saiki kusuo | one-shots

By -ricebeoniie

a series of imagines. requests are closed + no lemons all of the images + gifs in some of the chapters don't... More

come with me?
bugs
nice to meet you
coffee jelly
presents
unlucky
forgive me!
games
sweetheart
text
letter
sick
attract
slow down there, buddy
text part ii.
trust
friends?
lonely
manga
study group
disappointment
disappointment pt. 2
troublemaker
yummy
crush
text part iii.
ice cream
beach day pt. 1
beach day pt. 2
changes

health

10.1K 294 144
By -ricebeoniie

♤♤♤

"When was the last time I cleaned this room?" The pink haired psychic internally facepalmed. His bedroom floor was covered with all of his useless belongings, never once thought to take the garbage out.

He wouldn't be surprised if he found a few bugs under his bed, it wasn't kept clean for a while. He cringed at the thought of it. He recently teleported back from a vacation in Hokkaido, and so far he felt a discomforting sensation in his stomach. It wasn't really bothering him, it was nothing but an odd feeling.

It never alarmed him until he erupted a cough and his eyes widened in shock. He looked around the cluttered room to see if anything has spontaneously exploded. Nothing yet has been damaged, but to play it safe he covered his mouth.

'Oh no,' He panicked. 'Please don't tell me I'm sick."

He frantically teleported to his bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet, but there was nothing inside.

'Good grief.'

He can teleport to the shop a few blocks away, but he was physically and mentally drained. He might as well get some good rest and take a day off from school tomorrow, but there might be some consequences for not managing his sickness soon. He sneezed and the bar of soap on the sink exploded into a bunch of pieces.

An idea suddenly clicked as he abruptly stopped rummaging the bathroom cabinet. He sat down on the floor and closed his eyes, desperately needing some assistance to cure his sickness.

"(Y/N), I need your help," He telepathically sent a message to your brain. "Something bad happened to me."

.
.
.

In a few minutes flat, you were knocking on Saiki's door. In your right hand, you held a plastic bag filled with your best friend's favorite snacks. You gingerly neatened your outfit as a dazed Saiki-kun opened the front door, not even a second went by as he forcefully pulled you in.

"Saiki-kun—"

You yelped at the sudden action, but you managed to land on the couch. You found the psychic on the floor, oddly exhausted by that one action.

"Are you crazy? You could've killed me!"
"As if, I didn't even try. My powers aren't working properly."

"Mhm, yeah." You shifted your position on the couch. "What am I here for exactly?"
"Just stop and help me out, there's a lot of stuff I need you to do for me."

His appearance looked very poor, you reckoned he was fatigued from his recent vacation. To his very messy hair to his baggy gym shorts, it was anything but hard to notice that something was up with him.

"Saiki, are you okay?" You walked over to him and crouched beside him as you gently pressed your hand on his forehead.

"Does it look like I look okay?" He snapped at your stupidity. Your brows furrowed, wondering why he was a little passive than normal today. He usually would say something brutal, but you just let it slide.

"What climbed up your ass today?"
"Shut up and help me."

You chuckled lightly at his desperate expression. He looked so adorable when he's angry. From all of the years you knew him, his most natural and cutest state is when he's angry. But he could never raise his voice at you. You liked him for a while now, and you have to agree that this was your favorite quality from him.

"Christ, you're burning up," You stood up, his forehead was practically on fire. "I don't have any medicine with me, but I can make something to calm you down." You shuffled into his deserted kitchen in hopes to try to make something decent for him.

"Please go and hurry." It made you surprised on how he changed his mood very quickly.

You quickly glanced over to see his grateful smile, although it was pretty small. Your heart gradually began beating a little faster, but it was for a few seconds.

He failed to hold in a sneeze, and managed to create a small explosion. You shrieked, and found his dad's shelf for action figures were now in pieces.

"What the heck was that?"

You stood there in shock, this was something you've never seen before. Heck, in all of the years you knew Saiki, this was definitely something new.

"Come on, (Y/N)! You standing there won't make any difference to my health!"

"I'm on it!"

.
.
.

"Can you be any slower?" He complained. You were at his doorway, slowly but cautiously walking over to his bed to give him his meal. You helped him lay down on his bed minutes ago, but it was a struggle because his bedroom floor was covered with a lot of useless things scattered all over the floor.

It used to be fun seeing Saiki's mom nagging him to clean his room every time you came over, but you can tell it didn't take any effect to him whatsoever. Or maybe it was dirty today because he decided to leave it like this.

"Yes I can, your stuff is everywhere," You said. "When was the last time you cleaned your room?" You asked while placing his food on his bedside table.

"You can't trust me to remember anything right now." He blinked slowly, taking off his glasses and turning to the opposite side. Even though he was beyond tired, he was still careful not to paralyze you.

"I'm going to fill your pantry with the snacks I brought, call me if you need me."
"Thanks, (Y/N)." His voice gently faded with each syllable.

"Going to eat later?"
"Yeah."

His voice was slowly getting softer, and in about a second he fell asleep. You sighed, gently ruffling his hair, avoiding his hairclips. You admired the sleeping boy in front of you, his chest slowly rising and falling, synchronizing with your breathing pattern.

"Get some good rest, Saiki." You patted his head one more time before turning your heel and started to walk out of the dimmed room.

A certain action stopped you from doing so. Your wrist was being tightly gripped by the psychic.

"On second thought, please rest with me." His drowsiness completely engulfing him with slurred speech. His eyes were still shut tight, afraid of opening his eyes.

"Oh Kusuo," You said, gently trying to pry his hand away from your wrist. "You're going to make me sick."

"No," He only yanked your wrist gently. "I'm lonely."

Relying on his sense of touch, he found his glasses and placed them on, only to give you a gentle smile that matched his eyes' expression.

"You're the biggest idiot I know, but being around you makes me feel happier in a way."

Your heart started pumping rapidly, you could hear it. He's just tired, right? This action made you start to fall for him even more than you should, and you couldn't help but say,

"Is that your way of saying that you love me?"

A few seconds of silence went by.

"Are you really that stupid?" He retorted with an annoyed expression.

"I'm just checking, you'll never know if I actually return your feelings—"

Not even a second's hesitation, he pulled you into his arms and embraced you tightly. Your panicked reaction got his attention, so he slacked his embrace. Your head was now resting lightly on his shoulder, and he held your head in a loving way, as if you were one of his fragile possessions.

"You know, you have been quite obvious with your actions." He smirked slightly. "You can't hide it from me, (Y/N)."

Your cheeks became very warm with Saiki's statement. It was true, you kept on showing interest in him for the longest time in attempts to not say anything about on what you feel about him, and it all comes down to this. What can you do now? You can't lie to him, he'll just push you to tell the truth. You were sweating profusely, planning your next move and trying to avoid the current situation.

You could feel his heart beating with yours, and figured out it was no use. You breathed in his scent, the aroma of coffee clouded your nose. You hugged his torso and said,

"I guess you were being an idiot too because you were unsure if I had feelings for you. And naturally, I do like you."

He pulled back to give you another smile and planted a kiss on your forehead. You felt like jelly, and you just couldn't resist his touch.

"I'm extremely grateful that you're with me, (Y/N)."

.
.
.

You were a coughing and sneezing mess the next morning. Walking to school was painfully discomforting enough with your new sickness.

You found the psychic smugly leaning against the locker beside yours, and you glared at him while you were switching your shoes.

"How was your sleep, (Y/N/N)?"

You sneezed, but quickly adding a small comeback.

"Better than ever, since you weren't there to sleep next to me."

"Do you want me to?"

"Shut up!"

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.2K 57
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
248K 3.1K 60
Like the title says My Hero BF scenerios and maybe some oneshots. Requests closed.
27K 784 29
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...
2.6K 87 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...