𝙜𝙗𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨

By j-schlatt

Collection of oneshots of the GBG and more! ________ ┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊☆ requests: open again! ┊┊┊ ┊┊☆ boys w... More

A/N
thirty-six questions 》inotorious
zombie au 》fitz
baking 》raccooneggs
finals 》swaggersouls
"you were dropping hints?" 》mccreamy
pranks 》inotorious & mccreamy
cereal thief 》zuckles [pt.1]
cute barista 》inotorious
bus ride 》swaggersouls
the canine love of my life 》kryoz
🌧 sorry 》inotorious & mccreamy
"i killed a man." 》mccreamy
stupid sobeys 》swaggersouls
love you 》inotorious
boring party... or not? 》kryoz
confession 》goodguyfitz
Requests? [CLOSED]
cute friend 》inotorious
again 》mccreamy
christmas surprise 》goodguyfitz
meetup 》kobyj
q & a 》goodguyfitz
💖valentine's special💞 》misfits
late night talks 》goodguyfitz
wrong number 》inotorious
"don't cough on me." 》goodguyfitz
-> QUESTIONS <-
A/N + New Book!
reunion 》kobyj
🌧 vent 》misfits
Tumblr & Anonymous Requesting!
haunted house 》raccooneggs
Update
feeling shitty 》smii7y
A/N. Important.
:0?❤️❤️
smplive oneshot book!
🌧 finally > misfits 💖
🥴

cereal thief 》zuckles [pt.2]

2.8K 81 17
By j-schlatt

originally published: feb 3rd 2019
updated: july 11th 2019

word count: 1279 words
requested by: wavyboys1234

-

It had been a few weeks since you started talking more with Mason, and you were more happy than ever - but most of all, you were confused. Your feelings weren't too clear about him; one second you were laughing about some dumb shit he said, and the other you wanted to smother his entire face in kisses. He always seemed to bring up your mood no matter what, and he was very kind (even though he calls everyone a cunt every five seconds) and incredibly funny, never failing to make you laugh your ass off with his antics. You were pulled out of your thoughts as soon as your roommate came crashing through the door with her boyfriend, making out intensely, not acknowledging your presence. You looked over at them awkwardly, before clearing your throat. No reaction.
"AHEM." You said, clearing your throat again. The couple in front of you immediately broke apart, jumping a few feet back.
"O-oh hi N/N, sorry- didn't see you there!" Your roommate exclaimed, her cheeks extremely red.
"Yeahhh... I'll take my leave." You muttered, hopping off your bed and taking your phone quickly, running out the door. You made sure you wouldn't come back for a while, knowing they were up to something you didn't want to be there for. As you glanced over at the time on your phone, you noticed it was almost 11pm. You decided you'd see if any of your friends who lived on campus would pick up and let you stay over at their place.

💬iMessage

F/N #1🌷

Y/N🦎:
Hey F/N
F/N
Are you available?
I've been kicked out of my room courtesy of my roommate
Can I stay are your place
Delivered

You waited a few moments before sighing, moving onto another friend.

💬iMessage

F/N #2🌇

Y/N🦎:
Hey
Can I crash at yours
Roommate is fucking around with her bf
Please

F/N #2🌇:
:(((
I'm not here tho
I'm back at home for a couple of days, family issues
I'm sorry :(
What about F/N#1?

Y/N🦎:
Didn't see my messages :/
Anyways I hope everything's good man, stay safe

F/N #2🌇:
Thank you, u too❤️💕
I'm so bored here but at least I don't get work 🤪

Y/N🦎:
Lucky cunt

F/N #2🌇:
Actually p unlucky bc I'm stuck with my annoying little cousin 😒

Y/N🦎:
I'm glad, let this be a lesson for you to never abandon me here ever again

F/N #2🌇:
Ttyl crazyass
Iluuuu ❤️❤️

Y/N🦎:
Ly too💕

You sighed, you had another friend who was a girl on campus - maybe she would be available?

💬iMessage

F/N #3🐻

Y/N🦎:
Hey dude could I come over for the night
My roommate is kinda fucking her bf and I'm not wanting to awkwardly stay there lol
I have nowhere else to go so
Could I?
I'll pay you back with food or somethin
Read 11:03pm

Groaning, you decided fuck it, you'll crash at Mason's if he was there. You quickly walked over, not wanting to stand awkwardly in the halls any longer. When you arrived, you frantically knocked at his door. He thankfully opened it.
"Oh, hi N/N!" He exclaimed, smiling upon seeing you.
"My roommate's boyfriend is staying over so can I please sleep on the floor?" You said quickly, a light blush dusting your cheeks. Why were you acting like this?
"Oh- of course. You okay?" He let you in before flopping down on the couch, patting the little amount of space there was left with his hand, gesturing for you to sit down.
"Yeah, I just don't wanna be there when they fuck. You know?" He nodded in understanding.
"I'm lucky, I don't have a roommate." Mason stated with a smug grin on his face. You stuck your tongue out at him.
"Lucky bitch."
You yawned right after saying that, your sleepiness was catching up to you. You were originally going to bed until your roommate interrupted you, and you did a double take as you realized you were in your pyjamas, your hair messy.
"I hope I'm not intruding."
"Nope, not at all. I was gonna get an early night, but now you're here."
"Early? It's 11pm."
"Early for me."
"Fair." You hummed, before yawning again.
"You sleepy?"
"Yeah... so, can I sleep on your floor?"
"You actually thought I was gonna let you sleep on my floor? Are you fucking insane? I may be retarded but I'm not that retarded." He looked at you, eyes questioning.
"Where do I sleep then?" You asked.
"In my bed." You immediately choked on your spit.
"What?! I-I'm not letting you sleep on this nasty couch-"
"I'm not sleeping on the couch either. We're sharing the bed."
"How many fanfictions have you read?"
"What?"
"Don't you know this always end up with sex when two people share a bed and there's obvious tension between them?"
"What tension?" Mason titled his head, smirking.
"Nevermind. Let's just go to bed."
"Good answer."
You both got up and you ran onto his bed, slightly bouncing up and down.
"This is actually comfy!" Your friend nodded, smiling down at you. You both settled in, keeping a respective distance, backs facing each other. After a couple of minutes, you realized you wouldn't be able to fall asleep when your heart was practically beating out of your chest. The guy you liked was sleeping right next to you! Wait- the guy you liked? 'That explains a lot,' You thought to yourself. You turned around to face Mason.
"Hey Mace, you awake?" He hummed. "I can't sleep."
Your friend turned around to look at you. Even in the darkness, there was still a bit of light illuminating the both of you from outside.
"Me neither. Wanna talk about really deep shit?"
"You fucking know it." You grinned at him, glad you were both on the same track. Time passed as you both talked about your problems, problems with the world, other people's problems, your pasts and all that. You looked over at the clock, realizing it was 12:48am.
"You tired yet?" You asked him. Mason nodded, but grasped your hand before you could turn around again and attempt to fall asleep.
"I wanna tell you something else." From what you could see, he was blushing hard. 'Why though?'
"I don't really know how to say this but," he started. Mason gulped before continuing his confession. "I really like you. You're really sweet and funny, you're interesting and beautiful as fuck and just an overall really amazing person."
"Mason..." you whispered, a large smile making its way onto your face.
"It's completely cool if you don't like me, but if there's a slight chance you do, would you maybe wanna go out? And be my girlfriend?" He forced the last part out quickly, trying to spare himself from embarrassment. As he finished his sentence, you pressed your lips against his. He seemed surprised at first, but quickly melted into the kiss, his hands making their way to your thighs to move you on top of him. The kiss quickly turned into a makeout when Mason snuck his tongue into your mouth, his hands moving up to your ass to press you up against him. You both pulled away for air and you stayed there, on top of him, head on his chest as you listened to his heartbeat.
"Does that answer your question?"
Mason giggled as you asked that, giddy and happy that you felt the same way about him.
"I love you." He said before drifting off to sleep with you still in his arms.
"I love you too." You smiled widely, a blush still burning into your cheeks. Now you would be able to get revenge on your roommate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 105 17
『yeet, skeet beat my meat.』- xreader one-shots of our favourite boys from the misfits as well as kryoz, smii7y and raccooneggs. trigger warnings will...
75.2K 1K 48
𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘 "𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖘" 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑-𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘. 【an...
6.7K 171 20
WARNING! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN WORKED ON SINCE 2020! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! You, the reader, are barely going through...
134K 2.4K 38
"Mason listen to me, I love you." the book is complete! if you would like to check out my other one that i'm working on it's a fitz x reader called c...