My Mate Is My Stepbrother?! (...

By atlaskicks

"No way. He's a womanizer, a man whore, how the heck is this guy supposed to be my mate? Not to mention the m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The End?

~On Hold~

1.5K 33 3
By atlaskicks

Hey guys! I'm so sorry to do this to you! Especially since I just said I was going to work harder on updating. 👀

I'm not in a good place in my life right now and I won't have a lot of time for writing. I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE FOREVER! Maybe just another week at the max, but it's already been almost two weeks and I just want to put it on hold for now. I PROMISE IM NOT GIVING UP ILL BE BACK!!!

That one reader-*mumbles sassily* that's what frosty the snowman said...did he ever come back? I don't think so.

Another reader-Actually he came back in the movie where he murdered people. It was called Snowman. Technically if you put two and two together...

Me- IM COMING BACK I SWEAR! And I haven't murdered anyone!!!...yet..

Me-*whispers* Please don't call 911 or 119

Until we meet again WHICH WE WILL, my little dumplings! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
1.1K 238 43
'I'll gift you a romance that every girl desires, but few get to live.' Tyler once said... He didn't lie, but... 17-year-old Rose only wanted a simp...
102K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
1M 44.7K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...