Why Are You So Cute? |✔|

dYnAmIc_123

A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his hou... Еще

|ii|
|iii|
|iv|
|v|
|vi|
|vii|
|viii|
|ix|
|x|
|xi|
|xii|
|xiii|
|xiv|
|xv|
|xvi|
|xvii|
|xviii|
|xix|
|xx|
|xxi|
|xxii|
|xxiii|
|xxiv : end|

|i|

6.7K 197 81
dYnAmIc_123

Hey guys,
As said I'll not update any of my works until they reach the target so I thought to start other...😂😂😂😂

Well it's a short story but If you want I'll extend it. Have a look at the cover!!!!
Moving on, As the title suggests,
"Why are you so cute?", I am going to fulfil my dream regarding serial via this ff.....
It revolves around how Ragini's cute gestures made Laksh fall for her despite being confused..............
So let's go!!!!!

Some initial parts are a lil overdone but I hope you will enjoy them and this story is all about drama....A funny ride is on your way..
################################
The story starts when Bengali New year was being celebrated..........
Now this all is my imagination in sr track.

"The plan is quite impressive Laksh!"

"Thank you Ragini! But there is someone who was just blurting out something nonsense!"

"Ya ya What's so good about this? It's OK if you are able to use your brain for sometime!"

"Swara.....Now both of you please stop fighting like kids......Let's focus on the plan now. As per the plan I and Laksh will go inside to handle Dadi and Swara you will go to Dida!"

"Yes! All the Best Swara! I hope your over smartness doesn't spoil anything!"

"All the best to you too Laksh cuz you are gonna face Daaku Mangal Singh of Baari. I hope your monkey like antics doesn't make her shoot you!"

"Shut up! "

"You shut up!"

"I thought we were here to unite Dadi Maa and Nani Maa but they both are fighting now....Hey Khatu shyam ji....
Show me the right path, give me guidance.....What should I do now? Already I am afraid of asking Dadi Maa and now they are making me so panic! Give me some strength...."

She keeps praying to God closing her eyes......And when she hears silence around her....

Still closing her eyes
"You listened me this fast! Thank u shyam ji..."

And when she opens her eyes...
She finds Laksh and Swara staring her wierdly...

"What? Why are you staring me like this?"

This was it and Swara and Laksh bursts into laughter. They were laughing so hard while Ragini remains confused.....

"Please tell me why are you laughing? Tell Na plzzz!"

"Oho Ragini , you are sooooo cute! Hahaha , Why are you so cute?"

Saying this Laksh pinches her both cheeks. Ragini is numb at this gesture.

"Oh my innocent sister , you were praying to God for making us silent...
What were you saying..*imitating like Ragini* Show me the right path, give me guidance.....What should I do now?
Hahahaha! Arey we were just pulling each other's legs...There is no enmity between us. Just chill!"

Ragini's cheeks turn red due to embarrassment.

"I am not cute!"

"Oh really!" Swara and Laksh say together....

"Let's focus on the plan now and not get into an argument to prove that I am cute or not!"

"She is right! Let's move fast! Dida must be coming anytime....I have to help her too.....You both go!"

With this Ragini and Laksh move together to Dadi....

"Ragini, You give me some tips....How can I convince Dadi to join the celebrations....Any weakness of her?"

"Hmmm there is one belief of her!"

"Say! Fast.... Whatever it is!"

"Dadi likes to be with her enemies.....She follows the ideology that your enemies must be always near you so that you gain the habit to be attentive and cautious.......You know what I mean huh?"

Laksh thinks for a while......And says ....

"That's it! Thank u Ragini........Now see what will happen......I'll call Omi right now."

"But what we are doing now??..."

"Just wait and watch!"

After 25 minutes......

A man in his 50's enters in Baadi with Omi.

"Hello! Laksh I am here with him. He has demanded 2000 rs for the job."

"Hmmmm....Just ask him to do the act properly...!"

"Okk!!"

Laksh turns to Ragini...

"He is here. I'll go to Dadi now.... You be here and prevent your Dada from coming there..."

"Ok! I will be here......"

After hard attempts Laksh finally convinces Dadi to join Bengali New Year showing that Bose family is going and she must stop them.
Dadi agrees and blesses Laksh.
Laksh happily comes out of the room and finds Ragini with her cute expressions. He remains awestruck for a while when she sees him and asks him through her expressions......

He comes to her and says....

"Mission successful!"

"Yippeeeee! "
Ragini says excited. She goes from there to meet Swara......

Laksh keeps looking at her.
"She is so cute! Cuter than a 4 year old baby!! After marriage I will call her my bacchaa! Heheehe!!!"

He immediately comes into his realization and mentally slaps him.

"I have gone mad.... Here I have decided to say that I don't wanna marry her and now I have already planned our romance after Marriage...
Stupid me!
But why??? What's wrong with her? That person will be the luckiest person who will have Ragini in his life! Then why I am doing like this? Why can't I be that luckiest person? Just because she is not modern or I am not perfect for her? She is just perfect!!! Beautiful, talented, Sanskaari, innocent,caring and most importantly she is soo CUTE! I wonder how she looked in her childhood !!! Today I will take my decision.....I should not be impulsive. My maa likes her a lot... She is very understanding! Leave it now!!! Let's focus!"

He goes from there....

He joins Swara and Ragini who are celebrating their first victory......
Swara applies colour to Ragini and Ragini applies colour to her.
She looks towards Laksh with eyes asking for permission...
He nods smilingly and Ragini becomes happy. She is about to apply colour but suddenly Swara comes and applies colour to him.
She feels sad but let it go.

"Laksh take mine and Ragini's photo.
Take my phone!"

" Oh hello!Are you ordering me or requesting me?"

"Whichever you are able to understand!"

Laksh rolls his eyes and takes Swara's phone to take their photo. Swara and Ragini pose for their photo.

Snap!

"Perfect!"
Trio say together....

"Shoru!!!!!"

"Coming Dida!!! OK you guys continue and come to my house after some time. We will have fun!"
Saying this Swara goes.

"Hmmmmm!!!! Ragiiinnnni, This is not fair! You guyz didn't involve me in the photo!"

Ragini thinks for a while and blurts out a laugh.

"What ? Why are you laughing! ?"

"I just imagined you doing the pose we did for the photo...."
She again laughs.

"Hahhaa! Not so funny! I am serious! I planned everything and you didn't take a picture with me! Not fair!"

"Arey! Lets take a photo now! What's so big deal in it?"

Laksh smiles and takes out his phone and they take a selfie.

"Hmmmm! Fantastic!"
Ragini smiles .

After that they assemble in Bose house and all celebrate their victory.....

"Very naughty Laksh! To unite me and Parvati you called that jerk to buy my house! He was so annoying! After your marriage my this Laado will bring you to the line...."

She pulls his ears hard...

"Ouch!"

"Nani maa stop na! Its hurting him... Please!!!"

"Ohhhooooooooo!"

Swara and Dida starts hooting......
Ragini feels shy..She bends her head.

"So caring for your future husband, huh?"

Saying this Dida pushes Ragini towards Laksh that her cheek gets rubbed with him. Her eyes pops out and she immediately removes her face from him. Both have a cute eyelock.

"I'm sorry!"

"It's totally fine Ragini ....Don't get embarrassed.."

But she still has a worry face.
Laksh sighs at her.

"Laksh ! Ragini! Come in my room..I want to talk something important!"

"Coming Swara!"

They both go to her room. Swara immediately locks the door and pulls Ragini to her side.

"So Mr. Maheshwari......You have to apologise to Ragini for your rude behaviour towards her.!"

Same reason as of serial.

"Ragini! I am really sorry! I didn't mean that! Please forgive me!"

Before Ragini could say anything..
Swara interrupts....

"Not like this you have to do 50 sit ups.!"

"Swara, there is no need for it!"

"You keep quiet Ragini, you are very kind hearted ....But these stupids are to be treated like this! Chlo start!"

Laksh starts doing sit-ups rolling his eyes and with a tight smile. Ragini huffs and Swara smiles naughtily.

"1"

"2"

"Do properly Laksh! Bend down completely."
Laksh gives a tight smile.

"As you wish my Lord!"
He says sarcastically.

"Swara!!!!!!!"

"Oh god! Why they keep calling me? Coming maa! Ragini make sure he do complete 50 sit-ups. And you don't even think to stop."
Saying this Swara goes from there.
Ragini continues the count.

"3"

"4"

"I am sorry Ragini! Are you still angry on me?"

"No. I am not.. and It's OK! I forgot about it!"

"Pucca! But if you want then I can do anything cuz I am very guilty!"

"Anything?"

"Yes anything!"
But Laksh becomes a lil nervous.

"You have to answer me of the question whichever I ask you!"

"Hmm! I am ready!"

"So tell me, Cheeti ne haathi ko aisa kya kaha ki woh behosh ho gya?
{What did the ant say to an elephant listening to which the elephant got fainted.?} Your that joke remained incomplete from that time and I am not able to crack it!"

She asks with cuteness overflowing on her face and so innocently,.
Laksh for an instance stands numb and then bursts into fits of laughter. Ragini smiles too.

"Ragini.....You.have a good sense of humor I see! Now let's go..."

Ragini smiles.
Laksh gestures her to move first and she leads the way.

It's night by now.....

Every one are in their room while Laksh is a bit in tension. He has no nightware to sleep in. Here a knock is heard on his door. He immediately looks their and finds Ragini standing there holding a bag.

'' What brings you here Ragini?"

"Actually you don't have a night wear so I brought some comfortable clothes for you. It's not of your type but Papa also wear it. You can change now."

He smiles at her.

"Thank you so much Ragini......I was feeling so suffocated in this kurta."

Ragini smiles.
Laksh changes his clothes and comes out in a loose white comfortable kurta...

"Why haven't you slept till now?"

"Woh! I was finding a night wear for you so It got late!"

Laksh smiles.
Suddenly his phone starts ringing.
It displays name of Swara. He picks the call and answers. Ragini is about to go but he holds her wrist and stops her.

"The call is not for me....It's for us!"

Ragini smiles at those words.
She turns.

"Hi ! Ragini! Laksh! We are going to have an ice cream party.....Come down fast."

"But Swara! How will we come? Dadi maa has locked the door and the keys are with her!"

"I don't know Ragini! You have a wonderful room for a perfect exit..Come through your window...
Bie! I am waiting!"

"But....Uh.... Aaarrggghhh! This girl is so stubborn!"

"But it's thrilling Ragini! Come let's go! Lead the way to your room!"

Ragini leads the way to him. They enter in her room. Laksh eyes widen seeing her room. The most tidy room he has ever seen. There kept a bookshelf having lot many books then large trophies.....
Everything was so perfect. Then he sees the window which is exactly made to sneak out of the room. He jumps out of the room at once. Ragini looks at him shocked.

"Come Ragini! "

"But I am scared to do that! What if I get hurt ?"

Laksh couldnt stop smiling at her innocence.

"I am here na! Don't worry ! You just come out.....Nothing will happen to you ! Come."

She nods and jumps closing her eyes. But she doesnt land on ground. Sensing this she opens her eyes to see herself in Laksh's arms.
She is hell shocked.......While Laksh is lost in her eyes....

"Thank you Laksh! Now put me down."

No response.

"Laksh! Laksh! Laksh!"

Laksh jerks and comes into reality.
He makes her stands and feel embarrassed. Ragini blushes. They go and join Swara at the stall.

" So guyzzz ready for icecream!!! ?"

"Yeessss!"
______________________________________

So guyzz I thought to write this SS cuz in serial they showed Laksh getting close to Swara but here Ragini attracts him. So stay tuned.

Vote 🌟and support guyzz.
Bie.😘
Take care.🤗
Love love 💕💕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
327K 11.8K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
28.6K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...
25.7K 1.2K 13
I loved him, I love him n I will always love him bcz he is my first crush n my last love.. said ragini. love you swato..said sanskaar. love you to...