Food Fantasy Oneshots.

By witchysenpai

Let's put the "Fantasy" in "Food Fantasy". (character X reader) Sometimes sweet, (🎀) sometimes lewd,(😉) som... More

requests //
Steak X Reader 🎀 (1/3)
Steak X Reader 😉 (2/3)
Steak X Reader 😈 (3/3)
I'm back!
Red Wine X Reader (Part One)

Red Wine x Reader (Part Two)

630 7 3
By witchysenpai

     He comes and sits in the chair next to your bed. He glares at you. "What else is there to say?" You sigh and say "I didn't think you thought of me that way." He sighs. "Why do you think I fight? For myself? I fight to protect you so apparently, I care about you. Everything I do is for you, idiot."
You turn red. You're speechless. You pay the spot next to you on your bed and he walks over. "I'm sorry", you apologize. "And then with that swine, Steak." He huffs and shakes his head. "I'm so much better than he is." You put your hand on his knee to try to calm him. He's always been receptive to touch. He sighs again and stands up to leave. You grab his arm "Red Wine..." he snatches away. Before he opens your door, he stops. And stares at you for a second. Your face gets warm again. He rushes over to you and kisses you. Hard.

"I'm even a better kisser than him.", he scowls. Before you can even process what's happens, he leaves and slams the door behind him.

What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
74.2K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...