SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 14

11.9K 269 94
By kyy_writes

Y/N'S POV

You: J-jimin...how did you know that?

Jimin: You know...rumors...

Jisoo: How can you be so sure that she actually kidnaps people?

Jimin: Do you still remember the news when many students here at school had vanished?

Jennie: Yeah, we still remember.

Jimin: They're gone because Lisa kidnapped them. With Sehun.

Rosè: Oh my fucking god...

Jimin: Well, it's a really really long story but what matters now is that you girls should be careful.

You: Alright, do you have any idea why she kidnaps?

Jimin: She kidnaps people who messed with her or betray her.

Jisoo: Okay, I'm actually fucking freaked out right now so please stop it 'cause I still wanna live.

Jennie: I can't believe it. I shouldn't have forgave her if I only knew about this thing...

Rosè: I actually am scared right now, Jimin...

Rosè unnie clinged her arm to Jimin's and rests her head to his shoulder. Jimin kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Jimin: Don't worry girls, we will protect you all from her and Sehun. Right, hyungs?

Jhope: Yes, of course!

Namjoon: Definitely.

Jin: I will not let Jisoo to take her away from me!

Taehyung: We also need to be-

Taehyung oppa didn't finish his sentence when the speaker turned on and the principal announces something.

Principal: Good afternoon, students. I'm very sorry to disturb you but I have some bad news for all of you.

Everyone at the cafè starts to whisper at each other.

Principal: There's a student that's been missing for about 15 minutes ago and we are still identifying who the student is but we are very sure that he/she is from our school so please, take care of yourselves if you don't want to happen the same to you. Thank you for your attention. Goodbye and have a nice day.

The speaker then turned off and we all looked at each other's eyes with a worried expression in our faces.

Taehyung: I knew it. There's someone missing right at this moment.

Suga: Hmm, who could it be? You guys have any idea?

We all looked at each other with a questioning look but no one bothered to answer Suga's question. He just sighed and continued eating his food while I'm processing what happened earlier between Jungkook and Lisa.

I shook my head to forget about it and I continued to eat. After a few minutes, the principal then talked again on the speaker.

Principal: Students, we found out who the student has been missing and he's name is...

He? So, it's a boy then?

Principal: Jeon Jungkook.

I nearly choked on my food and I quickly dranked my water. Everyone was wide shocked that Jungkook will be the one who'll get lost. I started to cry again and I covered my face.

You: This is all my fault, guys. I shouldn't have let him alone...

Jennie: Don't blame yourself...It's not your fault.

You: But-

Principal: Chou Tzuyu reported the incident to me and she said that the suspect is a girl and she has long hair with an ashy blonde shade color, wearing a white hat. She wears black shorts and a white, pinkish, crop top jacket-style shirt with black stripes on the arm part. If you all have any idea who the 'mysterious' girl is, please report it immediately to my office. Rumors have been said that she is the one behind all this 'kidnapping' news so I suggest to all of you to be careful. Thank you again and godbless. Goodbye.

The principal turned off the speaker while it left us very shocked. I'm trying to figure out who the girl is and I'm remembering if I had seen a girl who wears what the principal said. Could it be?

Jimin: Well, that girl must be Lisa.

Oh, I fucking knew it. Why would she kidnap Jungkook? I'm seriously gonna kill her if I have the courage to do it but I have to find Jungkook first.

Taehyung: Let's not waste time, guys! We need to find Jungkook quick!

We all agreed to Taehyung and we immediately finished eating up. We also decided to skip dance class so we can investigate.

~TIME SKIP~

You: Hobi, found anything?

I saw he is scrolling down on the computer with some lists of names.

Jhope: No, not yet...

I sighed and I turned around to walk to Jin oppa so I can see if he founds anything but Jhope immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his embrace.

Jhope: Don't worry, Y/N. We will do anything. I'm sure we will find him.

I don't know why but few tears escaped from my eyes and he quickly wipes it away using his thumb. He smiled at me and kissed my forhead.

Jhope: We will do our best, we just need to wait and locate him.

I hugged him back.

You: Thank you, hobi.

Jhope: You know that I'm always here for you, lollipop.

You: Thank you so much!

Jhope: No need to thank me, princess.

I kissed his cheek and he came back in working with the computer. I took a walk everywhere to see everyone's work and I went to Yoongi oppa.

You: Oppa, you found anything?

Suga: Not yet, Y/N. But I promise you, I will do my best to find him...for you.

Why the hell am I blushing? Kt's not the right time, Y/N. Please wake the hell up.

You: T-thank you oppa.

He winks at me and came back to work. Is he flirting with me? Seriously dude, at a time like this? I turned around and decided to come to one of my unnies.

You: Jennie unnie, have you found anything?

Jennie: Not yet, but this scanner right here is still searching for some abandoned buildings to see if there's anyone hiding.

You: Alright, good to hear that.

Jennie unnie gave me a hug and strokes my hair.

Jennie: Don't worry too much, Y/N. We will find Jungkook.

You: Thank you, unnie.

Jennie: Anything to make you happy.

She came back in scanning some things and I looked around them to see what they're working on when Namjoon called.

Namjoon: Guys! I think you need to see this!

He quickly got my attention and I came running towards him. I looked to whatever he is working on and I saw like some kind of map with 2 two red dots on it.

Namjoon: This must be the location.

You: W-what? Where is that place?

He looked through the map again and zoomed it in.

Namjoon: The one on the top left is at Busan and the one at the bottom right is some kind of abandoned factory near Seoul.

You: But, why are there two of them?

Jin: Because Lisa has two gangs.

Jin oppa suddenly spoke out of nowhere and we all looked at him.

Jisoo: Gang? What do you mean?

Rosè: So, she's a gangster?

Jin: Yeah, more like that.

You: What? Why?

Jin: Her gang and Sehun's gang are connected. They help and work with each other.

Jennie: How?

Taehyung: It's actually a little bit complicated, babe.

Jimin: Yeah...and it's a very very long story.

Jennie: Oh, alright. You can tell me when we found Jungkook.

I was just listening at their conversation and I'm just speechless. I don't know what to say, I just feel like nothing. Nothing but a bad girlfriend. How can I just let Jungkook get kidnapped?

I just sat at the sofa on the living room to relax my mind. It's already 5 pm and I feel like my vision is getting blurry so I closed my eyes a little bit. But, I didn't realize that I fell asleep on the couch.

A/N: You were sleeping peacefully when you dreamt about Jungkook, who needs your help.

Jisoo's POV

We were all working hard just to find Jungkook. We didn't ate, we didn't take rest, we were just so tired. We are doing anything to find Jungkook but there is still no sign of him. I saw that Y/N fell asleep at the sofa on the living room and I think she is dreaming because she is sweating like hell. I decided to let Jin wake her up.

Jin's POV

Jisoo told me to wake Y/N up because she says she is dreaming and sweating. I agreed and I went to the living room. When I came, Y/N is sweating and crying. I quickly went to her and I tried to shake her body.

Y/N: J-Jungkook! Where are you?!

She also starts to scream while tears rolled down her cheeks.

You: Y/N? Y/N, wake up! You're dreaming!

Y/N: Jungkook-ah! I'm here!

You: Y/N!

She suddenly woke up which made me startled a little bit. She sat up and looked around her while I hugged her.

Y/N: W-where am I?

You: Shh, relax Y/N ..you're at the living room.

You: W-where's Jungkook? Is he here?

You: *sighs* Not yet, but we're doing our best to locate him.

She immediately hugged me back very tight and I stroke her hair. I'm not gonna lie, her hair is so soft and smooth.

Y/N: Jin, I dreamt of him...

She again started to cry. I held her shoulders and slowly but gently pulled away from the hug. I wiped her tears away.

You: What did you dreamt about Jungkook?

She suddenly held onto my arms and she tightens her grip on it.

Y/N: H-he...he needs my help now...we need to find him quick!

You: Y/N, everybody is doing their job so just sit here and relax...we need to wait for the results...

Y/N: What if his life was in danger now? I can't just sit by and wait for something to happen! He is my boyfriend for heaven's sake! He might be scared and what if he wants to see me, huh? I...I'm just worried, oppa.

You: We are worried too, Y/N but we need to be strong. Don't worry, we will soon find him.

I then lifted her chin up and smiled at her genuinely making her blush. Aww, so cute!

Y/N: T-thank you, Jinnie.

You: For what?

Y/N: For calming me down a little bit. You know, I need a hug and comfort. Luckily you came to wake me up or else I should've...

You: Aish, alright alright! *smiles*

Y/N: Oppa, I'm hungry...

You: Okay, I'll cook for you at the kitchen. Let's go!

I helped her to get up and we both walked to the kitchen.

KITCHEN:

You: What do you want to eat, princess?

I asked Y/N teasingly to try to make her smile or laugh. I don't want her to worry too much about Jungkook. She smiled widely and sat on one of the chairs.

Y/N: I want ramen, please.

You: Ramen it is!

I started to cook while I sang my song "Epiphany".

EPIPHANY:

It's one of my favorite to sing while I cook then I felt that Y/N is staring at me.

Y/N'S POV

Wow, his voice is calming. it makes me feel a little bit better and I don't want him to stop singing. I didn't realized that I was staring at him while he cooks then his gaze finally met mine. He smirks.

Jin: *smirks* Oh please, I know I'm hot.

I scoffed a little bit because it's actually his opposite. He is freakin' not hot at all!

Jin: Oh, come on! Just say that I'm hot and handsome, Y/N!

You: No!

Jin: Alright, fine! I will not give you your ramen and I will not feed you with my special cooking skills!

You: Ya, Jin!

Jin: Just say it first or give me a backhug!

You: Gosh, alright!

I smiled and I gave him a quick backhug before someone might see us.

Jin: Okay, I'm done!

I can smell the amazing aroma of the ramen and I closed my eyes at the scent of it.

You: Mm, smells good! Just give it to me! I wanna eat it all now!

Jin: Here it is!

He served the ramen on the table and I grabbed a chopsticks and a spoon. I smelled the food one more time and finally tasted it.

You: Oh my god! You are a great cook, oppa!

Jin: It's because I'm the best. *winks*

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 2103❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.1K 15
Y/N is one of the most well behaved students at her school, whereas Jeon Jungkook is the exact opposite. With their contrasting personalities and sta...
203K 5K 44
In which two best friends fall for each other.
194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.
3K 94 18
Jungkook, the most popular guy in school, he likes you and gets possessive over you, but someone tries to come between you Top ranks: #50 Jungkookff...