My Everything

KeepOnSmiling tarafından

Blakelyn James and Harry Taylor are expecting their third child while Harry's sister, Victoria, and her boyfr... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Family Tree
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Thank you

Chapter Twenty Two

2.2K 60 0
KeepOnSmiling tarafından

Blakelyn's POV:

"Say cheese!" I said to the boys. "Cheese!" They smiled as I took pictures of them. Their new book bags were the same size as them and they looked adorable in their matching army green T-shirt's and blue jean shorts. "Are you excited?" I asked them. "Yeah!" Christian smiled widely.

I smiled and helped them into the car before getting in myself. I dialed Harry's number and my phone connected to the Bluetooth in my car as I started to drive. "Hey." He answered. "Hey babe, I'm driving to the school." I smiled.

"Really? I can't believe they're going to preschool now." He said. "Me neither, I just want to put them in a box and keep them this age forever." I pouted. "It's ok babe. Text me when they're there. Boys, have a good day at school." "Bye daddy!" The Twins said at the same time. "I love you guys." Harry responded. "Love you too." I smiled and hung up.

I parked and saw all of the other parents dropping their kids off. I got out and helped the twins out of the car. They grabbed my hands as we walked inside. "Hey Boys." Their teacher, Ms. Perry, smiled at them. They both moved closer to me. I smiled softly.

"It's just Ms. Perry." I said to them. "We have a train set you can play with." She said to them. "Trains?" Christian asked. She nodded and held out her hands. Christian grabbed it and Trevor grabbed his. "Bye." I waved to them as they walked inside.

"How did you do at school?" Harry asked the boys as we ate dinner. "They did very well, Trevor was a little upset at first but had a good day overall." I smiled at him. He smiled too and nodded. "That's good." Harry smiled at the boys. "We have a new friend named Jordan!" Christian smiled. "Really?" I asked and he nodded quickly, telling us many stories about school.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.8K 289 23
Emma Chamberlain and her love DISCLAIMER!: THIS STORY IS NOT TRUE JUST FOR ALL OF YALL. PLUS LOVE EMMA AND THE SISTER SQUAD
142K 3.6K 47
Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their adult lives, stress and hard decisions may...
14K 437 23
Harry the youngest of six was born for the stage as he loves the spotlight or so his siblings tease. As Harry grows up and moves out he starts a life...
9K 67 61
Jess is an average 16 year old, Life isn't easy, at age 12 she lost both of her parents due to a car accident. Jess had to be put in foster care unti...