Chapter 7~Living in Happiness

Chloe's POV:

Finally, my first week of school is over with and now I can just enjoy this beatiful Saturday. My life is in a pretty great place right now. I made the cheerleading squad! And I was nominated as captain and I think I have a pretty good chance of winning! Things with Cam and I are starting to heat up a bit to. Last night he asked me to come over and keep him company while his mom was away for work. I went over and we watched some movies and snuggled but then he leaned over and kissed me gently but with much passion. I obvisously kissed back because I was not about to make the same mistake twice. We made out for a while but then things started to heat up once I took off his shirt. We laid down on his bed and started making out while I was on top of him. He started rubbing my back with his hand in slow circles that sent shivers down my spine. In return I played in his hair with my fingers and he started gently kissing my neck.

Then we heard a door opening;

"Cameron, it's momma. I'm back!"

"Shit" said Cameron.

He quickly put his shirt back on and I went and sat on the couch running my fingers through my hair. He put on a movie and fast forwared it a bit then open the door and sat on the bed.

"I'm up in my room with Chloe."He answered in one big breath.

Mrs. Dallas came up the stairs and gave Cam and I a big hug. She asked if we were hungry and then without an answer went downstairs to make us some food.

After about ten minuets she called up "Come on yout two, the mac-n'-cheese is done. I quickly got up and walked into the hallway. Cam followed me but pulled me back by my arm and pinned me against the wall.

"You can't get away from me that easily." he said with a smirk on his face. He gave me one last kiss and then took my hand and we walked down the stairs. Once we got to the base of the stairs he squeezsed my hand and let go of it. We went and ate some food then I said thanks and left. As I was walking out of his driveway and he came out of the door.

"Wait up"he said.

"What for?"

"I want to walk you home Chlo."

"Ok"I answered feeling really warm inside that he cared abut me getting home safelty even though I lived just across the street.

In  less than 2 minuets we were up at my door step.

"Chlo," he started off."I had alot of fun tonight and I think we should do it again tomorrow" he looked up at me with wide eyes, hopeful that I would say yes.

I decided to play a tiny prank on him and went to open up my door. I heard him sigh then start walking down the steps. I turned around and jumped on his back.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the entire world."

Cam started to blush then set me down and kissed my cheek then, he said "See ya later babe."

Then we both walked our separate ways.

(next day)

I woke up very early on Sunday because I was looking forward to being with Cam today. I took a shower and put on some sweatpants and a tank top and just left my hair down. I went down stairs and saw that it was 7:30. I just laid around watching some tv for about half an hour bu then I got bored so I texted Lia and asked her to come over.

Lia's POV:

I was up early today because I wanted to take a run but then Chloe texted me and we haven't hung out recently so I change my plans. I put on dark green shorts with a black tank top and my black high top converse. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked over to Chole's house.

When I got there Chloe told me about Cam and what they did last night. I told her to go after him if she really liked him. It was around 2:30 when I said I should go so I could finish some homework. We said bye and I left.

Chloe's POV:

LIa and I just hung out and talked and it was cool but now that she left I decided to text Cam.

To Cam<3:hey, wanna come over

from Cam<3:yeah give me 5

When came got there we just talked, watched movies, and made out;) He left at around 7 and I was so exhausted that I went right upstairs to bed.

I kinda didn't want this chapter to be like this but, I felt like writing the ending I wanted would of been wayyyyy too much in a chapter so I just added this chapter but whatevs.

And I forgot to write an author's note at the end of the last chapter because I had to go get reqady for my basketball game so yeah..i'm done talking(typing)....bye;)

oh and can you spread the word about this book thanks!

-read

-share

-comment

-vote

Lucy Harris to the side(Ashley Olsen)