True love - Andrew Siwicki x...

By user05490653

Throughout the chaos of team10 Y/N meets Andrew Siwicki More

The people
The beginning
Instagram - @Y/N
Phone call - Y/N & Jeffree
Instagram - @Imchancesutton
The beginning of the end
Heartbreak
Not the same guy
Dance studio
Secret planning
Instagram @y/n
Instagram @erikacostell
Andrew & shooting the video
Phone call with Tony
Movie might with the guys
Instagram @Y/N
Instagram @erikacostell
The morning of the video
Instagram @ Y/N
The guys watch the video
Jakes "great idea"
After the video
Shanes video
The start of a spark
Things get worse
Andrew finds out
The park and the question
Leaving team 10 💔
Morgans new room and another fight?
The fight
Instagram - @ Y/N
Instagram - @andrewsiwicki
Instagram - @teashaderoom
Another Theresa surpise
Exploring kathys house
Surprising the guys with Ryland
The truth
Catch up with Jeffree
The video pt1
The video pt2
The suprise ending....

The fight...

1.5K 17 1
By user05490653

After the amazing day with baby Adrix. Andrew and I went for dinner at (a restaurant of ur choice) Andrew gets a grilled chicken salad and I get chicken figures.

Andrew and I argued over who was going to pay the bill.

Andrew: I'm getting it ( He smiles at me)

Y/N: no... me!

Andrew: Please Y/N just let me get it.

Y/N: Fine... I'm getting next time. (He smiles and goes to pay the bill)

While I'm waiting for Andrew to get back I hear the bell of the restaurant signalling that someone had entered. I turn around to see... Chance and Toni. My heart started beating so fast and I started panicking. I scanned the room looking for Andrew. He was on his way back when he seen how scared I looked. He rushed over.

Andrew: Y/N... what's wrong?

Y/N: I'm okay... can we just go.

I look over to Chance and he looks at me and Andrew looks over at him. Anger flashes over Andrews face. I notice and grab his hand. He looks back at me with sadness in his eyes.

Andrew: That's him isn't it. The one who did all those horrible things to you.

Y/N: Yeah ( I look down) can we please just go?

Andrew: Lets go to the car.

I grab Andrews hand and walk outside. Chance follows us while Toni shouts him to come back.

Andrew and I turn around to see Chance walking over to us.

Y/N: What do you want Chance? (Annoyed. Still holding Andrews hand but Andrew stood in front of me a little)

Chance: So this is the guy huh? (Pointing to Andrew) Hey dude, you honestly need to stay clear of her she's a total slut. (He laughs)

Andrew: Y/N. Go in the car. (Anger in his voice made me question my decision to stay by his side.)

Y/N: No. Andrew let's just go. (I make him look at me and try to pull him to the car)

Andrew: Please just get in the car.. I just need to sort this out please.

Y/N: Fine... you can sort it out But I'm staying with you. (I smile at him)

Chance: Sort What out? (Trying to act tough)

Andrew: You. (Walks closer to Chance) I know what you did to her. How could you do that to a girl dude? How the fuck could you treat her like that? If you every put your hands on her again or even say anything bad about her I will make you regret it... (I look at Andrew with loving eyes as no one has ever stood up for me like that before)

Chance: What are you really going to do. (Chance and Andrew are in each other's faces when all of a sudden Andrew punches Chance in the face sending him to the floor.)

Tony grabs Chance before he can run at Andrew. I run in front of Andrew to stop him.

Y/N: come on... let's just walk away. (In a calm time looking at him. He still wasn't moving.) Andrew look at me... let's go.

Andrew walks over to the car and gets in I do the same and we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.4K 37
you go to you best friend jake pauls house he asks you to join team 10 you say yes and fall in love with his best friend
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.