SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 16

10.9K 247 84
By kyy_writes

Y/N'S POV

-The next day (Friday)-

I woke up by the sun shining on my face and I managed to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room then I suddenly remembered Jungkook. I miss him so much. I miss it when I wake up in the morning, he will give me morning kisses and cuddle with me.

I just really missed his touch. I decided to shrug it off because if I think about him, I'll be a crying mess again and I don't want to be weak. I took a deep breath and I got up from my bed. I went inside the bathroom to take a shower and change my outfit.

OUTFIT:

MAKEUP:

HAIRSTYLE:

I decided to wear an outfit for workouts because I remembered again that I have a training for fights. I was actually feeling nervous but excited to learn new things and some martial stuffs. I only grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I am shocked when I saw everybody even the boys are there, eating breakfast.

Jennie: Goodmorning, Y/N! By the way, you look totally hot in that outfit. *winks*

Jisoo: Where will you go, young lady?

Rosè: I think it's for her training.

You: Yeah.

While talking to the girls, I could slightly see the boys wide shocked and was looking at me from head-to-toe.

Suga: Wow, Y/N. *smirks*

Namjoon: You look beautiful.

Taehyung: And sexy!

Taehyung bit his lip and I was like disgusted. Ugh, why do I have to be so hot 'cause yeah I know I'm hot and everybody does but, it's just hard okay?

Taehyung: Can I please train her instead? *pout*

Jhope: No. You're even the one who said I will train her!

Taehyung: I changed my mind! Pleasen hyung?

Jhope: Hell nuh!

Jin: YAH! Kids stoB it! Don't fight over Y/N or else I'LL be the one who will train her plus I'm good at anything, right Jisoo-ssi?

Jisoo stucked her tongue out and continued eating.

Jin: Oh come on, just say it!

Jisoo: Nuh uh.

Jin just rolled his eyes at her and made a face which made me laugh. They're so cute!

Jimin: Y/N, you should eat first before you train.

You: Alright.

Jennie: Y/N-ah! Sit here beside me!

I nodded my head and sat beside my sister.

Rosè: So Y/N, did you already knew that the boys are gangsters?

I stopped eating and looked at Jimim 'cause he's the one who told me last night.

Rosè: Jimin-ah, did you tell her?

Jimin: Yeah...

Rosè: What can you say about it, Y/N?

I looked down, showing them that I don't know what to say.

You: I...I don't know what to say actually.

Rosè: Yeah, me too.

Jisoo: I guess we just need to accept it. I mean, there is nothing we can do about it. Maybe, they are destined to be a gangster or it is really meant to be that way.

Namjoon: There is one way.

We all looked at Namjoon with a questioning look and we raised our eyebrows at him.

Jennie: What do you mean, Namjoon?

Silence filled the room then Suga spoke.

Suga: Join our gang.

Girls: What?!

Jisoo: Isn't it dangerous?

You: Yeah, I don't want to die yet!

Rosè: But, I'm scared!

Jennie: What the hell? Did you all planned this?

Taehyung: Well, y-yeah...but it's for your own good, girls!

Jennie: For our own good? Are you fucking kidding me, babe?

Jimin: The four of you need to join our gang so y'all will learn how to fight and plus, Jungkook is missing. We will not find him easily so we need help. Do you girls mind if you'll help us?

We were silent but Rosè unnie immediately spoke.

Rosè: We're in! *smiles*

I looked at her with worried eyes.

You: Are we sure about this, unnie?

She smiled at me and holds both of my hands.

Rosè: Y/N, think about it. Your boyfriend is out there somewhere, he needs help, especially you. He needs you to be there for him and we are here for him too as his friends. You want to find him, right?

I nodded.

Rosè: Then, we'll help you. I'm pretty sure we can trust ourselves. Even if we've never done this before but, I believe that we can do it.

I actually teared up a little bit 'cause I was touched by what she said and I hugged her.

You: Thank you, unnie.

Rosè: Oh, no need to thank me.

You: No, it's just that, I never expected this to happen.

She chuckled and pulled away from the hug then she wiped my tears and smiled sweeetly at me.

Rosè: You need to be strong, okay?

You: Yes unnie, I will be strong and I will do anything to get Jungkook back.

Jisoo: There you gooo. Y/N, group hug guys!

All of us did a group hug.

Jennie: Aigoo, my sis must really love our golden maknae. Oh and by the way, the four of us will start training after breakfast.

Jin: Alright.

Jisoo: Yay! I'm so excited!

After we had our breakfast, my unnies went upstairs to change into their workout or gym outfits while I wait for them downstairs at the living room. Yoongi kept glancing at me and giving me winks. Well, I don't know how to act so, I just let him do his thing.

I also helped Jin oppa to wash the dishes and to clean the kitchen as a sign of an apology for him yesterday (if you guys still remember it) We were done cleaning up when my unnies arrived and Jhope led us outside his car.

You: Wait, where are we going?

Jhope: Gym, silly!

You: Oh, I thought-

Jhope: How am I supposed to train all of you if we will just stay at your home, Y/N? *laugh*

You: Alright alright, fine! *chuckles*

~TIME SKIP~

We finally arrived at the gym and went inside. My eyes grew large at what I'm seeing right now. Is this even a gym?

GYM: (just imagine that there are martial stuffs in there)

Jennie: Woah!

Jisoo: So neat and beautiful.

You: I know, right?

Rosè: Girls, look at the view outside!

The four of us went to peek outside the window and the view is so calming. I could come here everyday.

Jhope: Wow, first time to see a gym like this?

We looked at Jhope.

Jisoo: Yeah! It's our first time to see a gym that is so clean and the outside is so beautiful!

Jhope: Alright! Now let's not waste time 'cause I need to-

???: Train them?

Someone spoke and we turned at that person. We didn't expect to see her here, huh. Surprising.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 1200❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.1K 30
Taekook ff where, Jeon jeongguk who was an intelligent, bubbly, fun, singer, fashion type of a guy untill his parents death, he was transferred to Se...
432 19 20
Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he saw him for the first time. Jeon Jungk...
1.9K 142 18
A tale in which Jeon jungkook falls in love with Park Jimin's younger sister, Park Yn, who also has emotions for him. What if your elder brothers, wh...
299K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...