Chapter 12~Bonding Time

I HAVE HUGE NEWS!!!! I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED MY CHARACTER LIST!!!!! I WILL BE POSTING IT SHORTLY. Since I am a nice person I’ll give you one character…..

Ok so, I know this is really unexpected but, Cameron Dallas will be played by…..CAMERON DALLAS!!!!!! ;) hahahahaha I bet you didn’t see that one coming. 

Chloe’s POV:

I woke up and had to go pee so badly. I went to get up but, there was an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to see Cam next to sleeping. I removed his arm and went into the bathroom. I did my business and sat on the counter just thinking about the events of last night. 

∞•Flash Back•∞

“2 whole weeks?” Cam asked excitedly.

“Yeah.” I said nervously.

“That’s the whole break.”

“I know that Cameron. I don’t mean to intrude but I have a very reasonable excuse for coming over here.”

Cameron lead me upstairs to his room and I explained to him about Chris and Crystal. He felt very bad for me because he hates Crystal as well. We stayed up just talking and then we got really tired so we fell asleep.

∞•End Flash Back•∞

I decided to shower and shave my legs so I left the bathroom and grabbed my bags. After my very relaxing shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around me while I brushed out my hair. I put it in a french braid and dug through my various bags to find some decent clothes. I decided to dress simply and put on a electric blue tee shirt with jeans shorts. I dug out my black converse just incase cam and I decided to go anywhere then, left the bathroom. 

Cam was just getting out of the shower when I walked into his room. I just sat down on his bed and went on my phone. I heard the bathroom door open and he came out only wearing a towel around his waist. The sight was drool worthy. Seriously I think my mouth was hanging open and drool started coming out.

“Oh hey Chloe.” Cam said super casually.

How can he remain casual while only wearing a towel around his waist? When he’s muscular, hot, defined, tanned, 6 pack is staring right back at me.

“Um..hey Cameron.”

Then Cam came closer to me and engulfed me in a huge hug. Oh did I mention HE’S ONLY WEARING A TOWEL!

“Cam! You’re only wearing a towel.” I practically screamed at him.

He just laughed and let me out of his tight grip. “I’m aware.”

“So, go put on some clothes then you can hug me.”

“Whatever Chloe you know that you’re enjoying the view.”