Lunar Twins (Zeldris x OC) (E...

By ArtemisRowan

On hiatus until further notice. * * * * * * * An alien from Mars heals Zeldris and helps him escape after an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3: Zeldris' POV
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16: Gloxinia's POV
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20: Zeldris' POV
Part 21: New POV
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 12

164 4 0
By ArtemisRowan

Chimera was taken aback but tried not to show it. Did Earth have lunar twins, too?

"So are you like a twin that shares his body?"

The small man who was, apparently, Escanor laughed.

"Not quite. I'm more like another part of Escanor as a whole. During the day, I am larger and much stronger. But at night I look like, well, I look like I do now."

"Hm. On my planet we have a type of twin known as a lunar twin. Two separate consciousnesses in one body. Are you sure you're not..."

"I'm afraid not. I'm just... me."

Chimera smiled, "well, for what it's worth, I think just you is just fine."

Escanor flushed and smiled back. Chimera liked both parts of Escanor. Each seemed to have its own charm. She suspected he was the closest she'd find to another lunar twin in her lifetime.

"Forgive me for prying, but may I ask why these lunar twins seem so important to you?"

"Oh. It's not prying. Uh, I am a lunar twin. I share a body with someone else. In the morning it will be her turn to control our body again. I was hoping you might be someone who can relate."

"Well, I'm sorry to have given that impression. If your twin half as interesting as you are, I'll be happy to keep her company until you return."

This man was too sweet. Chimera flushed, red skin turning redder. He seemed so genuine.

"I do hope Lady Merlin comes to visit soon. I'm sure she'd be fascinated to learn about your planet and she'd be more than happy to answer any questions about the Earth that you might have. I can answer, too, but I only know a little bit of this world while she knows a great deal."

"She sounds like someone my twin would enjoy talking to. I'm not much of a scholar, but she loves to learn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 12 8
Earth's attack on the planet Zucar and the Zucarians who lived there sparked a flame of revenge in the daughter of its leaders. When the Earthlings s...
238K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
9.7K 326 40
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...
221K 5K 12
Y/n the lover of Zeldris and Meliodas comes back from her 3,000 year long imprisonment in the Goddess realm. She's back to fulfill her destiny as Que...