๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

Od Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... Viac

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

31. | Hero

3.4K 171 812
Od Hazzelnutz

Never had he needed a hero more than he does now.
A villain isn't the only thing you're supposed to fear.
Why did he learn that too late?

Izuku clenches the blanket in his hands, his body swirling with heat. He's uneasy.

The lack of Roses response made him this way. Something is wrong, very wrong. And nobody can save him, she freaking locked the door.

"I-Is everything okay?" He dares to ask, backing up against the wall of the bed. Rose looks down to the floor, a shadow cascaded over her eyes. Now something is definitely wrong.

The young boy slowly tries to take a step out of the bed and make a run for the door, but just as he does so, Rose forcefully grabs his wrist and pushes him back to the bed.

"I don't think so" She warns and that's when he sees her eyes. Pitch black. Izuku wants to scream in terror, but his body freezes in place, he doesn't know what to do. The grip on his wrist tightens and the former cuts start stinging again.

"Ow R-Rose that hurts" Izuku tries to pull away, eyes already tearing up. He just wants to leave in peace.

"We're not done, I'm going to make sure you keep quiet about this and fix the mess you've made"

Rose pushes Izuku down, gripping both of his wrists hard. Izuku yelps in pain, "W-What?" He starts but Rose puts a hand over his mouth. Making the boy squirm and trying to break free, but she uses such force that he can barely move a muscle.

"Because of you! I'm getting fired" She screams with venom seeping her tongue. Izuku's eyes widen in confusion, but he can't say or do anything.

// A/N: listen guys, this scene will evolve a very sensitive and serious scene. If it makes you uncomfortable reading, please stop right now, if you can't handle the topic of sexual assault //

Her crazed look doesn't fade however, she pins him down and sits on top of him. Izuku's warnings signs are screaming at him to get out of there, but Rose is older and stronger than him. He's trapped.

"You'll tell your little girlfriend to drop the charges against me" She gives him a sadistic smile and Izuku stops breathing for a moment.

He starts squirming under her weight, trying to get free. Roses eyebrows furrow with anger as her hands around his wrist clench so hard that Izuku screams in pure pain. He's surely to get a bruise now.

"L-Let me go please, I'll do anything you say" Izuku whimpers which makes her smile in delight. Then Rose feels a liquid sensation on her fingertips.

Izuku's wrist had started bleeding again through the bandages. Rose clicks her tongue in annoyance, this is all just unnecessary. She knows she doesn't have a lot of time left, so with every fiber of her body, she does the thing she came for all along.

In her deepest desires, Rose want's revenge on Y/n. She doesn't really care about her job. She can just get a makeover, move into a different country and change jobs, as this isn't the first time she has done so. What better way to ruin the h/c haired females life than target the one person she truly loves? And in the worst possible way.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you do anything I say~" She smiles seductively and leans down to his ear, "After I'm done, you will make sure that I keep my job or else your girlfriend will get hurt" She starts laughing humorously.

Izuku's heart starts pounding in his chest, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"What are y-you doing?!" He panics as Rose starts fumbling with the hem of his sweat pants, his mind racing like never before.

"Just relax, I'll make sure you really understand me and don't worry you'll feel good real soon" She giggles maniacally, Izuku takes none of this and uses all his force to push Rose off him.

She growls in anger and grabs his curly hair to pound his head against the wall of the bed. Izuku bursts out in pure agony, feeling dazed at the impact.

"We're getting finished here," She says sharply, "So just be quiet and do as I say or else I will do worse"

"No no no, please stop" Izuku starts crying as she starts slowly pulls down his grey sweat pants.

"I will do anything, just don't go...there" He watches as she keeps going, not stopping. Touching him in a way no one has ever done before, but it doesn't feel good. He's scared out of his mind. Her hand rubs against the most sensitive area of his body, he can only shut his mouth closed, avoiding to give out sounds of whimpers.

He feels his world fall apart, this doesn't feel good at all. It wasn't supposed to go like this. This day was supposed to be special, for him and his lover. He had planned for this day to be beautiful and safe for both of them, but now it's all at the verge of breaking.

"Shuush~ you'll feel real good" She starts doing things that he has never experienced before. The only thing that is separating his male part, is the thin layer of his boxer. He wants to push her off, but his head is pounding like crazy and he can barely keep his eyes open.

Izuku starts crying and whimpering heavily, but no one is coming.

"After we're done, you better tell your girlfriend to drop the charges and then we can all move to pass this. If not...I'll make sure that she will never see the light of day, it's all up to you Izuku" Rose threatens and uses his first name like she had any right.

Izuku feels like he's dying already, it just doesn't matter anymore. Rose can do whatever she wants as long as she kills him afterward.
But then.
He remembers.

Y/n...how hurt she will be if he left. He needs to survive this, she truly is...his reason to live.

Rose suddenly moves further and props her hand underneath his boxer, "ah!-" Izuku clasps a hand over his mouth, keeping in his eternal cries and pleads for help. Her hand doing things that can't be spoken of. It's cold and he wants it to stop

"Rose don't—s-stop it!" She continues to rub his member, not having a care in the world.

"Now, I think we're ready for the next step" She laughs as she starts unzipping her pants.

Izuku virtuously starts shaking, fear crippling underneath his fingertips. This is it, he's going to lose his virginity to a sociopathic rapist.

As Rose starts pulling down his boxer, a simple knock on the door makes her stop. She gives Izuku a deathly glare, warning him to keep quiet.

"Deku?" It was Bakugou! Izuku feels an overwhelming happiness surge through him.

Ah Bakugou, how did he end up here again?

After Izuku almost committed suicide again, the hospital had called his mother to tell him the news. And boi did he hear it from Mitsuki.
He never wanted for this to happen, he thought Deku would be truly happy if he left forever. But after seeing Deku's reaction, he was caught off guard and ended up saying things he didn't mean.

But it truly looked like Deku wanted Bakugou in his life, so he eats up his guilt and goes over to the hospital to redeem with Deku again. Hopefully this time...he can say what he truly feels deep down inside and not fuck things up like always.

No noise.
Bakugou's eyebrows furrow in confusion, why is the door locked? Maybe they moved him to a different room? But no, the nurse downstairs said Izuku would be right here.

He knocks again, "Deku are you in there?" No replies once again. "Look I know you're mad at me, but please let me just....apologize" He lets his hand glide down the frame, a sad expression on his face.

"If I'm going to apologize, I need to see your face Deku please" He pleads once again. But nothing. It's quiet.

Bakugou wasn't born yesterday. Patients who have a risk of committing suicide, aren't allowed to lock the damn door.
At that thought, a nerve hits him and he starts banging on the door, afraid that Izuku might have done something to hurt himself again.

Izuku who is pinned down by Rose manages to smile to himself with relief.

'He never gives up huh?'

Rose stands there with fear, she hoped that the blond figured Izuku wasn't there and would take his leave peacefully, but no. That's Bakugou for you, stubborn as a rock.

"Deku! If you don't open the damn door right now, I'm gonna fucking break it down!" He yells and the commotion makes other nurses perk up in the area.

Still, no sign.

"Okay, that's fucking enough" The fiery blond mutters to himself, "I hope you're not fucking standing close to the door!" He warns, afraid that the impact will hurt him more.

But he has to take that chance. The boy takes a few steps back before jolting forward, exploding the door to pieces.

The door blows down and smoke starts rising from the floor.

"What's going on?!" A nurse from the hallway rushes worriedly to the scene, followed by to guards.

Bakugou wastes no time in entering the room, his body freezes in place when he sees an unfamiliar lady, laying on top of Izuku with his pants down.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku forcefully turns his head around to scream his name with tears brimming his cheeks.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" The now boiling blond lunges forwards to grab Roses hair and throw her against the other side of the wall. She arches her back in pain at the compact.

"FUCKING BITCH!" Bakugou's eyes bore holes into her body as the small explosions start emitting from his palms. Suddenly the two guards try to restrain him which causes him to fuel up even more. "LET ME GO! IMMA BOUT TO BLOW THIS BITCH UP!"

Rose only tries to squirm away, but ends up coughing blood. Izuku pulls up his pants and rushes over to his childhood friend who is violently trying to pry the guards off of him.

"Kacchan! Stop it, you'll get into more trouble!" Izuku runs in front of him, letting Bakugou take in his appearance. His eyes soften slowly as he stops struggling against the guards.

The two guards rush over to Rose and start talking with her. While Bakugou looks at the curly haired boy, seeing his bleeding wrist and his glassy eyes. "Deku..." The blond mutters, lips slightly quivering. "K-Kacchan" Izuku replies with an equal expression.

Bakugou pulls the shorter male close and embraces him, causing Izuku to start crying into his chest. The blond put his hand protectively on his green curls and letting his own head rest against Izuku's shoulder.

"It's okay now..." Bakugou whispers softly, rubbing his back gently. Izuku lets his tears flow down his cheeks like a waterfall, clenching the blonds shirt tight. "I'm sorry.." The taller male murmurs, his eyes going hazy.

"Thank you...for saving me Kacchan" The green haired replies, slightly moving so he can stare into those ruby red orbs. "You've always been a hero to me"

Bakugou can feel his heart throb inside his chest, he is being eaten up by guilt everyday, but Izuku saying that so casually, like nothing ever happened between them. It hurts.

"Deku...I thought you you were better off hating me, why-why do you have a heart of gold?" The red eyes male asks him, but the question is more likely directed to himself. Izuku smiles softly, realizing why everything ended up as they did before.

"I never wanted you to leave...All I ever wanted was to stand next to you Kacchan, you are the embodiment of victory in my mind" Izuku says, drying his own tears in the process. 

Bakugou's face flushes from embarrassment and being praised so suddenly. He is honestly used to get shit by people every day. No one has ever called him victorious or a hero before, despite it being what he strives for and he knows why. He's been an awful person, bullying not only Deku, but all people who were in his way. He was fed up with arrogance and that blinded his judgment.

Instead of trying to hide his weak emotions, he pulls the curly haired male into another hug. "Fucking hell Deku, I was about kill that woman" He growls, holding him close.

Izuku's eyes narrow with pain, recalling the events that he for a few seconds had forgotten. None the less, he gives his childhood friend a hug back. Enjoying the moment he had been deprived for so long.

"I-I really-" Izuku stops, feeling his body shake. "In a situation like that—I r-really hate being quirkless"

Bakugou does all he can and reassures Izuku that everything will be fine and that lady will never touch him again.

The two boys stop hugging when they hear bags drop to the floor. At the door step, they see Y/n and Shouto standing idly by. Both wearing shocked expressions.

"W-What the hell happened!?"

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

549K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
1.6K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...