My absolutely cliché life

By _fanfic_writer

Meet Chloe Marie Smith, a 15 year girl that couldn't be any more cliché;she's the head cheerleader, straight... More

Chapter 1~The Move From Hell
Chapter 2~The Neighbors
Chapter 3~My Leap Of Faith
Chapter 4~Missing Home
Chapter 5~Facing Reality
Chapter 6~The Replacements
Chapter 7~Living in Happiness
Chapter 8~Defying The Cliche
Chapter 9~The Party Night
Chapter 10~ What in the Hell did I do Last Night?
Chapter 11~Bye Bye Mom and Dad
Chapter 12~Bonding Time
Chapter 13~ Meeting Magcon
Heyyyy
Chapter 14~ More Than Friends
Chapter 15~Look What the Cat Dragged in
Update Soon
Stopping the Story

Bonus Chapter~ Namelia(Nash and Amelia)

32 2 0
By _fanfic_writer

Amelia’s POV:

After the drinking game, Nash has been trying to talk to me for the past 3 days and I don’t think he’s going to let up on it anytime soon. 

I was just minding my own business just writing some song lyrics when he came up and sat down next to me.

“Do you mind?” I asked with much attitude.

“Ah no, I’m fine but thanks for asking.”

I just rolled my eyes. Doesn’t this jerk understand that I don’t want him here.

“What are you doing?”

“Writing.”

“Writing what.” he asked.

“Words.” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Oh cool.” he said.

“Yep.” I said.

“Well, do you wanna go on a date with me?”

I can’t believe he just asked me that. Doesn’t he take a hint.

“No.”

“Why not?” he asked looking like a lost puppy with those big blue eyes.

“Because I’m writing.”

“Oh okay.” he said sadly then got up to leave.

“Finally.” I muttered under my breath. 

I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked to see who it was but no one was there. Out of nowhere my song book was snatched out of my hands and I saw those blue eyes staring right back at me.

“Nash, give me back my book.” I demanded. 

“No.” he said.

This kid was really getting on my nerves.

“Nash.” I said keeping my temper under control. “Give me back the book.”

“Go on a date with me.”

“No.”

“Then you don’t get your book back.”

“Fine.” I agreed. 

“Really?” he asked surprised.

“Yes. But I hope you know I only said yes because you have my book.”

“Ok. But if you have fun you have to give me your number.”

“Fine. But, you should that I only said fine because I already know that I’ going to have a terrible time.”

“If that’s what you want to think but, be prepared baby, because I’m gonna blow your mind.” Nash said with a cocky smirk on his face. 

I followed him reluctantly to his truck. As I climbed in I said “I pegged you as more of a limo kind of guy.”

“You thought I owned a limo?” he asked amused.

This boy should be happy that he’s hot because he does not have brains to fall back on. “No, I thought you had a driver.”

“Oh, no way. I hate when they make people drive us around. I like to drive myself, I feel safer that way.”

I just nodded my head. We were driving for a few minuets until I decided to plug in y phone and play some music.

Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan came on first.

I just hummed along until the chorus, that’s when I started singing full out. Nash joined me and we sang out. Next came on Stay High by Hippie Sabotage. 

“You have good taste said Nash.”

“Thanks. I don’t really like most of those tacky pop songs that are a sad excuse for music.” (LIA’S OPINION NOT MINE)

 We drove for a bit until I saw the beach come in to view.

“Just as I thought.”

“What?” Nash asked.

“Every single guy takes a girl to the beach and then they have a picnic and watch the stars and other dumb shit.”

Nash started laughing then said “The beach is not where I’m taking you for this date.”

“Oh.”

Nash grabbed my hand then lead me further down the beach.

“We’re going to the boardwalk to get some food and then go to the arcade and possibly do some roller coasters and stuff.”

I started freaking out inside! This was a perfect first date, it was everything that I love to do.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I ordered a 1/2 pound burger with a side of cajun fries. Nash got BBQ wings with fries on the side.

“I’m happy.” said Nash.

“About what?” I asked finally starting to warm up to him.

“That you are being you around me.”

“Well there’s no one else I’d rather be.” I said with a small smile on my lips.

After we finished eating we went to the arcade and played everything! Next, we hit up all of the roller coasters and then decided to call it a night.

As we were walking back Nash took my hand again.

“Wanna sit?” I asked.

“Sure.” replied Nash

We were just watched the waves roll in and then Nash had to open up his big mouth.

“I thought you didn’t like this kind of stuff.” he said with a grin appearing on his face.

“Well, I never really tried it until now and I just thought it would be boring having 2 people just sitting looking and water and the sky.”

“Can I ask you something?” Nash asked looking very nervous.

“Why not?” I replied back.

He parted his lips and quickly licked them “Can I kiss you?”

I thought about this for a minuet and then nodded my head once.

He leaned in slowly and kissed me gently. I was unsure at first because I had never kissed anyone before. Soon I got the hang of it but the kiss quickly ended after that.

Nash looked at blushing and I smiled back at him. 

After that we just talked and the rest is history. 

I hope everyone enjoyed that little bonus chapter of Namelia’s first date. And just to be clear Namelia is pronounced like: na-melia. Not really difficult but IDK I thought it might be a good idea to include that so yeah.√

Song is:

∆Happy Little Pill by:Troye Sivan∆ Consider listening to that song cause it’s pretty good. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.2K 29
Okay first beca has a g!p, don't like it don't read it. In this story beca is the mysterious new girl, who has serious troubles going on in her life...
14K 274 12
When Bucky starts to get the cold shoulder from his girlfriend Dot who is attending college at NYU while he's in GA at UGA he starts to find himself...
85.4K 1.9K 28
Kylie Jacobs is the head cheerleader at her high school, Ridgewood High. She is popular and is considered the hottest girl in school. Except, she isn...
932K 13.7K 41
When Tiffany LeBrant meets new kid Cameron Dallas will she fall utterly in love. Or will past flings and drama, and fame ruin everything?