Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

Bởi dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... Xem Thêm

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

Something's wrong.

3.2K 85 46
Bởi dawinabieber

Justin was sitting on the couch watching the TV. It’s been 2 days and his fever have cool down a bit but Justin was still not feeling well, Pattie make sure that Justin didn’t got anywhere and just  rest at home. She’s been by his side the whole time. Scooter didn’t bother Pattie for work or anything as he knows how much Justin needs his mom. Justin stares at the TV with his tired eyes. He was wearing his baggie jumper and sweats. His face was a bit pale and his lips were a bit dry. All in all he looks sick but better than 2 days a go where he’d be sleeping the whole day.

Pattie smile as she walks to the living room. She looks at her sick son. “Honey, are you alright?” She asks as she feels his forehead. He’s not that warm anymore.

 Justin nod weakly. “Okay, I’m gonna cook lunch now alright, then after that you can eat the medicine and sleeps.” She said.

“Okay mommy.” Justin answers smiling at his mother. He feels thankful that his mom stayed with the whole time he’s sick. Pattie even sleeps in Justin’s room so he son could cuddle with her. She knows how much Justin loves to do that when he’s sick. And for that Mark never had the chance to hurt him. He hasn’t seen Mark at all.

The doorbell ring makes Justin jump a bit. “I’ll get it.” He yells groggily. His voices haven’t fully recovered yet.

“Are you sure honey?” Pattie yell from the kitchen.

“Yeah.” He answers as he walk to the front door and open it only to be met with someone that he misses deeply.

“Justin!” the person yells engulfing him in to a hug.

“Dad!” he croaks as he hugged him back.

“Oh, how much I miss you son. I’m sorry only now I get to come and see you. I’ve been busy with work.” Jeremy said as he pulls away. He looked at his son with sad eyes.

Justin smile. “It’s okay dad, I understand. Where’s Jazzy and Jaxon though? I miss them” he said frowning. He misses his little siblings so much.

“They’re at home. I  just came here from my workplace but don’t worry about it they misses you so much too, I’ll bring them next weekend alright.” Jeremy said. Justin just nod at his dad answer. They walk in to the living room. Pattie came and gave a hug to Jeremy as she continued back with her cooking.

“You look really sick son.” Jeremy said as he study his sons face. He looks so different. Jeremy swore that he thinks Justin lost some weight or something. But he just brushed it out thinking that he hasn’t seen Justin in 2 months as Justin went on tour.

“Yeah, been sick in 2 days. It sucks.” Justin said.

“Well, I hope you get better soon.” His father said patting his son shoulder.

“So, any new girl huh?” Jeremy teased his young son. Justin just chuckle.

“Seriously dad. Nope. Too busy to have one.” Justin answer his dad.

“How about that Selena girl?” Jeremy ask.

“Ouh. She’s just my friend dad. Actually she’s one of my best friend in the industry.” Justin answer truthfully.

“Well, if you say so bud. But if you do have one, you would tell me right?” Jeremy said raising his eyebrows at Justin.

“Are you for real dad? Save that for Jazzy okay.” Justin chuckle again. Truthfully Justin can only chuckle at every situation. He hasn’t laugh at all lately. Even if he laughed, that would be force.

Jeremy smile at his son. He misses his son so much. To him, even though Justin is already 17, he will always be his little boy. He may not be there for Justin all the time but when he gets a chance, he will not take it for granted.

“So, what did you think about your mom new boyfriend?” Jeremy suddenly ask. The smile on Justin face drop instantly. His dad noticed it and frown.

“Are you okay bud?” he ask concern.

“Wha.. What? Ouh, about that. Yeah, he’s fine.” Justin answers not looking at his dad. Jeremy watched his son concern. ‘He’s hiding something’ he thought. He wouldn’t just answer ‘he’s fine’, Justin would normally make a joke or something if he really thinks that person is nice.

Before Jeremy could ask anything else, the sound of the front door open make both of them look towards it. Justin instantly scoot closer to his dad when he saw the person’s face but Jeremy was too busy to notice his terrified son as he’s looking at the person frowning not knowing who this man is.

“Mark, you’re back!” Pattie said excitedly as she came to the living room. She hug him and kiss him on the lips. Jeremy smile at now he knows who’s this man is but not Justin, he was leaning his head on Jeremy’s shoulder focusing on the Tv.

“Mark, come. This is Justin’s dad, Jeremy.” Pattie pull Mark’s arm towards Jeremy and Justin.

Mark put on a fake smile but no one can see that as how good is his acting skill. He approach Jeremy and shake his hand.

“It’s good to finally meet you. I’m Mark.” He said. “Yeah, I’ve been waiting to see you but I’m glad we finally met though.” Jeremy replied politely.

“Pattie honey, I know I just got here but I can’t be long, I have a lot of work at the office. I just came here to visit you and my buddy Justin.” He fake another smile. Justin snap his head up when his name was mention by the man.

When Mark saw Justin finally looked at him. He smirk a little making Justin whimpered a little. Jeremy that was sitting close to his son look at him worried. But he didn’t ask anything as Mark still talking.

“How are you bud, heard you were sick?” he ask like he was concern but he was upset actually. He didn’t get to do anything to Justin these 2 days as Pattie told him that he was sick and Pattie would be home taking care of him, not leaving his side.

“Umm .. I’m fine now.” Justin answers quietly faking a small smile at Mark as he knows he can’t make his parents suspicious on anything.

“That’s good to hear.” Mark reply.

Mark then says goodbye to all of them as he live to his ‘workplace’.

Justin let out a sighs of relief when he heard Mark’s car leaves the house.

“Buddy are you alright?” Jeremy asked again as he can feel his son shaking beside him. Justin looked up to his dad.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired.” Justin said weakly. It’s true, he’s tired emotionally and physically.

“Why don’t you take a nap for a while?” Jeremy suggests. Justin nod.

“You’re not going yet right dad?” he asked looking at his dad’s eyes. Jeremy looked at his son. He can see something in his eyes. Pain. But Jeremy didn’t understand why his always happy-go-lucky son looks vulnerable somehow.

He pull Justin in to a side hug. “No, I’m not buddy. Just rest alright.” He coo. Justin nod his head and lay down the side of his head on Jeremy’s lap. He fell asleep instantly.

Justin POV

I open my eyes slowly. I groan as my head hurts really bad. I try to get up but my body was aching everywhere.

“What’s going on?” I said to myself. I look around and my house was dark. I was still in the living room but they look scary. My eyes search around. Where’s dad? Where’s mom? They can’t leave me here.

I stood up slowly and wobble towards the kitchen but no one’s there. “Mom?” I yell a few times. But there’s no answer.

I went back to the living room and my eyes went wide, my breath hitch, my body was shaking.

Blood is everywhere. And body lying around the living room. “Justin?” a faint voice called my name. I search for the voice and landed on one of the figure that lying on the floor cover with blood.

“NO!” I scream as I went to the figure. My dad!

I kneel beside my bloody dad’s body. Tears were pouring down my eyes. “Dad, what’s going on? Oh my god! What ha.. happen?” I ask panicking.

“I’m so.. sorry Justin .. I tried.. to st.. stop him.” That’s all he said before he went limp on my arms.

“No no no!” I bawl shaking my dad’s lifeless body. “Dad! Come back!” I yell again and again but he’s not responding.

Suddenly I heard a chuckle behind me making me turn around at the voice. There he stood my worst nightmare.

“I told you Justin. I’ll kill them all if they found out about this. Now, they all dead” He said amuse. I look at him in tears and confuse.

“Wha..what?” I stutter. What he mean by ‘they all dead’

“Look around you Justin.” He smirk. I took a shaky breath and roam my eyes around the living room.

I swear I almost stop breathing.

The body’s.

My family, my mom, dad, jaxon, jazzy, my crew, ryan, chaz.

I fall to my knees at the side in front of me. This can’t be happening. They can’t be dead.

“This is what you get for not listening to me Justin. Because of you they all end up dead. Now it’s your turn.” He said as he point the gun on my temple. I stare down at the floor not moving. Might as well die now, I lost everyone that I love and all because it’s my fault. He pull the trigger and the bullet went through my head.

Narrator POV.

Justin shoot up from his deep sleep screaming. Jeremy was startle and looked at his son but quickly and gently pull his son to him. Pattie was upstairs but even she could hear the screaming and sobbing. Justin was shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

“Justin buddy. Shhh.. calm down.” Jeremy try to sooth his crying son.

Justin didn’t stop though. He tried to get away from the grip. “I’m here. Daddy’s here buddy. Shh.” Jeremy soothed again. This time Justin stop shaking as he recognize the voice. He opens his eyes slowly to be met with his worried looking dad face. He straight away wrap his arm around his dad. Not wanting to let go. Jeremy pulled his son onto his lap cradling him as Justin sob his heart out in to his neck..

“Shhh. It’s okay, it’s just a dream.” He whisper to Justin’s ear rubbing his back up and down. Pattie stare at his son and couldn’t help to shed a tear. She can never see his son cry, it’s hard to see Justin cry, he rarely cries.

Justin was crying for almost 30 minutes until he fell asleep on Jeremy’s arm. Once Jeremy could feel his son light breathing, he knows he’s asleep. He sighs still rubbing Justin’s back soothingly.

He looks at Pattie that was sitting in front of him looking at her son worried. “Umm. I’m gonna take him to his room. He needs his sleep since he practically didn’t sleep peacefully just now.” Jeremy said. Pattie nod saying a quiet okay. Jeremy cradle Justin in his arm gently and carefully and pick him up bridal style.

It’s not that hard to support Justin’s body. He is so small and light for a 17 year old boy.

Pattie kiss his son forehead before letting Jeremy bring him to his room. Jeremy put Justin gently on his bed. Bring his thick blanket to cover him and tuck him in. Justin immediately pulled the blanket to him as he was shivering. Jeremy sat on the bed.

He looked at his son and removed his damp hair from his forehead as Justin was sweating a bit. He kiss Justin forehead.

“I know something is bothering you son. I just wish you would tell me.” that’s the last thing he said before he walk out of the bedroom.

Justin was sitting on his tour bus. His body was bruised everywhere but no one notice it as he decided to wear a very cover up outfit. He was beaten up last night by Mark as Justin fight back when he tried to rape him for the second time in a day yesterday. He just couldn’t take the pain but Mark didn’t care, when he want something, he’ll get it no matter how. And Mark was being extra rough these week and Justin just kept thinking and wondering how long can he take this abuse.

Justin was snap out of his thought by Ry Good. “Hey buddy. Let’s check out this amazing pants I just got.” Ry said excitedly. He always shows Justin the new fashion trend and a lot of it cached the young pop star eyes.

“Sure” Justin answer above whisper. Ryan frown and look at Justin. His eyes widen as he saw his face.

“What the hell happen to you man?” Ry ask titling Justin chin. Justin moved his head.

“Just didn’t get enough sleep that’s all.” He answered.

“Justin, this is your rest time. You should be getting enough rest. Scooter didn’t just give your break for you to get yourself work out even more.” Ry start to lecture like a big brother.

“Don’t you think I know that?. God! I’m find alright.” Justin snap suddenly. He was about storm out the small room in the bus but Ry instantly grab his hand making him flinch at the touch.

“Are you okay?” Ry ask as he release Justin’s hand. “Would you guys just stop asking me that question!” he snap again and this he make sure he gets to get out of the bus but he stop at the back of the bus as he didn’t know where to go. He didn’t want to go home.

He kicked the bus tire angrily. “Fuck!” he hiss as his foot is now hurt. He just wanted to scream his heart out but he can’t because that would just catch the crew’s attention.

“Justin” someone scream his name. Ryan was walking towards him with Fredo and Kenny.

Justin just stare at them. “I’m sorry if I upset you okay. Don’t just run out like that.” Ry said worriedly.

“Yeah, we thought you got kidnap or something.” Fredo said.

“What are you guys talking about?” Justin asked weirdly.

“Ugh! Never mind. Now, get your ass on the bus, I still haven’t showed you the pants.” Ry said.

Just as they were about to walked in the bus. Justin’s phone started ringing. He said a quiet sorry making the others playfully roll their eyes. ‘Mom’ appeared on my screen.

“Hello mom?” Justin said instantly.

“Justin, can you get home now, it’s emergency.” Pattie said from the other side in her urgent voice.

“Okay, be there in 10 min.” he answers and put down the phone.

Kenny send Justin to his house right away because when his mom says emergency, it must really am an emergency.

“Thanks Kenny!” he yell and wave as he ran walk fast to his house, he cant really run since his body is still aching.

“What is it mom?” he ask as he enters his house. Pattie was standing in the living room with 1 big travel bag beside her as she was checking her handbag. Justin look at her confuse.

“Good. You’re here Justin.” Pattie said as she still rummaging through her bag.

“What’s will the big bag mom?” he ask.

“Ouh, i’m sorry baby but I won’t be home in a few days” Pattie said as she now stop going through her bag and focus on her son.

“What? What for?” he ask again.

“I have some business to handle there for while.” She answers now pulling her bag with her towards Justin as she scroll down her phone.

“Scooter didn’t say anything.” He said confuse again.

“Honey, this is not scooter’s work. Mark is not feeling well for travelling so he ask me instead to deal with his client over there.” She answers smiling at her son and look back at her phone. Justin didn’t return the smile as he just stare at his mom. When she say those words. Justin knows what’s going on. He turns pale all of sudden.

“How.. lon..long are you going to be there?” he stutter nervously. Pattie look up to her son face showing fear and she frown as she brought him in to a hug.

“Just in a week baby. Don’t worry about it, I’ll be home as soon as I’m done.” She reassure as she thought that her son is just shock by a sudden news of her going away and staying home alone.

“In a meantime, Mark will be here taking care of you alright. He even volunteered for it. So, if you need anything, just tell him. He even said that he’ll stay with you in a week to keep you company, so you won’t be alone at night.” She said still hugging his son.

Justin didn’t know what to say. He’s speechless. Mark planed all this, he knows it. Before he could stop his mother, Pattie was already at the door and the taxi that’s taking her to airport is already waiting outside.

“Okay baby. My ride is here and my flight is in an hour. I know you can take care of yourself. Don’t burn down the house alright. See you in a week. Love you Justin.” She said as she kiss his cheek and walk to the taxi as she was already late.

Justin just stood there not knowing how to respond.

“Hey baby, ready for our fun time for the rest of the week.” Justin jumped at the voice behind him. Mark was standing on the front door looking at Justin back with a smirk.

Justin didn’t want to look who is behind him but he knows who that voice belong to. He stared at the ceiling in front of him, tears roll down his cheek as he whisper

“Why god?”

 Hello lovelies !!!

How was the chapter ??

Mark is some sick bastard right?

But not to worry, someone will find out about this.

Comment and Vote alright.

Love you !!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
104K 4.9K 35
Justin Drew Bieber didn't care how much his boyfriend hurt him, he loved him way too much to ever leave Jason McCann.
44.3K 3.3K 31
Justin Bieber is forced to get married to a man name Leo Montgomery, during the engagement with the man, Justin is introduced to a man name Jason McC...
2K 40 32
this story is about jeremie, a sixteen year old who is living a, well..trying to live a normal life. a normal teen life i'd say..:)she has her issues...