Euphoria & Pie | Bittybones |

By 0BabyFish0

[Fem!Reader] Who said getting through a past trauma was easy? Obviously not you. Maybe you just need a little... More

🌱Little Note🌱
|Wary Beginnings| Ch. 1
|Humble Interactions| Ch. 2
|Happy Times| Ch. 3
|Settling In| Ch. 4
|Late Talks| Ch. 5
|Oh Boy...| Ch. 7
|Happy Memories| Ch. 8
|Preoccupied Pretences| Ch. 9
•E&P Headcannons•
|Boop!| Ch. 10
|Collisions| Ch. 11
|Buy the Whole Store| Ch. 12
|Yes, Hi, Hello| Ch. 13
|Trudging On| Ch. 14
IMPORTANT
Moving Story

|Burning Questions| Ch. 6

3.6K 121 160
By 0BabyFish0

" So..." Came your slightly hoarse voice, in a hushed tone.

You were now sat down at the small dining table in the kitchen. The open window above the sink didn't shed any light as it was still dark out, but you had turned the overhead light on so that you could make tea. It was still quite early in the morning, around 4am. Luckily though you were a morning person. You were used to waking up in the ungodly morning hours due to nightmares anyway, so it didn't bug you too much.

Blue was sat on the table in front of you, happily sipping away at his tea from the newly cleaned thimble that you gave him. You were glad he didn't seem bothered by the fact that you were both up so early, or the reason behind it. You were also happy that he hadn't bombarded you with questions, you don't know if you'd be able to answer them this early anyway. It had been about twenty minutes since you had woken up, but your brain was still up in the clouds.

Besides you and Blue, no one else seemed to be awake yet. Cherry was out cold and Blue told you that he slept like a rock, and would be up at around six. Your mother on the other hand... She was a wild card. She could wake up at any hour between seven in the morning, or one in the afternoon. Just depends on her night.

" What... Was the pet shop like? Your old home. " You questioned after a long silence. You didn't realise it, but that question had been in the back of your thoughts for quite a bit. You wanted to know more about your new... Friends? So asking about their original home would probably help a bit.

At the question, Blue gave you a quizzical look. He was silent for a while you were scared you had said something wrong, but he soon spoke up with a smile plastered on his face.

" IT Was Nice! EVERYONE Was Mainly Kind! SOMETIMES. I Liked It There, But Your Home Is Better! " His answer made your heart swell. He was such a darling!

" BUT Since You Asked Me A Question, Can I Ask You Something Too? IT Would Only Be Fair! " On second thought, he was also quite sneaky. It would only be fair to answer one of his questions now. Little ninja.

You simply nodded.

" WHAT'RE THOSE SCARS FROM? YOU Don't Have To Answer Though. "

Well sh- Hmm, you weren't expecting that question, at least not right away that is. You thought that one of the two of them would have been more subtle about it. But here you were anyway. You let out a short, airy laugh.

" Ehh, not too important. Just don't play with fire. " Your response was brief, if not a bit cryptid. Maybe a lot cryptid. Sentence structure doesn't matter at the moment dear reader. Blue seemed to understand what you meant, at least a tad since he didn't pester you further with anything related to the topic. You went to sip your tea.

It was cold. F-

" Mornin' Cherry Berry!~ " You hummed in a singsong voice, glancing over at the sleepy figure in the doorway. It was now around eight in the morning, and you were making breakfast. Eggs to be exact. Blue wanted sunny side up, claiming that it sounded... Kind? Whatever that even meant. Maybe you should stop monologuing, you coul- Ouch. Egg grease just popped on your arm, that hurt.

" You ok? That looked like it hurt. Could leave a blister. "

You flinched. Turning your head, Cherry was right beside you now, sitting on the counter beside the stove. How did he- Not going to question it. It was too early, and you were running on a little less than five hours of sleep.

" Magic. " He said quietly, as if reading your thoughts. Or maybe it was just the huge amount of extreme confusion on your face. You'd never know.

" It's fine, it doesn't hurt too much. '' You muttered, making your way over to the sink and turning it on, running your forearm under the cold water.

" ARE YOU SURE (Y/N)? IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD DO WITH SOME BANDAGES! " Blue's concerned voice made you jump somewhat, as it was now at his regular, higher volume. Probably since almost everyone in the household was awake already. You stayed silent for a while, hoping that they'd take your silence as an answer and maybe drop the subject. But, when you turned off the faucet and turned to your side to dry your arm, Cherry was standing there, holding a package of big, squared bandages. If he doesn't stop surprising you like this-

" I don't need bandages, really, it's fine. No big dealio. " You tried to assure the two of them, but they didn't seem to be taking a simple 'no' as answer.

" No. " Cherry simply stated, a smile on his face as he reached out his hand. " C'mon, just gimme your arm. It won't even sting. "

You only sighed, looking behind you at Blue, who was still sat on the old table like hours prior, holding his thimble which now held water. He gave you a certain look as if silently saying, 'There's no getting out of our mercy'. Traitor.

You then turned to look back over at Cherry, a sigh escaping your lips as you extended your arm over to him, staying like that as he unwrapped a bandage, quickly plastering it onto your now raw, hurting skin. You flinched somewhat, but found that the ointment on the bandage was actually quite soothing. He then leaned down and kissed the bandaged area of your arm, and smiled.

" There! Now it should heal properly." He simply stated, letting you take the empty bandage packaging and throw it into the near trashcan. You nodded gratefully at him, extending your arm out to him once again, but this time to let him climb onto your hand. He was a bit hesitant for a moment, before deciding to crawl up onto your small hand, gently grasping your thumb so he wouldn't fall. You then slowly pulled your hand up to your shoulder, gesturing with your other hand for him to sit down on it. After a second he complied, stepping onto your shoulder and getting himself situated, grasping a few locks of your hair so that he wouldn't fall. This made you smile.

" HEY! I WANT A RIDE TOO! " Blue suddenly spoke up, standing up on the table, thimble long abandoned.

" Alrighty then, howdy ho'. Join the crew. " You simply murmured, getting closer to the table before kneeling down slightly. He then reached up, gripping at your shirt before hauling himself up onto your opposite shoulder, with minimal help from yourself.

" WOW! I FEEL LIKE A GIANT! (Y/N), YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE THIS TALL!! '' You didn't comment on what Blue just said, not wanting to put a damper to his excitement by saying that you were actually shorter than most people you knew.

" HEY, WHAT'S THAT BURNING SMELL? " He then suddenly questioned, causing you to freeze for a moment, taking a whiff of the air. Smelled like burning chicken nuggets- The eggs!

In a flash you were back in front of the stove at inhuman speed, faced with the sadness of now half burnt sunny side up egg whites- Which weren't exactly white nor' yellow now. Sunny side up? More like frowny side up.

" Awh, crud. I'm sorry, the eggs are burnt. " You muttered sulkily, frowning down at the over cooked black globs that you called eggs. You quickly scraped the remains from the pan into the trash dramatically. " We're out of eggs, and won't be going to the store until tomorrow. Sorry... There's oatmeal though, not much else. "

" That's ok (Y/n), I like oatmeal. It's ok. " Cherry was quick to reassure you, and Blue followed right behind him with a quick hum and a nod.

That reassurance made you feel better, and so you were quick to get the cinnamon sugar and box of oatmeal from the cupboard. It took around fifteen minutes to actually get everything mixed together, even with it being as simple as mixing milk, oatmeal, and cinnamon sugar into bowls. Blue kept asking questions about how the items were transformed into produce, which had piqued your curiosity- Which lead to you searching it up on Youtube AND Wiki. That took ten minutes of your life, but you didn't regret it since you and Blue's curiosity had been satisfied. Cherry didn't even complain about the whole situation, though he was probably thinking something along the lines of I'm surrounded by idiots.

After finally getting meals made, you had set your mother's bowl on the countertop so it was ready when she woke up, and made your way into the living room. You sat on the couch, while Cherry and Blue sat on either side of you. You had found some of your old baby spoons from when you were smaller and washed them up, letting them use them. By the time you had found and settled on a channel to watch(Which had of course been cartoons), your mom had woken up, and complained about the fact that it smelled like World War Three happened in the kitchen with all the burnt egg smell.

Nevertheless, this had been one of your more memorable mornings. You could get used to it.

____
I'm really proud of this chapter, dunno why though! I guess I just really enjoy how I wrote it overall. I know, I'm weird. No need to tell me! I don't really have much else to say. I just hope y'all like this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Kinda drew a blank on how to start it at first, but I figured it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 28
"I told you, can't feel right!" The feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster jolted your stomach as you fell from the edge of the cliff... you...
6K 401 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
66.6K 1.9K 36
What does it feel like to be betrayed by your friends? Especially the ones you trust the most. Friends...they are nice to you, they keep you company...
37.3K 1.3K 21
⚠️Depression Warning!⚠️ I got no description here instead of the warning up there... (The cover of this book is outdated)