Layers Of Suffering (Tokoyami...

Door LeoMarBel

Dead eyes. Lifeless dead eyes stared back at him. Tokoyami Fumikage was looking through a portal. Like a one... Meer

Broken Shell
Belenus
Cherish The Moments
Planning Ahead
Endangered
Where Two Ends Meet
Reminiscence of the Past
Tormented
Sacrifice
Till Death Tear Us Apart
Comment On My Story... (Not A Chapter)
Sorrowful Lies
Lost Hope
Lost Souls
Limbo
A Chance
The Beginning Of The End
Tortured in Solitude
Leave Me Alone
Unexpected Encounter
Revelations
One After Another
Sinful Love
Split
Last Words
Reunited
Acknowledgement
Here
Family
Rendezvous (End)
Recognition (Epilogue Part 1)
Class 1A (Epilogue Part 2)
New horror one-shot out now!
New Book Released

Relationship In A New Light

1.5K 50 27
Door LeoMarBel

Authors note: Don't mind Tokoyami in the fan art. He's probably just confused about someone asking him if he can lay eggs. Actually, it may also apply for some events that happen in this chapter... Enjoy visualising :)

--

~Shoji~

Shoji was asleep in a very comfortable position. Usually, He only had a pillow and therefore he only able to sleep in one position, fanning his arms out.

This time, he had a bolster, the sensation felt comfortable, remarkable and relaxing. He squeezed the bolster, nuzzling his nose on it.

He buried his head into the bolster, breathing into its soft feathery cloth. It had a faint smell of sweet apple syrup.

For some reason, it heated up, warming him up to a comfortable temperature.

Feeling this sensation, he wrapped his legs around it. It made a sound, like a squeaky toy that made him chuckle a little.

In this position, he fell asleep again. Snoring peacefully without a care.

--

~Tokoyami~

Tokoyami woke up, still in Shoji's arms. Shoji's arms wrapped around him like a cocoon. He felt his body heat up, looking at his muscular body and feeling it tighten around his body. He reddens furiously, his breathing quickened.

Since Tokoyami just woke up, he didn't have the stamina to escape, especially due to how small he was compared to the giant arms surrounding him.

Dark shadow, a little help here?

He thought to his sentient quirk. A dark form emerged from his body. Unfortunately, dark shadow was too preoccupied by his awkward position. It just looked at Tokoyami in amusement.

He looks so comfortable! He thinks you're a bolster.

Dark Shadow!

Tokoyami thought angrily, glaring at his quirk.

He didn't want to shout since it was early and many others were still asleep.

He definitely wasn't feeling comfortable but he could still stay in that position for a while to regain his strength.

He felt more movements... something brushed against his right side of his neck, embedding into his plumage. Looking down revealed it to be Shoji's head.

He made a face which is a mixture of surprise and fear, blushing through his black feathers.

He could feel Shoji's breathing on his neck.

He closed his eyes and faced up, dreadfully waiting for it to be over.

Suddenly...

Something strong and large gripped around his lower body.

"EEK!"

He yelped in surprise, his eyes widening in the process.

He can't stand it anymore.

With force, he threatened Dark Shadow for punishment. Finally, he reluctantly agreed to help him, not after laughing for another full minute first.

Dark Shadow gave him a little more strength to pry open Shoji's arms. With difficulty, he managed.

Surprisingly, Shoji didn't wake up, only returning to his usual sleeping position of fanning his arms out.

He was probably too tired after Tokoyami kept him awake the previous night.

Tokoyami silently returned to his room, changing into his school uniform and prepared for class. He definitely could not go back to sleep even if he tried, deeply shaken by the experience.

He sat in the empty room, unusually as Iida Tenya was supposed to be the earlier bird. For once, he glanced around his classroom, something that he never does. It was never on his mind to observe.

He noticed how bland the classroom was. There wasn't any colourful notes, any decorations of sorts. It was probably done so to make sure students doesn't lose their focus to the surroundings.

He remembered that All Might caused one of the walls to extend and show them their costumes. Appearances may be deceiving, he thought to himself and wondered if there were any more secret compartments hidden in the walls.

He glanced around the class looking around for a probable location.

His search was halted by Iida slamming the door open, making him jump in his seat.

Iida interrupting the silence as usual.

He thought to himself as he adjusted his position.

Iida's eyes scanned to room, eyes widening in surprise after seeing a small figure with the head of a bird sitting at the back.

"Tokoyami! Why are you here early?" Iida demanded.

" You seem flustered, anything wrong with obeying your petty rule of coming early?" Tokoyami answered cooly.

"No..." Iida adjusted his glasses and returned to his seat.

Iida Tenya,

Tokoyami thought. He rarely interacted with him, only treating him like a student leader. He was the class leader after all.

Personally, he rarely ever talk to him, mostly just a quick question or two in the cafeteria. Even though he hated Iida for being a stickler, he can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at his carefree attitude to communicate with the whole class.

It was something that he lacked. If he didn't have that problem and the low confidence in himself in controlling Dark shadow, he might've been able to control Dark Shadow by now.

Another student entered the classroom. It was Todoroki Shoto. He waved at the two students in the class, greeting them with a monotone "Good morning" before sitting down. They replied with the same greeting simultaneously.

He haven't properly interacted with him too, except that time in the training camp where Bakugo and him helped him regain control over his quirk. He sincerely thanked them for their help, especially because of what could've happened if they weren't there.

He shuddered at that thought and quickly changed his thoughts, not wanting to continue dangerously prodding further.

Shoto did seem amazed that he was able to defeat Moonfish, but Tokoyami didn't pride himself for that, he endangered everyone's lives, nothing to be proud of.

However, thinking back at it now, he can't help but feel a bit proud knowing that one of the top students had lauded him for his strength.

Ashido and her usual group of friends, Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jirou entered the classroom. They were giggling among themselves, their words incomprehensible in his ears.

Probably about you and Shoji cuddling each other

Tokoyami visibly jumped from the unexpected sound.

Dark Shadow, you little piece of...

To his horror, Ashido took notice of his actions.

Naturally, she took it as the worse plausible circumstance.

"Did you eavesdrop on what we said?" Ashido teased him.

"No."

"Yes."

Tokoyami used a mechanical pencil and stabbed Dark Shadow in his eye. Dark Shadow groaned in pain.

"Shut up, repulsive creature."

Unfortunately, it only made him seem more suspicious.

"What? What's your relationship with Mineta?"

The colour drained from Tokoyami's face. His eyes widened in surprise. He realised where this might be going...

STOP BLUSHING TOKO! He screamed at himself... Or was it Dark shadow? F*CK, HE DIDN'T KNOW!

" N-no! d-d-definitely not! " He sputtered, talking faster than normal. Unfortunately, this just made him look more guilty.

"Why are you so flustered? O-ho, don't tell me! You and that pervert?! What news! " Ashido yelled a little too loudly. Denki face had a look of disbelief, his jaw-dropping to the floor. His hair generated some sparks.

"Huh? " Denki dumbly said.

The look on Tokoyami's face was priceless. Not even his jet black feathers could cover his reddened face, perhaps some feathers even turning into shades of crimson red. His eyes widened so much, a hit at the back of his head would be sufficient enough for them to drop out.

If anyone saw Tokoyami's face, they may not even recognise him. It was so un-Tokoyami like, from his usual stoic expression. No one could blame him.

"N-no! N-none of that sort!" Tokoyami yelled in embarrassment, his voice an octave higher than usual, not unlike a bird squawk.

He frantically glanced around the classroom, and immediately regretted it. He saw a wide-eyed Iida, Jirou accidentally sending radio waves through the air on accident, even Todoroki had a stumped look at him.

You know when the stoic guy in the class starts reacting, something is serious. Then again, he was one of them too... but no one blamed Tokoyami for being fazed. This was the weirdest statement anyone had ever heard.

Tokoyami seriously wanted to dart out of the room this time, more so than yesterday. He looked for an escape, the front door, and darted out of his seat.

Ashido tried to grab him, extending her arm in an attempt to do so but was in vain.

Seriously, fate wasn't at his side when he bumped into a meaty figure at the door. It was Shoji.

The day just can't stop getting worse, can't it! The class haven't freaking started yet!

It was too much to handle for Tokoyami, he had a spasm of vertigo at the crazy awkward situation he was in and passing out on Shoji's arms.

Thankfully, Dark Shadow emerged with a fit of laughter, he giggled between words as he explained what actually happened.

The people in the class had a good laugh at the misunderstanding, while Shoji felt annoyed he missed Tokoyami's legendary face.

Tokoyami awoke once again from someone nudging him. The whole class arrived and the first period was just about to start. He still wanted to escape but Dark Shadow assured him that he cleared the misunderstanding for him.

It's all thanks to me!

Dark shadow chuckled with a hint of sarcasm since it was him who started it.

Yeah, no thanks to you
Tokoyami grumbled in reply.

No more analysing his classmates

He thought to himself. His attention finally shifted to his studies.

Finally, an escape.

Little did he know...his liberation was short-lived.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

635K 29.8K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
120K 3.6K 59
He promised to never make her cry, he promised to protect her, he promised he would be there for her. And he kept his word. He made sure she never...
19.9K 508 12
When Kyoko moves to a new school she meets lots of new people and many that soon she considers friends. However, one stands out to her (Makoto Naegi)...
681K 43.1K 172
COVER ART MADE BY WINNER OF MY FALL 2023 ART CONTEST: @thatanimegirl1000 "I'm not scared to die. I'm scared to live." ~The past never forgets. If an...