her. [ybnk]

由 iamoe6

"My name is Nicholas." _________________________ she was beautiful unlike any girl Taymor has ever seen befo... 更多

لقد رايتك من قبل
من أنت
هل اعرف انك
أنت تكملني
ربما هذا هو
يمكننا التحدث
أخرجني
ياتي من خلال والبرد
أنا أغا
احتاجه
أنا أغادر
لنمارس الجنس
لذا نحن مجانين
أريد ان أعود
اغلق هذا الهراء
أضربك
أفتقدك
عندما لا يمكنك اختيار الجانبين
فيياتنمنببمتببك محجبطد
كنللثذزتر
عوددحتلططططزىل

الحب السيئ

2.4K 148 41
由 iamoe6

[seventeen]

Nicholas Simmons

"So we hea so you can meet up wit some otha nigga?" I nodded as we walked into the hospital.

"Yeen even gon tell ya pops?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Dis sum bullshit slime why am I hea?"

I just shrugged he really pissing me off. "Kentrell Shut the fuck up! Damn nigga you here because with out your annoying ass I wouldn't be able to leave." I snapped officially over it.

My dad figured since I wanna"be a bitch." And date niggas he'll set me up with one and it just so happens to be one of his drug dealing friends down low son.

He only chose him because he knew he out of all the other sons his friends have he's the one I can't stand.

"Ard look you go im staying my ass over hea. Do you." With that he sat in the waiting room while I went to the desk to ask were Taymor's room is.

"Excuse me ma'am could you tell me what room Taymor McIntyre is in." I smiled trying to be polite.

She just looked at me typing away on the computer. "Due to circumstances I am only allowed to send family."

I nodded. "I am his niece Nicole Simmons I'm his sisters step daughter."

Being that his sisters boyfriend has a 14 year old daughter named Nicole who kind of looks like me. Which is weird as hell.

She smiled and nodded. "My apologies Nicole he's in room 503D on the fifth floor."

I nodded thanking her and making my way back towards Kentrell.

"Trell are you coming? I don't feel right leaving you down here." I smiled hoping he'll come up with me.

"Lil baby I just find it weird dat you even brought me hea knowing you goin to see yo nigga." Nick nodded still pulling Kentrell up anyway.

"Well technically your my nigga, me and Taymor never made it official." He nodded walking towards the elevator door with me pressing the up button.

"Nick I know yo pops forced you to be wit me. Just like I know yo ass don't even like me." He started.

"But I just wan some type friendship at least cause I actually do like you Nicholas." I smiled looking up at him.

"Alright." I nodded giving him a peck on the cheek.

Nothing serious, right?

~

"Alright here's his room you can stay out here if you want."

Kentrell shook his head chuckling. "Nah you ain't fin get rid of me like dat lil baby I wan meet Taymor."

I sighed as I walked in leaving the door open allowing Kentrell to follow behind me.

"Tay?" I spoke silently.

I was definitely prepared for the worst being that it was my dad who shot him for no reason.

He turned around looking in my direction smiling until he seen Kentrell.

"Who you?" He asked as Kentrell went to go sit in one of the hospital chairs.

"Wasgood witchu slime I'm Kentrell." He greeted.

I shook my head at his improper language like who taught his ass how to speak.

Taymor nodded. "Ok but why are you here?" He asked scrunching up his face.

"Well-."

"I'll actually explain." I cut Kentrell off because I just knew his ass would say something uncalled for.

"Taymor, this is my um friend that my dad set me with." I beat around the bush trying to refrain from calling him my boyfriend.

"So he's your boyfriend?" He asked.

(I don't know why but I just got really bad deja-vu.)

I nodded. "Actually no, not exactly." I tried to explain myself but it wasn't working.

"That's why you came here, so I can met your nigga." I shook my head.

"No Tay I came here to see you."

He hissed. "After almost a month you come to see how I'm doing while bringing another nigga here like everything was going to be peachy."

"Taymor do you really think that's what I did."

He looked at me in disbelief laughing. "Maybe I'm stupid but that looks like exactly what the fuck your ass did Nicky the fuck."

Tears started finding their way to the brim of my eye lids threatening to fall.

Which clearly Kentrell saw being He then started trying to defend me. "Yo chill out wit all dat nigga. He couldn't get out of the fucking house so he brought me so that he could see yo ungrateful ass."

Taymor rolled his eyes. "Nigga I wasn't fucking talking to your ass."

Kentrell just laughed it off. "Yea yo ass bets chill da fuck out fo I finish his pops job."

This is why his ass should of stayed outside the room.

I gasped. "Kentrell..." was all I could process to say.

The room went silent and you could hear Taymor chuckled.

"Yeah I ain't got time for this shit you got that one, Nicky I need you to stay the fuck away from me nigga."

And with that he dismissed me.

"Taymor"

He looked at me he brown skin visibly a shade of red. "Nicholas if you don't want your ass beat right now I suggest you fucking get out of my face."

I nodded tears rolling down my face while walking out the meeting Kentrell.

Immediately going into full blown ugly cry mode.

"Shit you still got me lil baby."

————————

All this shit we've been through went to nothing in a snap of a finger.

So I changed my mind about changing chapter sixteen because right after I said that I had and idea and here it is please don't be made at me.

Had to be done.

You really might be mad at me next chapter. 🤡

But I love y'all

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

156K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
87.3K 5.5K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
58.3K 1.5K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...