Oh, Hi... Cimorelli... ~Seque...

By JournalArtist

*Sequel to 'Y-You're Cimorelli...'* What will happen when Aurora meets up with Cimorelli again? How will Cimo... More

Intro
Prologue
C1 ~ Locked Away
C2 ~ Meeting Up Again
C3 ~ Unsettled
C4 ~ Worry
C5 ~ Shut Out
C6 ~ Educational Institution... NOT
C7 ~ Therapy!
C8 ~ Friday
C9 ~ Confrontations
C11 ~ Night With The Cimorellis
C12 ~ Jamie
C13 ~ Addictions
C14 ~ Cimorelli Boy
C15 ~ First
C16 ~ Really?
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 1
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 2
C18 ~ The Talk
C19 ~ Sorry

C10 ~ Feelings

771 33 1
By JournalArtist

Aurora

Why am i such an idiot? I should have known it was a mistake! Why did i bring it up? Why couldn't i just pretend it never happened?!

Because you wanted it to.

No, no i don't. I definitely need something to distract me today.

Breaking away from my thoughts i open the front door of my aunts house.

“Aurora?! Is that you?” Sam yelled.

“Yeah! Whatcha need?” I closed the door behind me.

“Cimorelli called they wanted to do something with you, give them a call” She informed me. Sighing i ran upstairs and put my phone on the charger.

I should have known better

yes you should have, she's no good for us Aurora

Why not!?

You got drunk last night, gave your first kiss away to a girl! a girl of all people who you just met a week ago.

That… is actually a good point.

Call Lisa, get your mind off of her and you'll be fine.

As soon as it reached 20% i turned back on my phone and scrolled through my contacts. Finding Lisa’s number i called.

“Aurora!” She shouted into the phone causing me to flinch away.

“Yeah. My aunt said you called.” A sudden wave of nausea hit me.

What the hell? Is this like a delayed hangover or something?

“Are you ok? you sound a little weird” Oh great my head is now throbbing.

What is going on?

“Yeah, just a long night. Whatcha need?” I rubbed my forehead with my hand.

“The girls and i were wondering if you want to spend the day with us, please?” Aha just what i need.

“Of course i will go, want me to head over to you're place?” I say just a tad bit excited.

“Really!? Alright no well go get you!” and with that she hung up.

Lisa

“She sounded happy, but… sick at the same time.” I slipped my phone into my pocket.

“Sick? Do you know why?” Katherine asked.

“She said she had a late night last night” I shrugged not thinking much of it.

“You don't thinks she's-” I cut Katherine off.

“No, no she can't be.” I shook my head not wanting to believe it.

“are you sure? with everything going on-” I cut her off again.

“She's not like that!” I yelled at her.

“Ok guys take a breath” Amy put her hand on my arm as i glared at Katherine.

“Lets just go get the others so we can go to Aurora’s” I grab my purse before rushing outside with the others trailing behind me.

.

.

.

.

“Aurora!” Dani yelled out as we saw Aurora step out of house. Aurora smiled then approached us. Dani took off running crushing Aurora into a bone crushing hug.

“Dani let the poor girl breath.” Amy laughed. We all began to approach her and Dani, just as we arrived I heard Aurora whisper ‘thank you’ to Dani as she let go.

“So what's the plan for today?” Aurora smiles brightly at us.

“We are going to the fair!!” I yelled excitedly.

“Really?!” Her smile grew and she began jumping in her spot.

“Yeah lets go!” Lauren grabbed Aurora’s arm and began to drag her.

“Hey um Lauren, do you think you could uhm loosen your grip.” Aurora whispered.

“Oh sorry, i didn't realize-” Aurora cut her off.

“It wasn't your fault, its just… my arm is still sensitive” She tiptoed around the subject.

“From what?” Lauren was clueless.

“T-the car accident… M-my n-nerves in my arm they were messed up.” She stammered over her explanation. My heart leaped out of my chest, taking a quick glance at Lauren i could see her fighting back tears.

“S-sorry” Lauren immediately let go of her before walking off.

“Do you think it was too much?” Aurora asked from beside me causing me to jump.

“No she just wasnt ready. Its ok, lets go” I gave her a small reassuring smile.

.

.

.

.

“Wow! This fair is amazing!” Aurora was dragging us from ride to ride and won everyone different things from the booths.

“Sure is!” Katherine agreed while eating some cotton candy. We were sitting down taking a break from running around.

“Ooh lets go on that ride next!” Aurora pointed towards a not so exciting ride.

“But it looks so lame” I sighed.

“Come on, what do you got to lose.” She persuaded me.

“Fine, lets go” I gave in. She pulled on my arm leading me to the ride.

.

.

.

.

“Thank you guys for such a great time. I needed this” Aurora stepped out of the van.

“Anytime we love hanging out with you!” Christina spoke on our behalf.

“I'll see you guys another time?” She looked at me directly in the eyes. Thats when i saw it, all her emotions hit me at once. And slowly the darkness in her eyes; sadness, loneliness and something… something else.

“Hey Aurora, would you like to stay the night at our house tonight?” I ask.

“Yeah sure i just got to ask my aunt. Are you sure?” She looks at the other girls before looking at me again. I nod my head and she walks inside her house.

“What was that Lis?” Amy asks.

“Somethings wrong she didn't want to go home.” I look back at the door.

“Are you sure?” Amy tries to make sure.

“Definitely, oh she's coming.” I notice her walking out with a small bag.

“Hey, she's said it was ok.”

“Yay! We are going to have so much fun tonight!” Dani and Lauren began to dance in the back seat.

Wow i have an odd family.

~~~~

Sims 4 comes out at 11. Tomorrow i am not really going to be on Wattpad due to this. I'M SO EXCITED!

QotU: What do you want to be when you grow up?

My Answer: A Pediatrician, i want to work with kids and be involved with the medical field.

Quote of the Update: 'Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got.' - Josh Billings

Anyways, have a good week! Until next time.

∞ForeverCimFam∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 482 18
The Cimorelli sisters are powerful witches who have to work together to fight the forces of evil. What will happen when it all becomes a bit too pers...
42.6K 593 16
The Cimorelli's lives are about to get turned upside down when one of them gets attacked by a severe illness and two of them are involved in a very s...
38.1K 1K 52
Dani's been acting weird and all her sisters have noticed but only Lauren decides to do something about it. She needs to save her baby sister... But...
8.4K 510 51
Just some Cimorelli one shots. Mostly depressing ones, because I seem to be good at that. Cover by @PhoenixWriter11 Most of the older chapters aren't...