LIVIE || DYLAN O'BRIEN

By soulfulstiles

{DYLAN O'BRIEN} {SOCIAL MEDIA FIC} On-screen, Liv Mason and Dylan O'Brien have natura... More

rights
cast
disclaimer
playlist
profiles {instagram & twitter}
instagram 1
instagram 2
twitter 3
instagram 4
twitter 5
instagram 7
private message 8
instagram 9
facetime 10
instagram 11
twitter 12
instagram 13
instagram 14
twitter 15
private message 16
twitter 17
instagram 18
private message 19
groupchat 20
instagram 21
private message 22
instagram 23
twitter 24
instagram 25
instagram 26
instagram 27
groupchat 28
instagram 29
article 30
instagram 31
interview 32
autocomplete interview 33
article 34
instagram 35
the end: your choice
christmas bonus:)
bonus: never have i ever
bonus: staying silent isn't an option
bonus: olivia and tyler take friendship test
bonus: dylan o'brien and olivia mason find out how well they know each other
bonus: lake trip
bonus: q&a and pb&j waffles
bonus: pb&j waffles cont'd
bonus: season six promo
bonus: vote
bonus: things that need to be said
bonus: last day of filming
bonus: outdoors
bonus: tw reunion
bonus: tw reunion part 2
i can't believe it
New Book
bonus: just dylia being cute :)
bonus: surprise!
bonus: the outfit premiere
bonus: teen wolf movie
bonus: teen wolf interview
bonus: the actual interview (young hollywood)
bonus: not okay premiere
vote on new cover
bonus: tw movie poster
bonus: trio photoshoot and interview for flaunt magazine

private message 6

16.1K 403 487
By soulfulstiles

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
private message
stiles🚙💡 {dylan}
my sierra 🙈💕 {olivia}

my sierra 🙈💕
dyl
[READ]
Dylan
[READ]
Dylan please answer me
[READ]
I'm sorry I didn't believe you
[READ]
Can we please talk?
[READ]

my sierra 🙈💕 officially changed to Olivia

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

dylanobrien note to self: flour doesn't come out of hair easily when wet. It clumps.
434,579 retweets - 835,924 likes
@username what happened??
@username how did you get flour in ur hair?
@tylergposey Dude answer your phone
@username wait didn't livmason tweet earlier about pranking someone
username2 omg ur right

hollandroden @dylanobrien answer your phone. Now.
538,211 retweets - 362,329 likes
@username uh oh. Mama holl coming out.
@username if I was dylanobrien I'd answer my phone.

livmason I'm sorry @dylanobrien
[THIS TWEET HAS BEEN DELETED]

@username DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT
@username2 I DID. what happened???
@username my babies 😫
@username3 I don't like my parents fighting. They need to hurry and make up.

[tylergposey liked & retweeted this tweet!]

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"He won't even look at me," Olivia sighed from where she stood next to her co-stars, her eyes locked on Dylan.

He sat in his director's chair, focused on a script in his lap. He knew everyone was looking at and talking about him. Tyler tried to convince him to talk with Olivia but his stubborn self wasn't in the mood. Hence the isolation.

Dylan had only caught Olivia's eyes once, when he first arrived at the location to film a scene. He saw the guilt flicker past her irises and how Crystal stopped her from approaching him, feeling a pang in his chest. But he forced it away.

He needed to ignore Olivia. 'Cause if he didn't, he knew one look from her would make him weak at the knees.

"It'll be okay," Crystal assured her friend, patting her shoulder for comfort. "We're about to film in a few minutes anyways and you two play characters who are in love. You'll be side by side the entire time. He'll have to talk to you."

"He'll talk to her only when the camera starts rolling," Daniel commented in his British accent from beside Crystal, who shot him a glare. "What? I'm being honest. We all know how stubborn he is."

"He can't ignore you forever," Tyler told Olivia, nudging Daniel in the ribs once he saw the boy about to disagree.

"Yeah," Daniel coughed, glaring at Tyler and forcing a smile towards the girl. "Ty's one hundred percent correct."

"Yet you saying that does not make me feel any better," Olivia sighed.

The scene they were about to film wasn't one Dylan was excited for. It began as Scott and everyone stepped off a school bus, with Stiles and Sierra holding hands.

Dylan didn't want to be near her, much less hold her hand. He was still hurt that she thought of him lowly, but he was more frustrated at himself for allowing it to happen. He never should've pretended to dislike Olivia. He never should of teased her or purposely started arguments with her. Dylan was regretting everything. He should've been nice from the start. Otherwise he wouldn't feel his palms start to sweat nervously as he held her fingers or his heart race from standing beside her.

Dylan tried to focus on the dialogue, waiting for his cue from Orny Adams, who played his lacrosse coach and economics teacher. "No rooming together!" the actor stated, causing the background actors to start dispersing.

Dylan forced himself to chuckle at Olivia's character's embarrassment, her head burying itself in his shoulder. "Alright, I'm rooming with Scott so if you need me, don't be afraid to send me a text," he recited, turning so she was in front of him.

Olivia nodded with a smile, "Got it."

He stared at her for a moment, partially because he was supposed to look worried and also because he found her smile too incredible to glance away. "What?" Olivia asked him, raising her eyebrows.

"You're sure you're okay?" Dylan questioned, since her character had been injured in the last episode. He was playing her boyfriend after all; he had to show he cared.  Dylan even placed his hand on her forehead to fake-see if she could have a temperature.

Olivia let out a chuckle, but Dylan knew she was still bothered from him blowing her off. "Stiles, I'm fine."

He felt his breath hitch as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and then gazed down into her blue eyes. "Promise me?"

"I promise," Sierra swore and then stood on her tiptoes to press her lips against his briefly. When they pulled away, she smiled, "Now go."

Dylan sighed, though internally he was freaking out. That kiss wasn't scripted. "Alright. I'm texting you later though."

"That's fine, now leave before Scott throws a fit," she teased, lightly pushing him with her hand.

"Love you," he called casually over his shoulder as Tyler rolled his eyes, stepping forward to drag him away by the arm.

"She knows you do, and she loves you too, now let's find our room," Tyler said impatiently, cutting them off like he was supposed to do.

Olivia smiled as she watched them leave, though she saw the surprise in Dylan's eyes when she kissed him. Her face fell as someone ended the scene, knowing Dylan was going to pretend she didn't exist as they reset.

But she should've known that Dylan never did what she thought he would.

He came back over to her, but instead of going to his mark he grabbed her hand and pulled her away from their friends.

Since she was smaller than he was, Olivia struggled to keep up with his long stride and her head spun as she tried to figure out where he was taking her. "Uh, Dylan?"

"Shut up, Olivia," was his response.

It wasn't until they were completely out of everyone's earshot, hidden behind a trailer that Dylan dropped her hand. He whirled around to face her with his eyes narrowed, his arms now crossed over his chest. "Why did you kiss me?" He demanded.

Olivia was taken aback by his bluntness but quickly pulled herself together. "Because our characters are dating?" It came out in the form of a question, her tone unsure.

"I'm not an idiot, I know that," Dylan couldn't help but snap. "But the kiss wasn't in the script. At all. So why did you kiss me?"

"I did what I thought Sierra would do," Olivia defended herself. "You know just as well as I do her relationship with Stiles is special. Last episode she was injured by connecting to Scott and Stiles freaked out. I did it because I know Sierra would've done it to calm Stiles' nerves."

"Really?" Dylan didn't buy it. "You didn't do it to aggravate me? To get me to talk to you?"

"First of all, if I would've known a stupid kiss would make you this angry I never would have done it," Olivia retorted in aggravation, not enjoying his annoyed attitude. She found herself standing the same way he was, arms crossed and eyes focused into a glare. "And yeah, I do want to talk to you. Though preferably when you don't look like an angry muffin. You have every right to be upset for what I did. But I tried to apologize and you didn't want to hear it. That's not my fault. And if you're going to try and intimidate me, you need to know something."

Dylan didn't falter, replying immediately. "And what is that?"

Olivia hardened her glare, stepping forward so their chests barely pressed against each other's. Dylan kept his lips pressed together, not wanting to show her action bothered him.

"I don't get intimidated easily," she snapped angrily and swiftly turned on her heel, heading back to set.

Dylan didn't want to talk to her? Fine. It didn't bother her. He had a right to talk to whomever he wanted.

You don't need him, her mind spat.

Though her heart started to murmur, but what if you do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 33 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
540K 8.6K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...
8.5K 334 9
"๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๏ฟฝ...