The children

By samara1carter

two teens diverge into the world which they thought they knew, but did not. In fact they find themselves thro... More

The Final Arc Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
PART TWO (chapter eighteen) (warning may contain some foul language)
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
PART THREE (chapter twenty-eight)
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Dream Valley
Chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine

Chapter fifteen

68 2 2
By samara1carter

 Kuda stopped when they had stopped. We had reached a small village. That had a hot spring. That night I took my first dip into a hot spring. I have to say I don't like it all that much. It was to public for me. I liked just taking a shower. I left soon out of the hot spring and instead I worked on homework on my laptop as the time ticked by. I was waiting for the guys to get back, I had finished all the work by the time they had gotten back from the hot springs. I was yawning as I had still been typing down on the essay about how people don't value time.

I had just finished the last paragraph. When they asked what I was doing.

“School work I am in highschool of coarse I would have homework.” I smiled.

They looked in a way that said 'okay'. I rolled my eyes as I saved the paper on a flash-drive. I leaned back as I pot the laptop back into the backpack. I looked at them.

“So whats the plan?” I asked

Kismae looked at me. “Your going to go under cover to gather information about a suspicious person that could be leaking information about the Akatsuki out to the enemy. So we need you to dress up like what ever you see fit to and infiltrate. This is a test to see if you are loyal to the Akatsuki. So I hope that you will succeed in doing this mission.”

I sighed leaning back. “Do I get to know a name a face or where he can be found? Or is this all with I have to find it myself?” I questioned him.

“His name is Haiku Rui.” he said before I was hushed

Night arrived and I snuck out of the hotel room making sure not to even stir Kuda. I walked outside and started my own investigation on who this Huiku Rui is.

I had gotten dressed up in a pitch black dress that had black combat boots that matched. They had platforms that were at least +6 inches. They laced all the way up to my mid thy. My dress was gothic style. It stretched enough to allow easy movement but also helped me blend in with the dark alleys or dark area's. I listened closely to what was going on all around the village with my wind element.

  “Haiku do you have anymore info? About those people if you do please send a hawk to the Leaf.”

That voice was coming from across the village. I could hear lots of girls laughing over there talking. I smiled as I went towards where I could still hear them chatting. I had no weapons on me but a small knife in the purse I was holding. That and a recorder. I moved silently like a deadly animal. As this Huiku man stepped out I made sure to follow him and the tall white haired man who had painted on tears below his eyes. It took me a little while to figure out who this person was. Then I felt a presence in the hotel we were staying at leave. Two to be exact and a dog. I must have signaled them that it wasn't safe here anymore, and, I made sure to send a message in the wind towards them to head back to base as soon as possible.

I rested in a tree many feet above the two people talking. My eyes had zoomed in one them in a way. I had a senbon twirling in my fingertips. It was laced with poison that could kill someone instantly. I was using two of them to hold up my hair. I waited for the right moment to throw it into the persons skull or throat. As he was about to utter where the new base was I throw it full force. I watched it as it pierced through the guy's eye. He hit the ground with convulsions. The white haired ninja looked up to where I was. I had already disappeared into the night. I was able to move quite fast even in platforms that I was wearing. I was making sure to lure him off the path my comrades had already had taken.

I jumped up into a tree changing my appearance with one twirl. I looked like a little kid with white hair and same outfit. Only that I didn't have the senbon in my hair anymore. I still had my purse though.

I jumped off the tree. The guy with white hair passed me with out even a second thought and I would know I hacked into his brain waves and could read what he was thinking. He thought he was running after a women not a child. I smirked turning it off and skipped back towards the hotel before I entered I turned back to normal. I went into the room and my bag was right where I left it.

I got changed and now was back into the battle suit and had my weapons back on my shoulder, and thy. I smiled as I left and payed for the room. I stepped outside noticing the white haired man again. I made sure not to make eye contact but it was hard when he came up to my drunk and kept trying to hit on me.

“Stop it old man unless you want yourself dead.” I hissed.

He put an arm around my shoulders.

“Now, now, a lady like you shouldn't talk like that.” he slurred.

 I grabbed his hand and launched him across the village. I stood at his feet and snarled.

“I suggest that you never ever touch the immortal Queen ever again.” I hissed

he shuttered but didn't disturb me afterwards. I walked at a normal pace this time as I listen to everything that was going on around me. I looked around as I heard the voices catching up to me. I jumped into the top of the tree watching silently of what happened below. I didn't stay long. I jumped into the clouds hiding everything they were searching for. That is if they were looking for me. ;p.

I made it to the base I entered it as silently as possible.

“How did you figure out that there were leaf ninja in that village?” Itachi asked me

I made no sound but I didn't want to utter the secrets I really did know. It was a good thing that he only whispered that into my ear making sure that no one around us heard what he had said.

“That man was a traitor and so there for I killed him before he could tell the leaf Ninja anything. If that makes you feel better and on top of that I wiped the memory of the ninja as well.” I stated.

Itachi nodded in approval kind of way. I went back into his bedroom and dumped my things in a corner. I dug through to look for my laptop charger. Which by the way is solar powered. So I put it back with anger realizing that we were at least 20 feet below the ground in the present room at the very moment.

So there for I leaned against the wall thinking of what itachi had said two nights before. It made my brain steam in processing what to do next. I heard Itachi walk into the room but that didn't bug me at all. I was still to lost in thoughts. If I had a dollar for every time I could lost in thought I would have a billion dollars by the end of the year ;p.

Itachi looked at my state which was staring at a wall with my head leaning against my hand, where my elbow as resting against my knee. This made him raise a brow towards me. Kuda sighed aloud.

“Don't bother she's lost in her own little world of thoughts at the moment.”

Itachi smirked as he stood up and walked over to where I was and tried to call my name softly. And then tap on my shoulder but that didn't startle me out in fact what did was a voice I remember that was on the wind... it was my mothers! And I could hear her walking in the forest complaining about how the weather was to dreary to stand and why would the New providence want her to wake up from her slumber for something this small.

My eyes widened and a sharp breath Kuda took. We both jumped up.

“Itachi do you happen to know Laika?” I whispered grabbing his hand

I lead him towards the secret exit that I had made only days before. Kuda was the first to burst out of the ground first. I looked around opening my receptors. My hair spread out like it was floating in water in a way. I located her she was only two miles away. I wanted to see her up close so badly. I wanted to ask her so many questions.

“Zera who is this Laika girl anyways?” he said hushed.

“She's supposed to be my mother and be frozen in time in New providence but I guess she's not frozen anymore and I have so many questions to ask her. She's only 3.2 kilometers away, if anything I just want to see what she looks like. So can I please.” I begged

he looked at me with calm eyes.

“I must follow you, but yes you may go.” he answered.

I did a silent dance in my heart for joy. As we were soon running towards Laika jumping from tree to tree. As we made it to the edge. I noticed something much different about her. Her kindness was no longer there.

“Well lookie here I'm being watched Samara, well I don't care,” she seemed to turn to face the faint being in front of her. “Samara I want you to depart from my being and find another soul to bond with other than mine. Because I have had enough to put up with and I don't want to drag anyone else into new providence so today is my final goodbye.” she had hissed.

I watched as she left the faint spirit walking away. She stopped for one moment.

“I'm no longer mortal, so, Samara it be wise if you found a mortal to bond with, since I am a hybrid. I'm no longer that innocent little girl you used to know. I watched my husband sacrifice himself for me and the twins. And I sacrificed myself in order for my children to get away from new providence. Although I want to still protect my children New providence will use me in any way to stop the new Queen of immortals from arising. All I can hope is that it isn't Zera.”

like the whispering wind she disappeared with the whisk of wind. Samara looked up at me knowing who I was, but, stayed silent as My mother left. I looked down at my feet knowing now that I would have to fight my very own mother to the death in order to still take the crown. And I know she would do anything in her power to help me. But also to do the deeds of New Providence.

I walked away from the small clearing now hurt more in my heart than I had ever been in my life. Itachi seemed to understand in a way. As we made it back to his bedroom I had curled up in the corner doing my best not to cry. But all the swirling emotions inside me were close to breaking free all the craziness of everything that had happened this year. Every last bit was only so much to bear. But to know that I was going to have to fight my own mother was something that I, I couldn't quite get a grasp onto. Silent tears started to stream like a never stopping river. Itachi walked over to me picking me up moving me over to the bed sobs started raking my body now. I was finally breaking down. This was something that not even Zane had ever seen. I felt so ashamed to have finally broke down showing my weakness. Itachi tried to hush the tears but only brought more.

That night I slept with my head resting on his chest and tears still streaming down my face.

The next day I didn't feel like getting out and about since I still felt like I could break down easily but I refused to be weak for longer than one day. I walked into the kitchen where I could smell breakfast being cooked. I sat down staring at the wall, Hadien tried to startle me but failed. I sat up now as the others had just finished there eating. My belly hadn't growled in over a week which was how long I could go with out food so far. I looked at Tobi for a quick second but looked away when he had planted Zestu into a pot and was watering him. I pulled out a knife and a small bit of wood I had picked up a long time ago. I had been working on this piece since I was six years old. So far I had only made the heads of about three people one looked like Josh but I couldn't quite tell why. One was taller than he is now. And the smaller petite was a girl with long wavy hair. The block of wood was the size of a thick book. A dog most likely Kuda was standing beside the petite girl and a man was beside her. This image had forever been in my mind for as long as I could remember but I could figure out yet that this was my family. Until this year that is. I could feel the breakdown coming again. But held strongly to the solid ground.

“So you carve wood, like for how long now?” Sasori asked kindly.

“since I was six years old but I never got past this. There faces were burned into my mind for as long back as I can remember but this year I finally learned that these people were my family. Sad don't ya think.” I said hushed.

He frowned for a few seconds and then left me alone to stare at the petite girls face. My mothers face, in the faint as a ghost memories I could always see her smiling and always thinking positively about things. But if you looked at her now. She was a cold empty hollow being that had lost everything that she loved so there was no longer the meaning to stay cheerful about the world when you've had everything stripped away from you. I could understand how she felt I really could. But how could I fight the last parent on this earth to the death. And she's not only my mom but Zane's Mom. How could I kill her knowing that.

I I just don't know what to think or where to go I was like an empty soul as well. Itachi asked for me to head back to the bedroom again. I followed like a lost puppy. When he closed the door behind him he went over and pulled out the photo of his little brother and told me about the great decision he had to make the night of the massacre.

I listened to every last bit. I patted his back at the end saying.

“What's done is done, all you can do is move forward and try your best to stay positive about the world around you.” I smiled faintly.

“then thats what you should have been doing instead of sulking around.” he smirked

By this time he had pend me down to the bed his face just inches away from mine. I felt hot and tingly where ever he touched my skin. His lips grazed the base of my neck making me gasp and hold back a moan. He never moved his hands away until I could utter.

“More please more.” I moaned

He smirked chuckling silently at me as he sat down over my waist. He inched closer to my body unzipping the battle suit. I was turning red with over working senses. I was already panting my body begged for more and more and nothing was helping this urge to have him touching everywhere. His fingers touched lightly over my breasts as his lips went from my neck up to my lips. I could feel his tongue go into my mouth making me groan his name. His smirk grew as he gently placed one hand on my lower back pressing me against him and the other behind my neck holding me into his kiss. I had bit my own tongue not noticing it at all.

He pulled away.

“did you just bite your own tongue or did I, I tasted blood.” he said worriedly.

I shrugged my shoulders. But as he was about to stop my eyes pleaded for him to continue where he left off. He smirked saying.

“who'd think you'd react like this, hn, your turning into something I don't even know.” he smiled as he went back to kissing my neck. All I could whisper.

“Please be gentle this would be my first time. And if we do, do it, were partners for life.” I smiled as he looked me straight in the eyes his smirked spread all acrossed his face.

“Deal.” he chuckled.

I leaned back moaning as he tickled my stomach.

~time skip~

only a few months passed after the breakdown and I could already tell the changes when I person becomes pregnant. But I was more than happy with having healthy children growing in my belly. Itachi didn't know yet. But the only reason I could tell was the random cravings for food that was something I wanted every day. Kuda could tell but shes a dog who's been a mom so I was guessing that she would know the sent. I think?...

But I didn't know how to break the news to Itachi at all. Like how was I going to say it anyways!. I noticed that I was only two months in and a small belly was getting a little bigger each day. I frowned. They were defiantly going to be immortal children thats for sure thats why they were growing so fast. Faster than normal pregnancies go that is. I could see the way Kabuto glared at me that he knew. But I pushed it past me. I was going outside for some air. I walked up to Kuda sitting down beside her as we sunbathed I started asking her questions.

“Kuda what was my mom like?” I asked calmly.

Kuda chuckled. But returned to a steady voice.

“The first time I met your mother was when I had given birth to a litter of pups and most of them had died off from starvation. All but Luka. She walked by the alley way every day almost and she would stop and think as she watched the litter grow smaller each time. Until one day she had a bag full of food and set it down beside me and Luka. She whispered 'Gods creatures don't deserve to die like this.' Her smile was so pure so kind. I take back when I snapped at her hand when she tried to open the bag of food and placed it near me and Luka. Luka was still to young for solid food but she ate it anyway in order to survive. Laika would appear from then one everyday leaving something for us to eat. Weather it was scraps from her kitchen or if it was canned dog food. She was such a good girl with a kind soul that could bear to see things suffering for long. One cold wet day she had made it to the alley way with and umbrella. She had lots of empty boxes she found the one only dry spot in the ally and started duck taping the boxes into a cove like figure. It was the smallest shelter that only Luka and I could fit into. She smiled proudly after she had finished and placed a worn out tarp over it taping it down to. She had said. 'now you have a shelter to keep warm and dry.' she had left the food inside this time making us lured into the small cove. When I had curled up with Luka bouncing around me, for over two weeks. Laika appeared scared the next time she had appeared. We had not seen her in over two weeks. She was crying and was barely able to breath but Luka and I went outside to comfort her in anyway we could. A few years later we found out that Laika was the kind of person that could never yell at anyone no matter how angry she was at them. She had such a small voice unless she was singing, her voice was like a thousand angels in harmony. She didn't know yet that I was ordinary from heaven's gates. I'm I fighter against the demons and bad omens of this world bound to it to protect the one person out of millions that showed so much kindness to me in my time of need. If it wasn't for her I would never of had Luka. She was always a mothering type bickering over her little brother Josh every few minutes. Her twin brother Zane lee, he was nothing like his twin. Just bigger and stronger and someone who couldn't care less about Luka and I. I made a promise with Laika the two months after you and your brother were born that I would protect you two from the cold winds of winter and evil spirits that swirl around you. That would be your ancestors btw. You have your mothers face but your eyes are a mix between your mothers dominant gene for green and your fathers dominant gene for blue eyes. So they some how mixed together.” she smiled “Your mother and your father were very proud of having you two. Enough that your father sacrificed himself in order to protect your pregnant mother, and your mother sacrificed herself in order to, keep New Providence away from your lives and every other immortal being. Those people... you have to make a promise that you will save your mother for me. Your mother is to kind and precious to be stained in red. I don't know what those people will make her do but all I know is that what ever it is, it is not going to be pretty what so ever.

I was leaning into her with my eyes closed imaging my mother doing all these things, these good deeds. I took a deep breath.

“Do you think that I will be a good mother like my mom was?” I questioned

Kuda looked at me from the corner of her eyes.

“Dear, I would have to say that you are the stronger side of your mother that she never had. You have the ability to fight back with and iron will. On top of that you are concerted as the mother of the street to the younger kids.” she seemed to smile.

I pat her back as I was rubbing my belly. “Thanks Kuda.” I whispered.

My hair drifted in the wind like floating water a small song came into my mind. I sang aloud to it.

“Here in this Valley where the dreams always come true, where my hopes are gathered in the Valley of dreams. I want my children to dance in the Valley of dreams, never weary about the world filled with chaos around them. There innocence never lost in the Valley of Dreams. Were the wind holds my soul, and the grass consumes my body.

Oh the Valley, Where dreams always come true, where my hopes Gather in the Valley of dreams. Where my heart is always pure as white snow. The laughter of children filling the air whisked away by the wind that calls me home. In the Valley of dreams where my life wish's to be pure. Where the horses call to me with their sweet nickers. the sun always showing baking the rocks beckon me to sleep in peace. The nights always warm never cold, crickets chirp, and wolves howl the song of the night. The beat of their feet hitting the warm soft ground echo inside me. When the moon is full, all beings gather beneath it to speak of the days to come of cherished memories and green grass waving in the wind.”

I hummed it over again watching the grass around me sway in the wind and the sun drift down below the trees. I could hear wolves far off howling the song of the pack. This made me smile sweetly.

I looked up at the approaching figure. I could tell it was Itachi he squatted over me looking down at me with a raised brow before he sat down beside me. To be truthful we were about six miles away from the base in a small clearing that I had made in secret. Just so I could stare at the sky.

He placed an arm around my shoulders as I leaned over resting my head on his shoulder. I'm guessing that he heard me talk about me being pregnant already because by the way his eyes looked I could tell he knew. I watched the harvest moon rise, the bright orange large circle rose into the sky slowly. Itachi was the first to speak.

“So I guess were going to have kids then?” he questioned me silently.

I simply nodded yes to his question, he wrapped around me a little tighter making sure that the cold wind didn't chill me. It made me fuzzy inside. This was the one side he never showed to anyone but to me when we were alone. Only when we were alone.

“I'm only two months in but they feel like they about six,” I laughed softly

He smiled brushing the hair out of my eyes. I looked at the stars as they poked out between the thin clouds.

“Since I am immortal thou, our children will be too, or at least the precent chances are a higher because, I am more likely to have twins or more than twins for some reason thats how they work. I heard from James that his mom who was the past queen. She had over 18 kids and only eight of them survived to become immortals at twenty, he never told me what ever happened to the other ten. But it makes me worry it really does.” I whispered almost breaking down again.

He rubbed my side softly. He hushed me with saying back.

“We can only do what we can do, and if the kids want to grow fast than they will weather we want them to or not. I don't really understand the immortal concept but I know that you will be a fine mother and a strong hardcore one at that.” he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 25.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
957K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...