Sister squad

By lovinggrant

Ana was best friends with Emma in highschool, Ana would always help film and take Emma's videos. Emma decided... More

Emma
Bowling
Grayson's hoodie
Colab
Bro's day
Vegas (long chapter)
August 16
August 16 p.2
Fiji
What are we (short chapter)
Official
Family
Halloween videos
Halloween videos p.2
Halloween
Festival
Ana's Family
Launch party
Thanksgiving
December
Babysitter
Birthday
Emma
James
Rest easy
Holister
X - Mas
New years
Comment
Face reveal
New area
I loved you
Emily
Myself
Media
Apology
Red carpets and limbos
Dolan
Sober
Pause on pride
Epilogue

POV

2.4K 35 30
By lovinggrant

As requested by

Thank you, it gave me a shit ton of ideas. ❤️

Grayson's POV

I woke up at 11 am. I have been doing that for such a long time. I have been a mess and the fans can tell. Not posting as often. Not smiling so much in videos, many said I was depressed and others said I broke up with Ana, half true. She broke up with me. Because I cheated..... I'm such a dumbass. You might not believe me, but I really do love her. I saw her instagram, she's back in town. She moved out of Emma's as promised, I knew because her background of her picture was not the color of Emma's house. This made me even more upset with myself. I groaned and threw my phone across the room. I put some clothes on, I need to get out. I went to eat.

I was approached by TMZ, I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Where's Ana"

"Are you and Ana fighting"

"Did you go with Ana to Francisco"

"Why didn't you"

"You have been sad in the past videos, what's wrong"

I kept ignoring their questions, I needed to talk to Ana about this. But I don't know where she is, nor where she lives.

"Grayson!"

I go into my car annoyed by them.

"Thank is for your time"

What time you just bothered me. I shook my head and drove away. I went to Ethan's room, I walked in on him putting his shoes on.

"Where are you going"

"That's none of your business"

"Ethan, you're still mad"

"Yeah, I am, deal with it"

"Oka Ethan, I don't want tot fight. Do you know Ana's new address."

"Yes"

"Can I have it"

"No, of course not"

"Ethan, I need to talk to her"

"Grayson, Ana she's my best friend. And get one thing straight, you might be my brother, but she has been loyal to you and to me. Always been on my side. And you must be stupid if you think I am letting you get close to her."

"Ethan, I seriously need to talk to her"

"That sounds like a personal problem. Ana is going to be okay, without you"

He passed me hitting my shoulder with his. I stood there lost. I heard him grab his keys and slam the door. I lost both of them. The most important people in my life. I lost them. Because I was stupid. Why did I do it. I felt myself tear up. I blinked it away and went to my room. I had one last resource. James.

Me: Hey James

James: fuck you

Me: James c'mon, i know you know where Ana lives, please I need to talk to her

James: I don't want to get in the middle of this

Me: I won't tell her

James: you don't tell her a lot of things don't you.

Me: James please

James: Don't try anything on her. *address*

Me: thank you so much.

James: Yeah Yeah.

I fixed myself up and put her address into my phone and drove to her apartment. I went to her apartment number, I turned nervous. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

There she was, a messy bun, jeans, and a tank top. All my words got lost, all my rehearsals in the car to do a good conversation left my brain. Her face was shocked.

"Grayson?" She said confused, her voice. I missed it. I wanted to kiss her that exact moment.

"Ana who's there" I heard a familiar voice. Ethan.

"I need to talk to you"

I saw Ethan. He looked mad.

"What the fuck did I tell you Grayson"

"I need to talk to you, Ana please"

"Grayson, there is nothing to talk, we are done, don't you get it"

"Ana please."

She stayed quiet

"Ana, you're not really thinking about it"

She stayed quiet.

"Please" I repeated myself

"Ana, I swear"

"Ethan. Just give me a minute"

She walked outside and closed the door.

"What do you need to talk about" she crossed her arms annoyed by my presence.

"Uhh, I-." I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I really am. I fucked up. I don't except you to come back to me."

Silence filled the empty hallway.

"Why did you do it"

Why did I do it. I was happy with her. What is wrong with me.

"I don't know"

She huffed and leaned on her door. "You don't know, why don't I ask Emma"

"It was a mistake" she rolled her eyes.

"Grayson, why did you do it. And don't even lie to me. Was it because you need pleasure. Because I was gone"

I stayed quiet. I didn't know.

"You're pathetic." She Said opening her door and walking in, slamming the door.

I officially lost her. What is wrong with me. I'm so stupid. I don't even remember how it went down. I heard the door open. It was Ethan.

"Your clothes." He said

It was my hoodies she stole from me. I took them defeated. He shook his head and closed the doors. I went back home.

Emma's POV
*A months ago*

I shook my head. I turned depressed for no reason. Posting wasn't fun anymore. I took another shot of vodka. I needed Ethan. I went to my phone. I called Ethan. No answer. I called Ana. no answer. I called Grayson. He answers after 5 rings.

"Hello" his voice was raspy like Ethan's

"Hey Grayson, come over. I need someone"

"Are you okay"

"No, please come, Ethan won't answer"

"Okay I'll be there soon"

He hung up. Twenty minutes later he came and I opened the door. We sat down I talked to him, I gave him a drink, we got drunk.

"You know Grayson, you look way better then Ethan, now then I see you"

"Thank you, Emma you look good as well."

"Better then Ana"

"Just a little"

"Can I show you wrong"

We ended up in the bedroom. Both naked. I heard my bedroom door open.

"Hey!" I Yelled

"What the fuck! Emma!" Yelled my boyfriend. Ethan.

"Ethan!"

I covered myself and so did Grayson.

"Grayson, what the fuck. You guys are fucking assholes!" He yelled

"Babe, it's not what it looks. We were"

"No fuck You guys."

I stormed out. I put my short and underwear on and ran downstairs.

"Ethan! I'm sorry"

He didn't stop.

"Ethan!"

He turned around

"Ethan, I'm so sorry."

"Emma, I came down here to see what's wrong you called me ten times and I called you, you didn't answer. You were fucking my brother. Are you serious. We have been together for two years. TWO YEARS. And you pull this shit on me."

"Ethan"

"Emma, I hope you're happy with Grayson. And I'm telling Ana."

"No please don't, our friendship would end"

"Should've thought of that before you fucked my brother and her boyfriend"

He slammed my door and left. I started to cry. Grayson came downstairs dressed.

"I have to leave"

"No don't leave me. Like this"

"You tricked me Emma"

"You went with it"

"We were drunk"

"You obviously not anymore"

"Ethan walking in definitely did."

He left as well.

I cried and shook my head. I locked my door and went to my room. I cried. I'm a terrible person.

*one month later*

Ana was back, why did I let myself get to this again. Wanting Grayson.

"Emma, it's something about you. That makes me fall for you" he said kissing me taking us to my room again. Ana is back in town, whatever she might think it's Ethan.

Present time

I lost Ethan, James, Ana, Grayson, and even Olivia sense she didn't want to be friends with me because that's something too terrible and don't want to take any chances. I have no one. Except for my mom and dad. Grace and lily as well.

I need to apologize. To everyone.

I drove to Ethan's house. He is the first one I wed to say sorry to. I knocked on the door. Grayson opened it.

"What do you want Emma"

"I need to talk to ethan, is he home"

"No, he is at Ana's"

"Can I have her address please"

He sighed, he gave it to. "Don't except them to forgive you, they didn't to me. They don't want us anymore"

"I still want to let them know I'm sorry"

"Whatever" he said closing the door.

He was way loving and attractive two weeks ago.

I knocked on Ana's door.

She opened the door, smiling. Her face turned into a frown quickly.

"Ana. I need to talk to you guys."

"Of course you do, come in"

"Who's there"

"It's me"

Ethan looked shocked, sad then angry. I don't love him anymore. He is a someone I like. His jaw clenched.

"I'll be right back" he said

"Your place is nice"

"Thank you. What did you want to say"

"Oh yeah. Err. Look, okay, I'm sorry. For everything. You have helped me so much , and I did something terrible."

She nodded her head. "And you except me to forgive you as well"

"I mean we were friends for our entire lives"

"'Friends' don't fuck their boyfriends"

"Look it was both mine and Grayson's fault."

"Emma, What happened that night."

"Err. He said 'only I can make him do this'"

The definitely made her angry.

"Huh, and the first time you guys fucked."

"I- I was drunk and so was he, and we hooked up, but it was on accident"

"And the time I caught you guys wasn't."

"It was not"

"You trashy bitch."

"Ana I'm sorry"

"No, fuck you. I trusted you, with everything, I have been the most loyal bitch to you, never talked shit on you."

I stayed quiet. I deserve every word.

"You knew I loved him, and you still fucking, hooked up with him."

Ana's POV
I wanted to beat the shit out of her that exact moment.

"EMMA I FUCKING LOVED HIM!" I slammed my hand on the counter.

"I KNOW! I DID TOO"

"YOU DIDN'T LOVE HIM, NOT LIKE I DID"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE, WHEN IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR WHORE BOYFRIEND WANTED TO FUCK ME!"

"BITCH, YOU ALWAYS WANTED GRAYSON, YOUR LUCKY HE EVEN SAW YOU."

"GUESS WHAT, AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE RATHER WANTED TO FUCK ME, THEN WAIT FOR YOU"

That triggered every nerve in my body to punch her. I did. I punched Emma. Something I never thought nor crossed my mind up to these past weeks.

She fell to the ground.

"LEAVE! RIGHT NOW, BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS EVEN MORE"

Ethan came out of wherever he was. "Ana. What did you do"

"Ethan, I came here to apologize to you, I'm sorry. Ana. I can't forgive you either"

"Bitch, I don't want to apologize to you, you deserve that bloody nose. Now leave before I bust your lip as well."

She grabbed her keys off the counter and left.

"I leave you for twenty minutes, and you punch Emma"

"She was fucking asking for it."

"What did she even say"

I breathed in. Remembering what she said.

Grayson would rather fuck her then wait for me.

Ethan and I stayed the rest of the day at my apartment. Watching movies. him not knowing how to handling my emotional ass.

"Alright Ana, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Ethan"

"Bye ana"

"Hey Ethan, Thank you again"

"No problem, Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

He closed the door and left. Back to being alone.

One thing that is on my mind. How am I gonna break this news to the fans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 304 32
- Getting to know about a person whom you never saw is such a wonderful experience. - He love her more than anything, She also do love her hubby. ...
979K 60.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
652K 23.8K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...