Derek and Spencer Fluff/Smut...

By roxy639

THIS IS NOT A DEREKXSPENCER OR A MORID OR ANY OTHER SHIP NAMES BETWEEN THE TWO. This is going to be different... More

Caught (Spencer)
Reward (Derek)
Club (Derek)
Perfectly Wrong (Spencer)
If Only (Derek)
The Secret (Spencer)
Consolation (Derek)
Birthday Surprise (Spencer)
Jealous (Derek)
Daughter (Spencer)
Derek's past (Derek)
Like Me (Spencer)
Personal (Derek)
Missed You (Spencer)
Angry (Derek)
Grieving (Spencer)

Pregnant (Spencer)

6.4K 89 9
By roxy639

You just found out you're pregnant with Spencer's baby but you're feeling devastated because he's always said he doesn't want kids. You, deciding on the boldest choice, decided to go to the BAU to tell him. 

Your POV

As the elevator doors opened the nerves I had got worse. I took a long breath calming myself before I walked out and into the building where my current boyfriend works. I walked through the doors spotting him quickly. He was alone at his desk doing paperwork his back to me. I took one last breath before I approached him touching his back hesitantly. Thankfully non of his co-workers noticed.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?!" He whispered yell getting up and looking around before signaling me to follow him where we ending up in a room that had a round table as he shut the door.

"What are you doing here?!" He asks again panicking and I bite my lip looking at the floor hugging myself.

"Y/N?" He asked worried when I didn't answer.

"Is everything ok?" He asks getting closer.

"I'm pregnant." I blurred out and he froze on the spot.

"You.. you're kidding right?" He asked and I look at him as if he were out of his mind.

"Do you really think I'd joke about something like this?" I asked him.

"Y/N you can't be pregnant." He said looking at me and I look at him in disbelief.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I say hurt.

"How could you do this to me Y/N?! You know I don't want kids!" He yelled at me glaring at me making a lump form in my throat.

"How could you be pregnant?! Aren't you on the pill?!" He yelled again and I glared now coming back to my senses.

"Did you ever asked me if I was?! Because last I checked I've never been on the pill." I almost yelled back.

"I can't believe you right now. How could you?" He says anger in his eyes.

"So now this is my fault? You know what Spencer goodbye." I say walking past him and out the door back to the elevator. I pulled out my phone and looked for the earliest plane ticket I could buy back to LA. My parents died a year ago and had left me a great amount of money as inheritance since I was their only child and they left me their house. The house I grew up with until I moved here.

I got out of the elevator and right out of the building back to my car. I drove with tears in my eyes until I made it to the place me and Spencer have been sharing for half a year. I got out of the car slamming the door shut before walking inside and started packing everything that belongs to me in different suitcases. The plane left during the night and it wasn't even noon so I had time. I continued to pack until I was finally done walking out and putting everything in the car driving to the airport. I passed security and everything before I waited until it was time to bored the plane.

~5 Years Later~

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up you promised you'd take me for a walk to the book store today!" Jaxon yelled as he bounced on the bed making me laugh and catch him in my arms showering him with kisses.

"I did didn't I? Why don't you go get ready as mommy gets dressed and ready as well?" I ask him and he smiled big nodding before running out of the room. I smiled at my little boy before I got off the bed and got ready.

20 minutes later I had Jaxon's hand in mine as we walked to the book store 10 minutes away from here. Every time I look at him he reminds me so much of Spencer, his long brown hair and hazel eyes and the way he's always stating facts all the time or when he read.. he's just like his father and he wasn't even here to see it. We made it to the book store and he chose probably 5 to 6 books before we bought them and walked out almost making it back home when.

"Mommy.." Jaxon says looking up at me and I look at him.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked.

"Why don't I have a daddy?" He asked and my heart stopped for a second thankfully I didn't have to answer right away.

"Excuse me ma'am." I looked to the man that was walking our way and made sure Jaxon's hand was in mine.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I'm agent Morgan I'm with the FBI." He said showing me his badge and I swallowed.

"Mommy.. mommy my hand." I quickly came to my senses and crunched over to look at Jaxon.

"I'm sorry baby.. are you ok?" I asked him caressing his cheek and he nodded hugging me and I carried him with me looking back at the agent.

"How may I help you?" I asked hugging Jaxon close to me.

"I was wondering if you know this kid." He said showing me a picture of one of Jaxon's friends.

"Yes I do, his name is Charlie Evens he lives in this neighborhood and is friends with Jax.. why?" I asked now worried.

"We believe he's been kidnapped." He said and my breath hitched making me tighten my grip on Jax without hurting him.

"Ki-kidnapped? B-but how? This neighborhood is really calm and I've never heard of a boy being taken around here." I say and agent Morgan gave me a sad smile.

"We believe this unsub is a white male, probably around his late 30's-" I cut him off.

"Baby do you wanna go home and get to read your new books?" I ask Jax and he smiled nodding eagerly. I looked back at agent Morgan.

"Would you like to come with us and we can continue talking there?" I asked him and he looked at me strange but nodded. I walked back home quickly Morgan behind me as I did letting him in and putting Jax down.

"Here you go my little genius. Go to your room and put your headphones on ok?" I instructed him and he nodded before running to his room his books in hand and I look back at Morgan.

"Sorry about that. I don't want him to listen to this conversation." I say.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him and he shook his head no I nodded and led him to the living room.

"He's reading at that age?" He asked and I smiled nodding.

"He inherited his father's brain. Actually he inherited a lot of things from his father." I say a sad smile on my lips.

"Did he die?" He asked and I look at him.

"God no.. he just didn't want a kid and so I decided to leave him and raise my child alone. I still gave him his fathers last name though." I say and he nodded.

"So what's the profile on this man?" I ask him.

"Oh uh, he's white on his late 30's, he would have easy access to kids probably has something that kids like.. and we believe that once he has them he sells them." My stomach dropped at the thought of something happening to Jaxon.

"Have you seen someone like that around here?" He asked and I thought for a second.

"Well there's been an ice cream truck coming here a lot lately. I've never really gone outside for it since there's a ice cream shop like two blocks away from here which is the reason why no ice cream trucks have ever come here. It was weird listening to the ice cream truck song around here all of a sudden." I say and he nodded just as Jaxon came running down the stairs a book in hand and a huge smile on his lips.

"Mommy! Mommy! I already finished the first book!" He said and I smiled at him opening my hands to him as he jumped on my lap.

"Wow little guy that's impressive. You already finished reading that whole book?" Agent Morgan asked surprised.

"Yes! Mommy says I'm her little genius and even thought I could already be in middle school she said she wanted me to have normal kid experiences." He said and Morgan looked at me.

"Is that so? You know I have a co-worker who graduated high school at the age of 12. You remind me a lot of him." He said and I bite my lip looking at Jaxon.

"Really?! Wow!" Jax yells excited.

"Would you like to meet him? You two could talk all you want I could give him a call." Morgan said and my brain went crazy with different thoughts.

"Yeah!" Jax yelled and I sighed.. I guess I can't stopped them from meeting.

Morgan called Spencer and asked him to come here and I was nervous out of my mind as Jaxon was jumping around eager to meet the genius that could walk through those doors any minute completely oblivious to the fact he was meeting his father. Soon there was a knock on the door and Morgan answered it letting him in.

"What was so important you needed me here?" He asked as he came in and Jaxon almost ran towards him.

"Reid." Said Morgan.

"Yes?" Both Spencer and Jaxon said looking at Morgan and Morgans eyes widen and Spencer looked at Jaxon before looking at me.

"Y/N?" He asked his eyes widening and I took a step closer to him carefully.

"Spencer." I say before I moved to my knees looking at Jaxon.

"Mommy?" He asked.

"Earlier you asked me why you didn't have a daddy.." I say swallowing hard.

"Y/N is he?" I turn to look at Spencer.

"Who else could it be?" I ask shaking my head and Spencer moved closer to me before looking at Jaxon.

"What's your name little guy?" He asked.

"My name's Jaxon Cole Reid." Jax says making Spencer blink.

"You gave him my last name?" He asked surprised.

"Figured it would've been better like this." I said he looks back at Jax and got on his knees next to me.

"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you.. I promise I'll be here now." He said and Jax looked at me confused.

"Jax this is your daddy. His name is Spencer Reid." I say and Jax eyes lid up.

"Really?!" He asked almost yelling before he moved quickly knocking Spencer over with a hug making me smile and I hear Morgan laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x