SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

Per kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... Més

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 15

11.8K 270 131
Per kyy_writes

Y/N'S POV

You: How did you learn to cook, oppa?

Jin: Well, back when I was a kid, I used to love cooking with my father so I wanted to learn how to cook.

You: Oh, that's nice!

Jisoo: What's going on here?

Jin and I startled a little bit and I almost jumped on my chair because Jisoo unnie suddenly spoke out of the blue.

Jin: Oh babe, you're here.

Jisoo unnie smiled and patted my back lightly, sitting beside me.

Jisoo: Are you feeling okay now?

You: A little bit, unnie.

Jisoo: Good.

You: You know, you're boyfriend is so funny, unnie.

Jisoo: Why?

You: He's dad jokes are so funny, hahaha!

I said that sarcastically while I turned to face Jin and smirked at him. He just rolled his eyes on me and Jisoo unnie cracked a small laugh.

Jisoo: I know right? Haha! Oh by the wag babe, you should go cook dinner now, we need to eat. We're all hungry from all this work and investigating.

Jin: Alright. *smiles*

He smiled at unnie but he glared at me. I softly chuckled and I told Jisoo unnie that I will just meet with the others so I went to them.

Jimin: Y/N!

Jimin oppa saw me and he attacked me with a tight but sweet hug.

You: Yah oppa, would you mind if you could pull away a little bit? I c-can't breath!

Jimin: *chuckle* Sorry!

He finally pulled away and I breath for some air.

Rosè: Y/N-ah!

She came running to me and she hugged me with Jennie unnie beside me. They both hugged me and I saw the boys, still working. They must be tired.

Jennie: How are you?

You: I'm actually fine.

Rosè: Jimin told us that you were screaming and crying while you're asleep...is something wrong?

You: I just...dreamt of something.

Jennie: Would you mind if you could share it with us? I mean, just the three of us. (Jisoo, Rosè, and me)

You: Of course not but you all should rest first, you must be very tired.

Jennie and Rosè: Okay.

Rosè: Jennie unnie, please come with me, let's get water!

Jennie: Ugh! Rosè, can't you do it by yourself? You're a grown up, bitch.

Yup, that's how the four of us treat each other. We call each other names but it doesn't seem to hurt us and we're very used to it already.

Rosè: Oh come on please, unnie!

She does the aegyo thing.

Jennie: You can't fool me for doing aegyo, Rosè.

Rosè: Aish! Just come with me!

She ended up dragging Jennie unnie outside and I turned around to see the boys. I came up to Taehyung.

You: So...you found anything?

Taehyung: We were actually planning to go to the place that Namjoon hyung mentioned earlier.

You: Place? What place?

Taehyung: The place at the map with two red dots, remember it?

You: Oh, right...when are you planning to go there?

Taehyung: We were not yet sure and plus, we still have school to attend. We don't know how much long all of us will be absent.

You: Then we should tell the principal or our teacher about this.

Taehyung: I'm afraid that he may not agree with our reason, Y/N...Our situation right now and what we're about to do is really dangerous so you better prepare yourself. Like trainings on how to fight.

You: I will do anything to find Jungkook.

Taehyung: But still, Y/N. We just wanted to protect you.

You: You don't have to protect me and plus, we were helping to find Lisa and Sehun's gang right? Fine, I'll get my training. When can I start?

Taehyung suddenly smiled at me and ruffles my hair.

Taehyung: That's the Y/N I know. You can start tomorrow, princess.

Suga: Start what?

All of a sudden, Yoongi spoke making us to startle a little.

Taehyung: Training hyung, she needs training on how to fight.

Suga's expression suddenly lightened up.

Suga: I will train her!

Taehyung: No thanks, Hoseok hyung will do the honors.

Suga: Eh? But, I'm a better trainer than him!

Taehyung: *smirks* How can you say so?

Suga: It's because I'm the genius here, loser. *smirks*

Taehyung: Whatever...at least I'm the sexy porn star here.

Suga: UGH!

I chuckled at their cute little fight and Taehyung just ignored Suga.

Taehyung: Alright Y/N, you should tell this to Hoseok hyung.

You: *chuckles* Okay.

I chuckled softly and turned around but Taehyung grabbed my wrist making me turn around again facing him.

Taehyung: What is with the sudden chuckle, princess?

You: Nothing, sexy porn star.

His expression is turned into a shocked one.

Taehyung: Hey, it's the first time you called me that! I want you to keep calling me that, princess.

You: And stop calling me by the nickname 'princess' because first of all, I'm not a princess and second, I fucking hate princesses so please shut the hell up, porn star. Plus I have a name, Taehyung!

Tarhyung: You forgot the 'sexy' word, Y/N.

You: I don't care what to call you!

Taehyung: Ugh! Girls these days...

I laughed a little and I quickly went to Jhope oppa to tell him about my training for tomorrow.

Jhope: Oh sure, Y/N! I would love to train you!

You: Alright, thanks oppa!

Jisoo: GUYS! DINNER'S READY!

All: Coming!

We all went to the kitchen and all of them sat on the chairs while I just stood up.

Namjoon: Y/N, aren't you gonna sit and eat with us?

You: Nope, I already ate after I woke up.

Namjoon: Oh, okay.

You: Guys, I'll just go to my room to relax okay? Just call me when you need me.

Suga: I need you. I mean WE always need you hon, so just stay here with us.

You: Erm...uh...oppa...?

Jin: Oh don't mind him Y/N, just go upstairs to your room and relax. And you Suga, now is not the time to flirt with girls so please shut the hell up before I beat your ass.

Suga: *smirks* Says the one who's jealous right now.

Jin: I'm not jealous, genius!

I chuckled at them and I immediately went upstairs to my room when Jennie unnie shouted.

Jennie: Y/N! Come back downstairs again, alright? We need to talk!

You: Yeah, yeah!

I came inside my room and I closed the door behind me not too loud. My expression suddenly changed into a sad one with a mixture of madness. My emotions right now are mixed. Guilty, sadness, anger. It's like what you call mixed emotions. Then I whispered to myself.

You: Jungkook...babe, where are you?

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I took a scroll of the pictures with me and Jungkook.

A/N: Imagine the girl is you.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I just let it out since I'm alone in here. I cried and cried while I just can't stop looking at our pictures. I kept on scrolling up 'till I found the picture that really breaks my heart. Me and Jungkook kissing.

I smiled at myself, memories flashing back in my head when there's a knock on the door. I just can't talk. I'm speechless. I just let the person come in and I saw Jimin walking towards me.

You: Jimin...what are you doing here?

Jimin: I just wanna check on you if you're fine.

You: Well, actually...I'm not fine.

Jimin: It's about him, isn't it?

You: Then who else would it be? Of course it's him...

He sighed and sat on the bed beside me. He tried to calm me down but the more I think about Jungkook, the more it hurts so much.

Jimin: Y/N, you need to be strong.

You: I...I don't know...I just...can't.

Jimin: You need to...this state of yours may cause you to have an asthma attack.

You: I just can't stand that Jungkook has been kidnapped. I miss him so badly. I missed his touch, his hugs, his kisses...

Jimin: *sighs* As expected, you miss him.

You: Why wouldn't I?

Jimin: You know we missed him too but, all we have to do is work, be strong, and wait for it.

You: Jimin, I don't think I can wait any longer. We need to take action now!

Jimin: I know but, now is not the time yet. We could get in danger.

You: *sighs* I understand but, can I ask you something?

Jimin: Go on.

You: Will you do anything to fight for your love? Just like when you're with Rosè unnie...do you love her?

Jimin: Of course I love her and I will never stop loving her. I would do anything to fight for us.

You: Then, I will fight for me and Jungkook. I need to find him as soon as possible. I can't stand being alone without him, Jimin. I need him.

Jimin: *sighs* Y/N, there's something you need to know.

You: What is it?

Jimin: We were gangsters.

Hearing those words made me even hurt. Even made my heart to break into another piece.

You: What the hell, Jimin? Why didn't you told me earlier when Jungkook is not yet kidnapped? At a time like this, when you're worrying about your love, you shouldn't hear words like that.

Jimin: I'm sorry, but you need to know the truth.

You: Why are you all gangsters?

Jimin: Our...parents were used to be gangsters when they were kids...

You: So? Doesn't mean that your parents are gangsters, you have to be a gangster too.

Jimin: I know but it's for the gang's sake. They say I should be a gangster so I can start my own gang when I grew up.

You: *sighs* Why is there so many complicated things in the whole world?

Jimin: Unfair, right?

I just nodded and I covered my face with my soft pillow.

You: Do the other girls know about this?

Jimin: The other boys are telling them about it right now so that's why I came here and to check on you.

You: Thanks for checking on me. I really need someome to talk to right now...

Jimin: If you need someone, I'm here. I'm always free to hear your words.

You: Alright, thanks Jiminie.

Jimin: No problem. You better sleep now, it's 7pm and you need to wake up early tomorrow for your training, plus you need to rest.

You: Okay...thanks again.

Jimin: It's okay, princess. Goodnight, Y/N.

You: Goodnight, Jimin-ah.

He helped me to cover myself with the sheets and he came out from my room. I really didn't expect that he is also a gangster but I need to accept it. I feel like my eyes are getting heavy so I finally drifted off to sleep.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 1830❤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

434 19 20
Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he saw him for the first time. Jeon Jungk...
411K 9.2K 57
a very fluffy story about how you and jungkook fall in love
204K 5K 44
In which two best friends fall for each other.
32.7K 2.6K 29
Jeon Jeongguk. Fifteen. Sophomore. In love.