The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Hyungwon 2

1K 42 2
By seastarssaki

Five Years Later

Upbeat music played as I sat in the front row of chairs among a long line of people. A long, white walkway was set out before me. There was light chatter as everyone waited in anticipation for the show to begin.

You guessed it, I'm at a fashion show right now.

Normally I'm far too irrelevant to be invited to fashion shows. But since I'm dating the model that's opening and closing the show, I got a ticket in. My eyes roamed the rows of important people that sat, waiting for the show to begin.

It was Seoul Fashion Week, a vastly important time for people in the fashion industry. Designers are scrambling to reveal their new lines for the season, and models can't get a wink of sleep as they walk shows back to back.

But for everyone else, this was just another Tuesday.

It is years after the incident with Bulldok, and Hyungwon is making his way to the top of the fashion industry. Once Monsta X started branching out to more individual activities, Hyungwon was able to focus more energy into modeling. A couple runway shows and photo shoots later, and Hyungwon was being recognized by top designers all over the world.

This was one of many Fashion Weeks that Hyungwon modeled in; including Paris Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week, and much more.

At around the time he started modeling, I decided to give it a try too.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not nearly as successful as he is. I've landed a couple of campaigns here and there while I live off my FBI money. I've also been added as a permanent model for the brand Stylenanda, so I'm a little famous.

Some might saw we're a "Power Couple."

I was always worried that Hyungwon would ditch me for another top model like him, but we stayed strong after so many years.

The lights dimmed and I held my breath in anticipation. I wondered what outfit Hyungwon would be put into, maybe something that showed off his abs? Or would they put him in something more avant garde? Whatever it was, I knew he'd look amazing.

The show was just about to begin. As the music shifted to something more slow and artistic, Hyungwon stepped out from the hallway, revealing himself and the outfit he was modeling.

He strode confidently down the catwalk, gaze fixated ahead.

As he past by my chair, I smiled.

'What a handsome guy.'

I'm so lucky to be dating him.

Hyungwon posed at the end of the runway before turning to walk back, another model stepping out from the entryway. This time, as Hyungwon past me, he glanced over at me, the hint of a smirk on his face.

"You did amazing, as usual," I gushed, meeting Hyungwon backstage after the show. He had changed out of the outfit, and was buttoning up his black shirt. It was a long day for him, this was the third show he walked in. He looked pretty tired.

"Thanks," He smirked. "But I think I do better when you're there watching me."

He leaned against the makeup chair as he faced me, watching my reaction closely.

"I guess I'm just your good luck charm." I shrugged, smiling back.

Hyungwon pulled me into a hug, placing my head on his chest.

It's hard to believe that this guy, who I used to bicker with all the time, would end up being my boyfriend...

"By the way," He muttered. I waited for him to say something else more romantic, "those shoes totally don't match that outfit."

'Way to ruin the moment.' I frowned.

I pulled away from the hug, looking down at my white Christian Louboutins.

"What's wrong with these shoes?" I pouted. I was really proud of myself when I bought them a month ago, because I thought they were really fashionable. I had even mastered walking in heels, since they didn't hurt my feet at all.

"They're too sexy. So many guys must have been staring at your," Hyungwon frowned, arms crossed.

I blushed, "R-really?"

He rustled my hair before grabbing his bag, "Let's go somewhere fun tonight," He said. "I want to celebrate a successful Fashion Week."

"Sure." I smiled, "Whatever you want to do, Mr. Supermodel."

Hyungwon scoffed before slinging an arm around my shoulder, walking me out of the building.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, putting on my sunglasses.

We both had a matching pair of black Tom Ford sunglasses, and we wore them to shield our eyes from paparazzi camera flashes. Once we stepped out of the runway venue, paparazzi and hoards of fans were waiting outside. Security guards held them back so we could get to our car.

"I'm thinking..." Hyungwon muttered, "Namsan Tower?"

I chuckled, "Kind of cliche, don't you think?"

"Fine, let's do nothing then," He replied. "I'm tired anyway."

"No, no," I replied quickly, "Cliche is good."

Luckily, I was already somewhat dressed for a night out. My outfit was trendy, a Gucci shit layered over a red long-sleeved that tucked into black jeans. I top it off with a wide belt, creating a nice silhouette.

"There is one model" Hyungwon explained as he drove, "that is still beefing with me,"

"Which one?" I asked, brow raised.

Hyungwon faced a lot of backlash when he entered the modeling world. Not from the brands, but from other models. Competing models thought it was unfair for someone as famous as Hyungwon to start modeling, because they claimed he had an unfair advantage.

But Hyungwon succeeded in the modeling industry based on skill, not because of his fame.

I remembered one instance in particular where the models at a Gucci show blackmailed him, saying they would tell everyone about our relationship if he didn't quit modeling. The joke was on them, though, because we planned on revealing our relationship to the world anyway.

"Which model?" I asked.

"You wouldn't know him, he's not that popular," Hyungwon laughed, "But he's still trying to fight me. Like... physically And I've never been in a fight in my life."

"Well, what's his problem?" I pressed.

"He was supposed to open the show before I was cast," Hyungwon explained, "So I took his place, I guess."

"It be like that sometimes." I shrugged, wanting to steer the conversation into something more fun "What do you want to eat?"

"Let's just see where the night takes us," He shrugs.

As we pulled up to Namsan tower, I marveled at the height of it. I had never been to Namsan Tower before, so I was excited to go in.

We parked and got out of the car. Hyungwon quickly came to my side and held my hand tightlt.

"Let's go," he led me to the building. "They're probably waiting for us."

"They?" I asked, brow raised.

Hyungwon ignored me, taking me to the entry of the tower. He pulled open the door of the lobby, ushering me inside. Surprisingly, the building was empty, save for the staff members that manned the front desk. I looked over my shoulder, only just noticing that signs and security lined the outside of the building.

Namsan Tower was closed to the public for the night .

"Did you..." I started to say, turning back to Hyungwon.

He was masking his smile, leading me to the elevator.

"Did you rent out the tower?" I asked, looking in awe at Hyungwon.

He couldn't hide his smile anymore, nodding.

"I didn't want anyone to bother us," he shrugged.

'It must have been expensive...'

I knew I would have to do something really nice for him in return. But what could I possibly buy him? Hyungwon has everything he could ever want.

The elevator doors opened as we arrived at the top level of the Namsan Tower observatory. The round room was lined with ceiling-to-floor windows.

"Wow." I muttered, rushing over to the windows, "The view is amazing!"

From the top of the tower, you can see the beautiful city lights of Seoul. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. I was smiling uncontrollably to myself.

"Thank you." I murmured, turning back to face Hyungwon.

He was staring intently at me, masking a smile.

"The view is only going to get better, soon," He said, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

The two of us stared out the window, enjoying each other's presence.

"I feel like I could stay here forever," I sigh.

"Well, you can't," Hyungwon replied, "I only paid for the night."

I chuckled rolling my eyes.

'Way to ruin the moment.'

Hyungwon glanced at his watch nonstop before speaking again, "We might not be able to say here forever. But we can be together forever."

I was going to ask what he meant by that, but I was quickly distracted. Sudden bursts of light brought my attention back to the skyline. Fireworks lit up the sky, and I stared on in awe. The nighttime sky was decorated with fireworks of various shapes and colors. 

"Will you marry me?"

My eyes widened and I froze, unsure I heard Hyungwon correctly. I slowly looked over to him, finding him staring down at me, waiting.

I was speechless, fixated on my flawless boyfriend. Hyungwon acts cold, but he's very kind. And he's one of the funniest guys I've ever met. On top of being a talented singer and dancer, he was a breathtaking model.

And he wants to marry me?

I was astonished.

"Come on, say yes!" I heard a foreign voice, looking over my shoulder to see we had visitors.

The rest of Monsta X had assembled, watching as Hyungwon proposed.

"Or marry me," Changkyun added, before being elbowed by Wonho.

Hyungwon reached in his pocket, pulling out a small box. He opened it before getting down on one knee.

"Well?" Hyungwon pressed, brow raised.

I finally snapped out of my shock, nodding vigorously, "Y-yes. Of course I'll marry you!"

Hyungwon smiled, placing the ring on my finger while the rest of Monsta X cheered. Hyungwon stood and pulled me into a tight hug. I enjoyed the hug, marveling in his warmth, when I felt the others join in for a group hug.

"I want to plan the wedding," Minhyuk cheered.

"Can the cake be chocolate? I don't really like vanilla," Shownu added.

"I'm thinking we go for a summer wedding, winter wedding are so cliche," Wonho added.

"Can I take my mom?" Changkyun asked.

Hyungwon gazed into my eyes, the chatter around us disappearing. We were in our own world, and we always would be.

It didn't matter where we got married, or what flavor the cake was, or even what dress I wore. As long as we were together...

Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 375 41
Y/N just wanted to be in a girl group, but things didn't go her way. She was assigned to join a famous boy group named Monsta X. Even tho she got in...
404K 14.5K 37
- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her body is going through, after they exper...
202 11 11
"SHIT MY COFFEE!" She exclaimed as her cup of coffee spilled everywhere on her black dress, "Oh. Sorry." The man said with a plain expression as he w...
15.5K 363 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...