This is a CATastrophe! (Black...

By fishy_bowl

When you find a box of kittens on the sidewalk, you decide to take them in. When you do, your life become muc... More

Just purrrfect!!
Interests
Shopping in hell
Ramen night!
Love gone wrong
New life
News Flash!
Thoughts and Opinions
Just Dance!
Do you love me?
Lunch break
Mall ball
Secrets and Revealing
Sleep problems
Glasses with Miss Bitch
It's a Deal
Adjusting to a new life
It's all connected!
Coffee Talk
Behind your back
Arguments and Windows
Announcement
Uncomfortable Silence
True Story
Possessive Pride
Is it a Date?
Amusement Park Stalking
Caught!
Picture
Party Invitation
Tea Time
Bottles
Hidden Feelings
Uninvited Guest
Ugly Truth
Redemption
It's Time
Burning Riddle
Preparations!
Going Home
A/N
Q&A
Epilogue
A Complaint

Flyers and Conflicts

3.5K 133 77
By fishy_bowl

It's been about three days, and it was quieter in the house. As of now, you were reclining on the couch, staring at a flyer in your hand. 

"How long have you been staring at that piece of paper for?" Alois meowed, jumping onto your chest. Ciel sighed, padding over to you and sat on top of the couch. 

"She can't understand your bloody meows, moron," he hissed. The blonde rolled over, looking up at the flyer.

"Hey! It's a... dance. Is that like a party?"

"Ask her in English, idiot." 

Alois closed his eyes, his weight becoming heavier. You shrieked, throwing the paper aside and almost chucking the former cat off as well.

"Please..." you panted, "don't ever take human form on my stomach."

He stared at you for a moment, then pounced on your and engulfing you into a hug. Ciel patted your head out of slight pity as the blonde almost strangled you.

"Anyways, I was gonna ask what a 'homecoming dance' is," he said, letting go of you. You coughed a little before sitting up and grabbing the paper from the ground and smoothing out its wrinkles. 

"A homecoming dance is a school event where people dress semi-fancy clothes and gather. I don't go anymore, but if you guys want to go, I think I have a dress in my closet."

"Indeed you do," another voice piped up. "It's quite a beauty. You should wear it more often."

You raised an eyebrow, looking next to you to see Sebastian sitting next to you with a polite smile. "You are rather pretty already, though."

"Oh, uh, thanks." Your face flushed as he leaned in closer. 

"You know, I think you're prettiest when-"

A butter knife was thrown at the demon's head and sunk into the skin, causing excessive bleeding. You, knowing that he was an immortal being, asked, "are... you okay?"

"Ah yes, I'll go clean up right now miss (Y/n)." He stood up with a bow and hurried to the bathroom. You looked back, seeing Claude push up his fake glasses and leave the room. 

"That was... weird."

Alois stood up and stormed away, only for you and Ciel to hear loud yelling coming from the bathroom. 

Ciel closed his eyes, shifting into his normal, human form (minus the cat ears and tail). "Idiotic bastard."

"That's not nice." 

"Moronic son of a bitch."

You sighed and rolled your eyes at his response. "Sure, that's much better."

"Anyways, tell me about this homecoming thing. Why don't you go anymore?" He asked in a calm voice. You hummed, placing your arms behind your head. 

"I dunno why. I guess I experienced it once and that was enough for me."

Ciel raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Well, if you don't want to go, I'll respect your choice."

A silence crossed the two of you before you spoke up once more. "Do you want to go?"

You noticed the boy's ears perk up, but his expression stayed stoic. "That... would be nice."

Sebastian and Alois entered the room again with irritated looks on their faces. "Ah, you're back. Everything alright?"

They exchanged glances but kept their mouths shut. 

"Alright, I won't ask any questions," you sighed, "but Ciel told me that he'd like to go to homecoming for the experience. You on board, Alois?"

His eyebrows furrowed, deep in thought. After a few seconds, he nodded. "Sounds like tons of fun!"

"That's the spirit! I'm gonna try and invite the gang, save for Brian and Austin, and see if we can all go." You grabbed your phone and opened it with a smile. 

(Y/n): Hey guys Ciel and Alois want to go to homecoming you guys in or nah?

Matt: Sure I have nothing beater to do. 

Matt: *better oof

Brianna: Good save dude

Jessica: I don't have a suit T^T

Matt: That sucks. I don't have anything casual-fancy to wear

Brianna: Nonsense! I'm coming over right now to help you get stuff. Yeah we're going (Y/n) ttyl

Matt: Oh sweet Jesus

Jessica: I've noticed that Brian and Austin haven't been responding..... are they okay??

(Y/n): Uh I think so. Maybe they're making out

Little did you know, they were doing the opposite of making out.

"Get off you faggot!" The brunette yelled, kicking the smaller boy's stomach.

Grell's eyes burned holes in Brian's head, storming over. "Don't. Call. Anyone. That. Ever. Again." With a swift grab and flick of the arm, Brian slammed against the wall with a grunt. 

"What the hell is happening?" Ronald asked in a panic, helping Austin up. Auna sighed. 

"Until one of them is almost dead, the door won't open."

"Why weren't we affected?" William intervened, pulling Grell away from Austin.

"Supernatural creatures aren't affected. If there weren't two, then one would go mad and try to attack one of us. All that'd be accomplished is that we would be beat up and the door wouldn't open," Auna explained. 

"Well why don't we beat up a kid," Grell asked maliciously, eyes trained on Brian, who was struggling to stand up. 

"That won't work either. I dunno, the Heavenly Organization is weird as balls."

Austin had managed to elbow Ronald and stagger towards Brian, throwing a punch at his throat. The blonde-haired reaper leaped at him, but the damage had already been done. 

As soon as the hit landed, a large door appeared behind the goddess. She noticed it almost immediately, and snapped her fingers. 

Everyone disappeared from the room, landing in the next one. Ronald grabbed Austin's shoulder with a worried glance. "Are you back to normal?"

The blonde blinked, looking around the room. It was a large blue room that was illuminated by god knows what, giving it cool lighting. 

His eyes traveled to his friend, battered, bloodied, bruised, and unconscious.

"What... what happened?!" He cried out, standing up and running over to Brian. "Did- did I do this?"

He started to chew on his nails, spewing incoherent words left and right. Auna walked over, brushing a black strand of hair over her shoulder and lightly pushed the nervous wreck aside and knelt down. As light as a feather touching water, she placed a finger to the unconscious boy and mumbled a spell under her breath.

The wounds on Brian started to slowly close up as the damage reversed itself. The goddess winced slightly, but waited until everything was reverted to its original state. 

Brian's eyes opened as he sat up. They landed onto Austin, whose smile brightened the entire room.

"You're alive! Thank god..."

His fluffy blonde locks were disheveled and a bruise started to form on his cheek. His left eye was quivering and was on the verge of closing. His teal turtle neck was ripped here and there, exposing his pale skin. Scratch marks were littered on his exposed right leg, and the fabric of his jeans were torn. 

Brian looked down at his own body and mended clothing. "Did I do that to you?"

Austin knelt down to his level with a kind smile on his face. "It's... not your fault. Don't, uh, don't worry about it. I'm fine."

Brian's hand reached out towards his pale cheek, touching it gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, dove."

The weary boy's face flushed at the nickname, eyes looking around the room. Auna and Ronald exchanged glances, wondering if the two had hooked up. 

"Well, we should keep going. We'll explain everything to you later," William announced, turning his attention over to a large book on a podium. As soon as he made eye contact with the stand, the goddess fell onto the floor. 

Ronald's eyes grew as he turned her limp body over. Her eyes were closed, but something else didn't settle with him. He placed a finger under her nose, the result making his pulse quicken. 

"She's not breathing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
62.2K 2.2K 20
After finding a box of cats on the street you take them.
14.2K 445 18
The Queen is dead. And you had a pretty good idea of who was responsible. The Queens' Guard Dog. You wouldn't let him get away with it, no matter wha...
2.2K 54 103
New school, new personality,new possibilities In men, new friendships and relationships..., new life