EPILOGUE

-----------

-----------

THE WOODS WERE DAMP AND HOT. Amy felt stuck as she tried to pass all the leaves and branches but the forest seemed to consume her whole.

She could hear his voice, calling for her, begging for her to come quickly. Amy tried to rush but it felt like one of those times she dreamed and everything was slow.

Amy loved the sound of his voice. It felt like the voice belonged only to her and she couldn't wait to see him.

But the forest was deep and dark and she was getting tired. Amy decided not to rush and as soon as she made such decision, the darkness disappeared as she entered a field of long grass and flowers.

The dark forest stayed behind her as the full moon illuminated her amazed face. She loved it there. It was beautiful and calm and it was warm.

Amy brushed past the long soft grass as she looked down at her long baby blue dress that matched the scenery perfectly as his voice rang inside her head so she finally raised her brown eyes to see him waiting for her on the other side.

He looked alluring and so tempting causing Amy's feet to start to run as he moved from his spot too.

They met midway in the grass as Amy placed her hands on his chest and smiled in awe. "Eric," she whispered so he smiled and placed his hands on the back of her dress before ripping it in half.

Amy immediately kissed him as she couldn't wait another second not feeling him. Eric kissed her back with the same amount of passion as she got rid of her clothes and they laid down on the grass before kissing again. "Eric..." she managed to say as he stroked her cheek gently and smirked. "You're everything I always wanted. Take me."

Their noses touched as Eric kissed her once again as the moon shined above them, leaving them the only source of light.

Amy then gasped as she opened her eyes from her slumber and shot up in bed with a shocked facial expression. She saw that she was in her bedroom, her covers almost off as she laid in her pajamas.

After realizing what had just happened Amy groaned and put her hands on her face before trying to delete the imagines of the dream. She knew he must have toyed with her out of boredom and couldn't wait to kick his butt. "You gotta be kidding me, Eric Northman," she exclaimed as she plumbed back on her bed.

Amy couldn't fall back asleep for the rest of that night as she thought about the dream over and over again. Even if it wasn't real, the kiss of the dream made her feel more than what she felt with Jason.

When the morning came, Amy finally smiled.

Vote, read, comment.

End of Book Carpe Noctem...