When Two Goddess Meet (LGBT)

By rinealex

For a top model like Rhiannon Lee Dawn, flying from New York to Paris for editorial, then to Milan for shooti... More

When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 1
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 2
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 3
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 5
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 6
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 7
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 8
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 9
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 10
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 11
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 12
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 13
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 14
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 15
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 16
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 17
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 18
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 19
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 20

When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 4

27.4K 257 28
By rinealex

Chapter 4

I woke up at 4.00 and then got ready for the photo shoot. Jane told me that the shoot would take place in a studio, and this will be a girl on girl shoot. I don't know who the other model is. Jane said they hadn't found one that suited their wants. So I got there at 5.00. I know it's kind of early, but I didn't want to be late. I saw someone on the set. A girl. I thought I'd seen her before. A brunette. Long hair, grey eyes, beautiful face, and beautiful mocha colored skin. About 5'8"- 5'9". Beautiful body. It was Kelly. Freya's ex. She turned around; her face looked shocked. 

"Hey..." I broke the silence. 

"Hi Rea. I guess we'll be working together today." 

"I guess so," I sat on a couch and Kelly sat beside me. 

"So tell me..." there was a long pause and she exhaled. 

"What's going on between you and Frey?" I heard her voice crack. Her eyes were watery. 

"Nothing. We're just friends," I slowly reached her hands and held them. 

"Really?" A drop of tears slid down her cheeks. 

"Yes. I'm not lying." 

"But she looked very happy the other day. I haven't see her that happy since..." 

"Since?" 

"Since I cheated on her," she got rid of her tears. 

"Please don't cry," I took out my handkerchief and gave it to her. 

"Thanks a lot. Did Frey tell you about what happened between me and her?" 

"Yeah." 

"I see. You must think that I'm a bitch now." 

"Well, not exactly. But what you did was horrible." 

"I know. But... I had a reason to do that." 

"Whatever your reason is, it was still wrong." 

"You're right," she looks down. 

"Let's change topic. We'd should know each other a little better, cause we'll be working together." 

"Okay. Tell me Rea, how old are you?" 

"Why do people always ask my age?" 

"Aw... Come on... I'm curious," she lightened up a little bit. I guess changing the topic was a good thing. 

"Fine. But you tell me yours." 

"Deal," she smiled. 

"I'm 16. Shocked?" 

"A little bit. You don't look like 16 at all." 

"I look old?" I raised my eyebrows. She let out a chuckle. 

"Not that. I mean, well, your look is screaming woman. Not a 16 year old girl." 

"Yeah. I get that a lot. Well, if I want to get booked I need to dress up properly." 

"True." 

"My turn. How old are you? And where do you come from? From the accent, I say Australia," I guessed. 

"I'm 19. And yeah, I'm from Australia. But I was born in France. I moved to Australia at the age of 10." 

"Why?" 

"Well my father lived in Australia before he married my mother. And he wanted to take care of my grandmother because she lives alone. But she didn't want to move to France so, we moved there instead. But then I moved to New York and I live by myself." 

"I also live alone." 

"Where are your parents?" 

"They live in LA with my little sister." 

"Aren't they worried? You're only 16." 

"At first they were, but my best friend and her parents also live in New York. Actually, I've been living here alone since I was 14." 

"Oh wow. How about school?" 

"I'm in high school. A private school. And my best friend goes to the same school. How about you? You go to college?" 

"Yep. I study Economics." 

A few minutes later we got to our hair and makeup. We were going to shoot on a couch. A beautiful antique couch. We were pretty much nude, only covered by a piece of blanket. As expected, I'm the one on the bottom, and Kelly at the top. 

The crew hadn't finished setting the lights and other stuff so Kelly and I chat a little bit. We sat on a the couch again, with our robes. 

"Have you ever done this kind of work?" Kelly asked me. 

"Well, yes actually. I've done this kind of shoot a couple of times." 

"Really? I have never done anything like this before." 

"Don't worry. We're going to be fine." 

"Yeah." 

We started the shoot and took off our robes. Kelly's body was amazing. She'd be a great swimwear or lingerie model. 

"Whoa. Rea! Nice..." she whistles. 

"Stop that. What are you? A she wolf?" I laughed. 

"Maybe. Nice abs. Must be hard work." 

"Well, yes." 

"I can see that. I envy you. Mine is okay. But yours is to die for." 

"No. Yours is amazing. Plus you got bigger boobs." 

"That doesn't help." 

My body was not a toothpick shape. I had curves. And I had boobs. Not too big, not too small either. I liked my body the way it is now. Being too overly skinny is not a good thing, unless you're naturally skinny. We started the shoot and we embraced each other; looking into each other's eyes. Our faces are so close to each other that we almost kissed. The atmosphere was very intense. That was what the client was looking for. There was this one pose that the photographer asked us to do where Kelly kissed my collarbone, neck, and nose. And there was a pose where our noses were touching and we're embracing. The shoot lasted for 3 hours. They needed 4 photos for the spread. Man, what a day. And I still had go sees after this. 

"That's a rap everybody," the photographer said. 

"Finally," Kelly sighs. 

"Yeah. And I still have go sees after this." 

"For fashion week?" 

"Yep. What about you?" 

"I already went yesterday." 

"I see." 

We went to the changing room and put on our clothes and cleaned our makeup. 

"Hey Rea, gimme your phone." 

"Here," I gave it to her. 

She was typing something in my phone, then she pressed the call button. Once her phone was ringing, she ended the call. She gave my phone back. 

"Here. I'll give you my number. Let's hang out sometime." 

"Sure," I smiled to her. 

"I know why Frey looks really happy when she's with you now. It's a rare thing, Frey hangs out with people she just met. I guess she likes you. I like you too. You're a nice person. Let's be friends." 

"Sure... I guess ..." 

"I'll see you later Re..." she hugged me and gave me kisses on the cheeks. Then she walked to the exit. 

I went to my go sees. I managed to book all the shows on my list. 11 of them. After New York Fashion week I flew to London, Paris, and Milan for the other fashion week. I met Kelly in some of the fashion shows and we hung out together when we were in Paris. I had to leave school for one whole month of September. Thank God my school gave me the permission to do that. And they gave me a lot of homework and material to do. I hadn't seen Freya for a whole month. We just e-mailed each other. It seemed that she was also busy with her work.

I finally went back to New York. I missed Nesha. I asked Claes to look after her. I also missed Claes. She called me often to check how I was doing. And I also missed my sister. I got back to my apartment and saw it had been cleaned. I wondered who cleaned it? Then I heard a girl voice. Not just a girl. My sister's voice. 

"Rea! You're back! I came to visit you!" 

"Rain! You're here! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" 

"I wanted to surprise you," Rain, my little sister, smiled at me. 

"I'm so happy to see you," I hugged her. 

"So, Rea. How's Europe?" 

"It's great. Come, let's make dinner. We have catching up to do."

Edited : May 19 2013

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
2.6K 232 22
2 years following the covid-19 lockdown, 16 year old Isabel De La Cruz feels fumbled and overwhelmed about school re-opening again. Sure, she might b...
2.5K 1.4K 61
I wake up, feel something warm and soft latched on my back and find a small hand draped over my waist. I lift it and turn slowly to lay in my back, t...
6.1K 178 26
Ellie was just your typical girl, living in Essex, England. She had a great family, great friends, she was studying hard at Univeristy and working a...