Bad Reputation

By iwishyoudream

Ariana's sister has been murdered and people blame Taylor Swift.... But it's not true at all. Ariana wants re... More

~ Summary + informations~
1 - So it goes...The beginning
2 - How it all happened
3 - 'First you need a code name'
4 - The Survivor
6 - Ghostin
7 - Black And White
8 - The Serpents Are Back
9 - Friends
10 - The Huntress
11 - Big, Bad Wolf
12 - So sweet!!!
13 - Ride or Die
14 - Keep on talking
15 - King of my heart
16 - Blank Space
17 - Run and Hide
18 - Woman's World
19 - Expectations
20 - Ray Of Sunshine
21 - Dragons
22 - The Queen of Snakes...They Say
23 - The Cure
24 - Poison
25 - Fuck A Fake Smile

5 - True Colors

18 7 0
By iwishyoudream

"Ariana? Ariana, we need to go"
"Huh? What? No, I want to sleep. Leave me alone" Said Ariana.
"No! Mrs Clairfayr, said we need to go now!"
"Where are Zara and *yawning* Ca-mila?"Asked Ariana sleepy.
"Come on, Ariana! Zara, Camila are waiting for us down stairs!"
"I wanna sleep Made-" as Ariana said that Madeline threw a bucket with water on Ariana's head. "You could say 'please'" Said Ariana moody.
"Come on" Smiled Madeline.
When Ariana finally went down stairs with Madeline she found Nicki, Zara and Camila who was eating chocolate.
"And now what?" asked Ariana
"You're going to Dr. Hadid's lab... " replied Mrs Clairfayr.
"Mrs Clairfayr, but last time we went-"
"I know, I know Camila... But this time is different, you're going to get something not someone" Smiled the old lady. "What are you waiting? Jade already prepared that car! Go!"
"I'm driving" said Nicki.
"No you're not!" Said Zara.
"Larsson! Larsson! Zara give me the keys back!" Screamed Nicki as she run after Zara.
Ariana, Madeline and Camila, who was still eating her chocolate, we're watching the fight between Zara and Nicki.
"I'm driving" Said Madeline casually as she took the keys from Nicki's hand.

-
-

"Ah"
"We're really sorry Mrs Edwards, but -"
"I know, it's not you're fault" Gasped Perrie."Please try at all to be prudent, please"
"We're doing everything we can"
"Than stop doing, and just took it all. Im not going at least" Said Perrie angry.
"Mr. Hadid and Mrs. Brown, the Ravens are here. Come to gate 5A"
"We guess you're lucky. You're going at least some hours."
"Who are the Ravens?" Asked Perrie.
"None of you're business" Said one of the doctors.
Perrie looked in the room it was round and white. A bunch of medical instruments were in the room along with some weird potions, if you can name them like that.
"We're did I - aha, YES!". Perrie untied herself, but how could she escape? "A hat?...You just gone mad...Such a weird thing to write on a hat. I'll take it with me anyways"
Perrie got her stuff from a small table and opened the door carefully. She saw some assistants that got coffee in their hands and then the went to the other way. "What time it is?" asked Perrie her mind. Perrie saw a white doctor robe so she decided to take it along with a cap. She dressed with them and decided to try to find a door or even a window, where she could try to escape.
"Mrs Smith? Oh Alice!" Said a men
"Oh hey... Ummm... Marcus" Perrie noticed that everyone got on their robes their name and now she supposed to be someone named...Alice Smith?... Probably yes.
"I see you've got a new haircut and color?"
"What? Oh yea... My bl-lack hair started to be boring.." Said Perrie nervously.
"Your hair was light brown Alice" Said Marcus.
"Oh well Marcus, who are you to tell a woman what was her hair color?!" Cried Perrie
"Oh no, Alice! I'm so sorry! I didn't m-"
"That's what I thought... Now I need your help... How can you esca-. I mean.. Um I need to go home to take something and I forgot where the door is...Can you please help me,Marcus?" Said Perrie.
"Of course Alice. Come"
Perrie and Marcus went upstairs where she tried to hide her face as much as she could and then she found the only person who can destroy her plan...Zayn. He was in front of the door talking with a girl, who was Gigi.
"Um Marcus-"
"Alice come on! Look! The door is right there!"
"No I can't! I need to go to the toilet! It's urgent!" Said Perrie.
"Uh, sure it's right there! Do right after the wall" Said Marcus.
Perrie noticed Zayn was not in front of the door anymore. Perrie was getting anxious as she walked closer to the toilet... and then Perrie saw dark. She felt she was falling and would never stop falling- after a while someone sprinkled water into her face. Perrie was in a basement now. Alone with a tall figure that turned out to be the one and only Gigi Hadid.
"Now Perrie, let's have some girl talk! How do you've got this?"
"What do you mean by 'this'?" Asked Perrie.
"Your powers you idiot!" Screamrd Gigi as she took out from her bag a knife.
"Gigi I'm sure we can talk about this there is no need-"
"No need to what Perrie, huh? You know I am more powerful than you are, because you can't control your powers! And when my daddy will took you're blood I'll get your powers and you'll die forever! Now tell me... Perrie... Would you like to go back in the lab and to end this forever or I can end it NOW HERE?!!"
As Gigi screamed, Perrie could hear that someone was trying to open the basement.
"Mrs Hadid?" asked a familiar voice
"NOT NOW MARCUS!" Gigi screamed.
"Gi are you okay?"
"Is that -" Asked Perrie.
"If you move I'm going to kill you" Whispered Gigi. "Zayn, honey I just have some... stuff to do"
"Gigi open the door now!" insisted Zayn.
"No!" Screamed Gigi.
"Gigi please..." said Perrie
"No! you don't understand! If I- if you don't-. THEY GAVE ME 2 WEEKS! I'VE GOT ONLY 2 WEEKS TO LIVE! AND I NEED YOUR BLOOD TO LIVE AND NOTHING AND NONE WILL-"
"Gigi!" Said Zayn.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! Now Mrs Edwards let's finish this" Smiled Gigi.
"No, please" Cried Perrie.
She grabbed Perrie,but now Gigi took the form of a snake. Perrie could feel a cold sharp pain in her leg as its deadly teeth pierced into her and blood gushed out. Perrie could feel as she was dieing slowly. Perrie noticed Gigi wasn't in the room anymore, but she could see the snakes tail which was seeking out thorough the small window.
"HELP! HELP! PLEASE!" Perrie cried, but she couldn't hear, she couldn't see property...she was seeing blurry.
Perrie was lying on the could ground, she took off the cap and with her last breath she opened the door. Sadly she couldn't see who was her savior the only thing she could hear was her name being shouted by a familiar voice again, again and... Again.

-
-

"Mrs Brown, Mr Hadid! It's a pleasure to make businesses with you!" Said Nicki.
"Mrs Minaj... If you are still here we would like you to take someone. He broke into our system. It looks like he was searching for someone named Pe-" Said Mr Hadid.
"We want you to take him and Mrs Clairfayr will know exactly what to do with him" Said Mrs Brown.
"But were not here for that Mr Hadid..." Said Nicki.
"Yes...We know that, Mrs Brown we'll take you to the immune people and you can-"
"Get who we want, yes we know that. It's just an experiment" Said Zara
"Actually agent Slay Z, this experiment, as you name it, it's more important than you think. And now that we've got one of the people that Mrs Clairfayr was searching for your job is easier. I would like to get you to take this men to your car and lock him there, until you see Ava. No, not you Zara, I want Red velvet to go with him, Madeline..." said Mr Hadid.
Mads grabbed Harry, he was unconscious and was in a big black carpet...
"How am I supposed to carry him? And why is he in a carpet?" Asked Madeline.
"You will take Mrs Cabello with you and that's none of you're business... And well Mrs Grande, Larsson and Minaj, shall we go?"
"Sure" Said Zara.
"Wait! Girls are you really letting me here with this strange man?"
"You're not alone Mads,you have Camila!" Said Zara before she could leave.
"BUT SHe is... at the buffet... since is 12 PM the Swedish buffet starts now and ends at... 2:30 PM... I know Camila more than you do... Now dear let's get you to the car" Said Madeline.
When Madeline finally arrived to the car the 'carpet' started to move... And talk, more like scream.
"LET ME GO!YOU WON'T GET TO TAYLOR!LET ME-"
"Taylor... You mean Taylor Swift?" Asked Madeline.
"Uhmm well I didn't expect such a beauty to kidnap me" Smiled Harry, but before he could say anything Madeline gave him a punch.
"Yes, such a beauty I am" Said Madeline.
"And brutal! You broke my lip! Now it's bleeding!" Screamed HarryZ
"And what do you want me to do dearly? Kiss it?" Said Madeline as she rolled her eyes.
"...No you could at least help me get up"
"Sorry, I've got someone to get from the Swedish buffet, before I'll lose her....Crap it's already 2:30 PM" Said Madeline looking at the clock.
"And here I'm going to stay?Locked in the car?"
"It's a better idea than it sound like" Smiled Madeline.

-
-
"Miss! Lady! Please! Take me with you I'M SCARED PLEASE! DON'T! UNLOCK THE CAR! RED HEAD!"
"Sorry... Charming, but I'll unlock you when i will get my friend from the Swedish buffet." Smiled Madeline as she played with the car keys in her hand.
"Than I will handle myself.." Whispered Harry
"Actually you can't" Said Madeline.
"How did you hear that?"
Madeline smiled "You will probably figure that out soon. Just satay in the car for your safety! Or you will regret it"
"What will happen to me if I escape?" Said Harry with a smirk.
"You've called me red with a reason" Smiled Madeline as she disappeared

-
-

"They got Harry! Come on Rita! Before the catch us! Come" Said Taylor.
"I don't want to lose Perrie!" Cried Rita. "And Harry is our friend! He sacrificed himself for us!"
"Rita let's go! We will find something! I promise" Said Taylor.
"What happened with you Taylor?" said Rita with tears in her eyes as she disappeared.
Taylor and Rita went to an old friend after they lost Harry. They got in front of a house. It was a yellow house, in a friendly neighborhood. Rita knocked the door. None answered, than Taylor knocked too.
"Maybe she doesn't want to see us anymore" Said Rita. "Let's go Tay"
"How many times have I told you Ora! Do not speak in my name!" Said a blonde woman.
"Bebe I'm so so sorry! We shouldn't-"
"I got it Taylor. I got that you're sorry since I decided to quit." Said Bebe.
Rita and Taylor got in Bebe's house, where they told her every single detail since they lost Perrie at the cafe.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" asked Bebe angry. Her hair was now up and her eyes turned white.
"You should calm down, Bebe" Said Rita.
"Does anyone lives here? With you?" Asked Taylor.
"Um... Kinda..." Said Bebe.
"What do you mean by 'kinda' Bebe?" Asked Taylor suspiciously.
"Bebe we are home!"
Taylor gave Bebe a 'I'm done with you later' look as she jumped up from the sofa to see who just entered in the house.
Bebe bited her lip as she looked at Taylor's reaction.
"Selena!? Zendaya?! BEBE YOU LIVE WITH SELENA AND ZENDAYA!?"

-
-

"Perrie? Perrie wake up"
"What- You! Because of your stupid girlfriend im- why aren't we in-"
"Long story. Perrie you need to listen carefully. Marcus located Taylor and Rita, they are in a neighborhood. You will make just 30 minutes from here with a car."
"But my leg... Zayn no... Please tell me you didn't. And where are we?"
"We're in the woods if you didn't realize that. Marcus is going to take you to Taylor, okay?" Said Zayn.
"Why should I trust him?" Asked Perrie.
"Because I do"
"Why should I trust you" Asked Perrie suspicious.
"Edwards this is not a good moment to interrogate me! Marcus will be there in 10 minutes! You need to get in that car!"
"Thank you!" Said Perrie as she hugged Zayn tight.

-
-

"Where should I put charming?" Asked Madeline as she rolled her eyes.
"Stop being savage Mads! Put him in the prison with the others" Said Nicki.
When Madeline was close to the prison everyone started to scream and shut.
"Can I try to kill you?" Asked Harry.
"No, plus you've got handcuffs" Smiled Madeline.
"Why are they screaming?" Asked Harry.
"Mrs Clairfayr is not the most nice doctor. She is doing this tests since years."
"How did you got here?" Asked Harry.
"I YOU WILL KILL YOU MADELINE YOU CAN'T HIDE!"
"YOU'RE A CRIMINAL!"
"YOU'RE JUST AN ANIMAL!"
"YOU'RE A MONSTER!"
"Well the prisoner's answered to your question" Said Madeline with a swift smile.
"So you're name is Madeline and you're an... Animal? How comes that?"
"I'm not going to answer to that question charming" Said Madeline annoyed.
"It's actually Harry, but I can get used to charming"
"Do not flirt with me" Screamed Madeline.
"Calm down! I -"
"Here's your... prison cell, charming" Said Madeline as she threw Harry in the cell.
"Your eyes... Are yellow" Said Harry as he pointed at Madeline's eyes.
Madeline looked at the mirror on the floor. It reflected a wolf.
"I'm so sorry. I can't let you here. They are going to kill you!" Said Madeline panicked.
"Are you okay?" Asked Harry.
"DIE ANIMAL! DIE" said one of the prisoner's.
"I can't let you here! Come on!" Said Madeline.
"But-"
"I can't let you die!! Now move your ass!"
"Okay, okay, fine" Said Harry.
"MRS CLAIRFAYR WILL FIND OUT ABOUT YOU!!!" shuted one of the prisoners.
"What are you?" Asked Harry as he and Madeline were making their way back. " You know your eyes are still yellow and glowing, right?"
Madeline closed the prison door and took a deep breath. "I'm a werewolf" Said Madeline with a swift smile.

Hey I hope you liked this chapter and you're weekend is going amazing so far
If you have time my friend published a story called 'Perfect life' and she clearly needs to be more  recognized.
Here's her profile: amm1304
Also thank you for almost 100 readers on this story and THANK U, NEXT IS MY FAVORITE ALBUM ARIANA GRANDE HAVE EVER RELEASED!
See you next Friday!
Stay safe and love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 154 14
κž‹κžŒκž‹κžŒ κž‹κžŒκž‹κžŒ κž‹κžŒκž‹κžŒ κž‹κžŒκž‹κžŒ ✘ β”ˆ πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πš’πšœ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš 𝚊 πšœπš–πšŠπš•πš• πšπš˜πš πš— πš—πšŠπš–πšŽπš π™Άπš’πš£πšŽπš–πšπšŠπš•πšŽ, πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ πš‹...
12.2K 928 30
Two musicians, one school. Taylor wants to start fresh studying the thing she loves most and getting away from her damaged past. Music is what's kep...
14.7K 227 20
One direction/Justin Bieber fanfiction (I DO NOT OWN ANY SONGS OR PICTURES~) Zayn Malik's younger sister, Ciara Malik, has always been adored by her...
36.9K 1.3K 24
i'll go wherever you take me, seems kind of crazy. trigger warning: violence, murder, criminal activity this story is co-written b...