carpe noctem // e.northman 1.

By MaryBravo200

carpe noctem - seize the night. A weird and wild story of a 1000 year old vampire and a bookworm waitress of... More

Playlist
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
EPILOGUE
BOOK II

Carpe Noctem

17K 400 23
By MaryBravo200

~Carpe Noctem (Seize the night)~

"I would be very grateful if you didn't feed on me the second time we're meeting."

Amy Brennan was a curious girl. Every since vampires came out of their coffins and into the public the young waitress of Bon Temps was more than excited.

Life seemed boring and the same though until one night her best friend Sookie Stackhouse met a vampire that would change their life forever.

Amy is drawn into the world of the supernatural at the same time as her friend. She meets a very intimidating man on the way and things take a big turn.

How will a short bookworm girl keep up with the nasty world of vampires? Will Eric Northman be the answer to all of her questions?

Find out in Carpe Noctem.

Jenna Coleman as Amy Brennan

"I want to be a writer. Maybe I'll write a novel about you."

Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman

"Be sure to give me sex scenes."

~Carpe Noctem~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 4.7K 26
☆ 2022 ᴡᴀᴛᴛʏꜱ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ!! ☆ "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." On the cusp of the 20th century, blue blood heiress Lucy Penn has lost everythi...
2.5K 70 16
Follow the story of Theodore Stackhouse, as he comes back to bon temps after his Gran is murdered. With having the same powers as his sister, he is t...
73.3K 2.8K 27
"𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣." godric and...
103K 3.9K 26
You are an impossible thing. A human that can' t be glamoured. That's faster and stronger than most. That can see and hear nearly as well as the vamp...