"Keaton Stromberg, you are put in questioning. Will you say nothing but the truth? Your brother had told a lie and his bail has been put higher and his consequences are to be announced." Detective Mars said as Keaton nodded.

"We need to hear you say it before we enter the room, Keaton."

"Yes, I promise to tell nothing but the fucking truth. Happy?"

"Very." The detective said as the two entered the isolated white room.

They took a seat opposite of each other as they started.

D: What's your name?

K: Keaton Stromberg.

D: Was Wesley Stromberg affiliated with the actions you've done and all the plans that has occurred?

K: Yes.

D: Why'd he agree?

K: He's my brother, how should I know his thoughts?

D: Good point. Why were you after Camila Cabello?

K: I wasn't. I was after Lauren.

D: What do you mean by that? Can you explain?

K: I wanted Lauren but Camila stole her from me. Lauren just needs more time to realize that I'm suppose to be with her.

D: How do you know that she's suppose to be with you?

K: I just knew.

D: Haha okay. Anyways, that's all for questioning.

K: Wait, am I free to go?

D: No. You'll be in jail and we'll figure out your bail. We'll see your consequences.

K: What the fuck? Can't I get a court date or some shit?

D: You've already been proven guilty, there's nothing else to it. You and your brother are guilty. You'll be escorted to your cell in a bit.

The detective got up as he made his way to the door and out as he shut the door.

Keaton ran towards it as he tried to open the door but it wouldn't even budge.

Keaton went to the one-sided mirror that they could see from the other side as Keaton pounded on it.

"What the fuck?! Let me the fuck out!" Keaton said as he kept beating on the window.

Two security guards swarmed in as they confined him. They held him down as he finally relaxed.

The two held both his arms with a right grip as they escorted him to his cell.

Two down. Zero to go. Case closed.

)/@/$:@:$\££\|£¥|¥|¥|

A/N: i wrote smut for the first time. i feel so dirty omg, it's probably horrible smut anyway. sorry about that! omg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...
115K 2.6K 46
Lauren is an average girl struggling through a rough break up, about to finish high school, and enjoying the close relationship she shares with her f...
5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...